• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly "I wouldnt like to think you'd do that" she said as she lifted her plate after she finished her own food.
Roland chuckles before walking over and grabbing her plate "Well,just be glad i wouldn't go days without eating, just maybe not the most proper of meals." he says before walking back over to the sink and cleaning her plate.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you." He said softly as he watched her

[/QUOTE]
"I love you more" she says sweetly

A lone figure stood in the middle of a corner of the city, that very part demolished with bodies strewn everywhere, some fallen gods. The figure was smirking. He admired the work he had done, laughing lightly. "Your all so weak and pathetic... Don't worry, I'm sure the next few fools who challenge me will do better." He said as his demonic eyes flashed and started breaking out in a insane laugh. "AFTER ALL! THE FUN HAS JUST BEGUN!" The boy said, his eyes wild and crazy, his face streaked in the blood of his enemies.

@Mayyflower @Fukushima Akira @LunaCrosby @WeirdPrincess @Roman @HimeragiSeiker @Lumina @anybody I missed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Let's start........ At a close relationship so kissing hugging cuddling sleeping together, really lovey twoards each other, but not quite at the... Mating stage yet." She said before giggling at her description of how she wanted her relationship with him to be at the moment

[/QUOTE]
Dex chuckled. "So boyfriend/girlfriend, but not quite soulmates eh? Alright." He said and nodded, hugging her tightly.

Mayyflower said:
(Lol thanks bb)
Lexi grabbed his hand and turned around and twisted his arm. "Dont touch me" she growls
(your welcome bb's)

Zero gritted his teeth "just know i'm not going to hurt you unless I have to" he said.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori nods. "Im sure its perfect" she says with a smile
Axel laughed and shook his head. "Trust me, it isn't. It's a bit run down so... Yeah. I mostly save my money for the important things." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Dex chuckled. "So boyfriend/girlfriend, but not quite soulmates eh? Alright." He said and nodded, hugging her tightly.
Hina gladly hugged him back. "Well boyfriend/girlfriend who are soulmates but don't know it yet." She said quietly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your cute." He said to her before hitting the ball back

[/QUOTE]
"im what?" she ask's as she hit's the ball.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm not sure, I might have forgotten" she said and giggled.
Ken began sketching a griffin that would be able to fly them out... Maybe he would be able to confess the feelings he was having with her once they got on. He put his heart and soul into that drawing. He had never felt like this before. Yet... The feeling made him smile more. His eyes were soft... Like melted chocolate.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina gladly hugged him back. "Well boyfriend/girlfriend who are soulmates but don't know it yet." She said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex nuzzled her nose again and smiled more. "Well I really hope we stay together forever..." He said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"im what?" she ask's as she hit's the ball.
"Cute." River called to her again before hitting the ball back and smiling wondering if she was just playing around with him or she really didn't hear what he said

LunaCrosby said:
(your welcome bb's)
Zero gritted his teeth "just know i'm not going to hurt you unless I have to" he said.
"Then get the fuck away from me" she growled before looking at Harper and using an invisible chain and wrapped it around her neck. "If you dont leave ill kill her and her child" she gritted her teeth.

Harper gasped before holding her neck, gasping for air

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Dex nuzzled her nose again and smiled more. "Well I really hope we stay together forever..." He said softly.
Hina nodded quickly to him before she sat up on her elbows and looked over dexes fave before she pecked his lips

TheDragoon said:
Ken began sketching a griffin that would be able to fly them out... Maybe he would be able to confess the feelings he was having with her once they got on. He put his heart and soul into that drawing. He had never felt like this before. Yet... The feeling made him smile more. His eyes were soft... Like melted chocolate.
(I'm just quietly laughing like a psycho that found it's next victim x3)

"It's so cool!" Kelsey cheered happily, jumping up and down.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina nodded quickly to him before she sat up on her elbows and looked over dexes fave before she pecked his lips

[/QUOTE]
Dex laughed lightly. "So cute~" He said before he began to get up as well.

Mayyflower said:
"Then get the fuck away from me" she growled before looking at Harper and using an invisible chain and wrapped it around her neck. "If you dont leave ill kill her and her child" she gritted her teeth.
Harper gasped before holding her neck, gasping for air
Zero backed away from Lexi "Let her go and i'll let you do whatever you want to me" he said as he did so.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you most." Jasper said as he pressed his face into the side of her head and looked out over the ocean

[/QUOTE]
"Nope I love you more than anything else in the world" she says

TheDragoon said:
Axel laughed and shook his head. "Trust me, it isn't. It's a bit run down so... Yeah. I mostly save my money for the important things." He said.
"Want to buy a house together?" she asks tilting her head

LunaCrosby said:
(I'm just quietly laughing like a psycho that found it's next victim x3)
"It's so cool!" Kelsey cheered happily, jumping up and down.
((Watch it, or I'm not having him confess yet >.> <.< xD ))

Ken finally finished the drawing after several minutes and a majestic griffin leaped out, looking lean, powerful, and strong. He looked like a real beast. Ken ran over and got on the griffin, laughing happily. "Come on! Come on!" He said excitedly to Kelsey.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero backed away from Lexi "Let her go and i'll let you do whatever you want to me" he said as he did so.
Lexi tightened the chains on harper's neck. "No can do"

Harper's legs gave out, causing her to fall on her knees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back