• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Dex nodded and slowly pressed his lips against hers, kissing her deeply. It was nice to feel her warmth and softness once again, the sweetness of her lips... Everything. He felt like he was coming back to life thanks to her. And it felt amazing.
Hina gladly kissed dex back as she closed her eyes a faint blish on her cheeks

LunaCrosby said:
(may or may not be squealing like a little girl <.< >.>)
Kelsey blushed even more, feeling herself doing the same thing.
Ken finally snapped back to reality and started blushing wildly as he quickly jumped back, waving his hands in front of him nervously as his face turned bright red. "A-Anyway, thanks for making me feel better Kelsey, I really appreciate it." He said with a nervous voice. After all, he had almost lost his first kiss.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina gladly kissed dex back as she closed her eyes a faint blish on her cheeks

[/QUOTE]
Dex's tongue began brushing against her teeth, as if demanding access inside. He smirked a bit, blushing a bit as his tongue did so as he deepened the kiss.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Dex's tongue began brushing against her teeth, as if demanding access inside. He smirked a bit, blushing a bit as his tongue did so as he deepened the kiss.
Hina blished mlre before she broke the kiss from him and gazed into his eyes. "Can we wait sweetheart?" She asked him quietly as she brought a hand to his cheek and smiled

TheDragoon said:
Axel looked up at her, not expecting her to ask her a question for some reason. He quickly spoke due to his recent mistake. "U-Urm, we can move around freely again. They decided to leave us alone for now." He said.
Kotori nods. "Is that a good thing?" She asks taking a bite of pizza

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla blinked. Her gaze shifted off across the courtyard, staring at a tall, dense-looking building. If she could remember correctly, that's where she was when she was taken to that girl's dorm room. Nodding her head approvingly, Layla left no chance for Kalin to react as she took hold of his hand and began to lead him across the pavement. "I know where that is....Though~" Layla slowed her pace, thinking briefly before laughing somewhat lowly. "We'll have to find the number..." Somewhat embarrassed, Layla lowered her gaze, still pulling Kalin towards the building, stopping once she reached the front steps. "This is the building you're looking for."

[/QUOTE]
"U-uh, hey..." was all Kalin managed to get out as Layla dragged him along. When she told him she knew where he was trying to go, he smiled, and let himself be led to the dorms. When they stopped outside of a large building, he laughed, looking over at Layala. " Wow, that was much easier than I thought it'd be. You're really awesome for this, thank you so much!" He said, aiming a smile in her direction.

Kalin started walking up the stairs towards the dorms entrance, forgetting he was still holding Layla's hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina blished mlre before she broke the kiss from him and gazed into his eyes. "Can we wait sweetheart?" She asked him quietly as she brought a hand to his cheek and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Dex thought about it, then nodded. He decided to go slower, kissing her softly.

TheDragoon said:
Ken finally snapped back to reality and started blushing wildly as he quickly jumped back, waving his hands in front of him nervously as his face turned bright red. "A-Anyway, thanks for making me feel better Kelsey, I really appreciate it." He said with a nervous voice. After all, he had almost lost his first kiss.
"y-your welcome!" she said quickly, she was at least happy that she was able to cheer him up, whatever she did.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River laughed at her responce before hitting it harder

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko jumped for the ball, it wasn't fair to her, she was short, why did the ball have to be so mean, what did she do... "that ball's so mean" she said as she grabbed it and hit it in his direction.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper quickly followed her not wanting to be away from her now

[/QUOTE]
Raven held her hand out to jasper and looked up at him and smiled

LunaCrosby said:
"y-your welcome!" she said quickly, she was at least happy that she was able to cheer him up, whatever she did.
Ken looked around the place they were. They were in the middle of the woods. "U-Uhm... We should be finding our way back..." He said with a nervous smile, still blushing.

TheDragoon said:
Ken looked around the place they were. They were in the middle of the woods. "U-Uhm... We should be finding our way back..." He said with a nervous smile, still blushing.
Kelsey looked around before whispering to him "which way's back?" she asked, she had forgotten where they came from in that little scenario.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked around before whispering to him "which way's back?" she asked, she had forgotten where they came from in that little scenario.
Ken's eyes widened a bit. "H-Huh? You don't know the way back...?" He asked, starting to panic a bit before he calmed down a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko jumped for the ball, it wasn't fair to her, she was short, why did the ball have to be so mean, what did she do... "that ball's so mean" she said as she grabbed it and hit it in his direction.
River laughed finding it cute how inoccent she was with the ball before he sloely hit it back to her

Mayyflower said:
Kotori smiled a little. "That's good" she says with a nod
Axel yawned lightly before asking a question himself. "U-Umm... Since we're engaged... I thought we should start living together... Do you want to live me? Or do you want me to live with you?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina was happy he agreed to not go all the way yet as she kissed him

[/QUOTE]
Dex pulled away slowly so he could ask a question. "So... I'm guessing you want to start over?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Dex pulled away slowly so he could ask a question. "So... I'm guessing you want to start over?" He asked her.
"From the begining?" She asked him as she pulled him close to her a smile on her face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"From the begining?" She asked him as she pulled him close to her a smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
Dex chuckled lightly. "If you like." He said with a smile, continuing to give her gentle kisses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back