• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"I didn't ask what she was All i asked how old she was" she says with a shrug
Len sighed then huffed "She's around our age." he said as he laid down.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then huffed "She's around our age." he said as he laid down.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "So around 12 years old?" She asks drinking the rest of her milk

Nonalaka said:
Camilla felt herself being pulled closer to him, She slowly closed her eyes as she enjoyed the comfort and warmth of his hug, it was in these moments that she felt calm and safe, she had already forgotten that he hadnt answered her questions.
Kaname held his position for a few decent minutes, before reluctantly releasing his grip on Camilla. He was relieved to hear that she felt the same way, and indeed felt more relaxed. Still, he had his worries. He feared he would end up bringing danger and pain to her life, and that wasn't something he wanted to do. Sighing, Kaname separated himself from Camilla, dropping himself down onto the couch.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...alright''

''yeah..?''

*Kikuri said a little sickly*

*Neo just let Mitsu sleep on her chest*
Blake nodded before he slowly started to kiss her cheek then kissed down to her chin sodtly

"I don't feel good." She said to her

Mitsu groaned again before she suddenly squeezed neo tighrly in a hug

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I thought, as most, they were 10....))

[/QUOTE]
(They were 10 but not anymore)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shifted her gaze to stare at him for just a few moments in the time that he stopped speaking to introduce himself. Layla was holding back a giggle, which was evident in the expression she was holding while she looked at him. Giggling quietly, Layla extended her own hand to meet his. "Thank you...." Shaking his hand briefly before allowing her hand to slide free from his, she clasped her hands together behind her back, rolling her shoulders back. "It's fine. I distracted you. My name is Layala...but I've been being called Layla so far, so you can call me that." Shifting her gaze sideways, Layla averted her attention to a nearby tree shedding its leaves. "So, what were you attempting to find?"

[/QUOTE]
Kalin felt false tears come to his eyes as she thanked him. 'So she really did think it was nonsense!' But he returned to normal soon after, smiling as Layla giggled. 'Well, at least she's feeling better.'

" Its nice to meet you, Layala." He replied.

'hmm, You know, Lala-chan sounds nice too," he thought to himself, before his attention returned to her as she asked where he was trying to find.

"Oh, I was looking for a room with this number..."
Kalin said, pulling out his phone, and after shuffling through a few pages, he turned the phone around, and showed Layla the number 0013. And beneath it, was the word "Dorms".

"I guess I kind of ended up taking a wrong turn...or ten." He said, laughing again.

TheDragoon said:
Hina seemed a lot shyer now since their deaths... Did something happen during that time? It kinda worried him, but he just ignored it for now. "Did you sleep well?" He asked Hina.
"I slept better than I did in a long time." She said as she kissed his neck lovingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I slept better than I did in a long time." She said as she kissed his neck lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Dex blushed lightly and laughed, kissing her forehead. "Good, your happiness means everything to me~" He said sweetly. This was the Hina he recognized, the Hina that liked to tease him and cuddle him.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded with a smile, her eyes lighting up at the thought, she loved cooking after all and cooking together could be fun. "Yes, That sounds like a great Idea~" she chimed.
Madoka took her hands, and helped Moriko to her feet as he hopped off of the couch. "Nya~ then lets do it!" He said, kissing her softly on the lips.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I thought they were 8 before!))

[/QUOTE]
(They well Rin ages quickly but slowly due to being a vamp and a siren)

TheDragoon said:
Dex blushed lightly and laughed, kissing her forehead. "Good, your happiness means everything to me~" He said sweetly. This was the Hina he recognized, the Hina that liked to tease him and cuddle him.
"Good." She said before she softky bit into his neck teasingly

Mayyflower said:
(They well Rin ages quickly but slowly due to being a vamp and a siren)
((So those would cancel each other out and she would age at a normal rate..... if you use that logic properly......))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Good." She said before she softky bit into his neck teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Dex moaned a bit softly before he rolled on top of her. "Hey! That's cheating!" He joked before he started nibbling on her neck.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((So those would cancel each other out and she would age at a normal rate..... if you use that logic properly......))

[/QUOTE]
(Not really, Len can be whatever age you want him to be, I'm having Rin be 12)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River laughed a little at her as he grabed one of the balls and walked a ways in front of her then smiled and hit it up in the air to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko watched the ball, hitting it torwards him when it got close enough.

TheDragoon said:
Dex moaned a bit softly before he rolled on top of her. "Hey! That's cheating!" He joked before he started nibbling on her neck.
Hina blished badly and gasped quietly at his actions as she brought her hands to the back of his head

TheDragoon said:
Ken started sobbing and weeping. "I miss daddy... He made Lily happier than anyone else... Momma was very happy now and... With his death everything disappeared..." He said as he broke down in tears for the first time in his life. "Daddy..."
"I... kind of know how you feel..." she said as she frowned more at his sobbing, she couldn't do anything about it so she felt useless.

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked up at zero. "I don't know I might be... But Lexi you have no room to talk" she says looking down at lexis stomach
"Oh well" she says with a shrugg
"s-seriously? your both pregnant?" he asked as he was slightly confused.

LunaCrosby said:
"s-seriously? your both pregnant?" he asked as he was slightly confused.
"I'm not pregnant!" She snapped

"Not yet anyway" she mumbled "anyways get out of here before I kill you both" she growled

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled as he waited for it to get close before hitting it back to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko hit it again, maybe a little harder than she wanted.

LunaCrosby said:
"I... kind of know how you feel..." she said as she frowned more at his sobbing, she couldn't do anything about it so she felt useless.
Ken looked up at her, their faces merely inches apart. "You... Do...?" He asked, blushing lightly. That wasn't like him, to get butterflies in his stomach and get nervous... What was with him?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin felt false tears come to his eyes as she thanked him. 'So she really did think it was nonsense!' But he returned to normal soon after, smiling as Layla giggled. 'Well, at least she's feeling better.'
" Its nice to meet you, Layala." He replied.

'hmm, You know, Lala-chan sounds nice too," he thought to himself, before his attention returned to her as she asked where he was trying to find.

"Oh, I was looking for a room with this number..."
Kalin said, pulling out his phone, and after shuffling through a few pages, he turned the phone around, and showed Layla the number 0013. And beneath it, was the word "Dorms".

"I guess I kind of ended up taking a wrong turn...or ten." He said, laughing again.

[/QUOTE]
Layla blinked. Her gaze shifted off across the courtyard, staring at a tall, dense-looking building. If she could remember correctly, that's where she was when she was taken to that girl's dorm room. Nodding her head approvingly, Layla left no chance for Kalin to react as she took hold of his hand and began to lead him across the pavement. "I know where that is....Though~" Layla slowed her pace, thinking briefly before laughing somewhat lowly. "We'll have to find the number..." Somewhat embarrassed, Layla lowered her gaze, still pulling Kalin towards the building, stopping once she reached the front steps. "This is the building you're looking for."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back