• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko only giggled and kissed Blake's nose a little bit*

''i dont feel good either...try not to roll around again, itll make you feel more sick..''

*Neo tensed up for a moment before relaxing a little, soon hugged Neo back*
Blake smiled more before he slowly started down to her neck softly placing kisses there, he didn't know why he was being so forward and loving for her even though they just became a couple but he just couldn't help it

"Can we not go drinking for a while." Myuki asked as she slowlg and wobbly tried to get up all the way

"Neo, can I have a kiss." Mitsu asked neo as she got up on all fours and stared down at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina smiled at him as she watched the memories of a mourning much like this streaming through her head as she sat there in the bed

[/QUOTE]
Dex quickly finished, serving it on a tray for Hina. "There you go! You can add peanut butter or honey if you need it~" He said as he spreaded peanut butter on his before putting some honey over it.

Mayyflower said:
Raven nods and undug her feet out of the sand and stood up, snapping her fingers and changing into her regular clothes. "Lets go" she says smiling
Jasper nodded to her before his clothes changed to normal and he took her hand. "Come on let's go home." He said to her

TheDragoon said:
Diablo brushed his lips against her lips before looking her eyes, holding her hand. "I bet he, or she cannot wait to see you too..." He said softly with a smile.
Kanae smiled at him. A while later she went into labor and the doctors had Diablo wait in the waiting room they had told him that he would be the first to meet their child since Kanae would be too exhausted since her body had changed just to maintain the child. After a little bit of rest she would go back to normal and wake up.

TheDragoon said:
Dex quickly finished, serving it on a tray for Hina. "There you go! You can add peanut butter or honey if you need it~" He said as he spreaded peanut butter on his before putting some honey over it.
"Your still as sweet as

Ever love." She said quietlt to him before starting to eat

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Roselyn soon looked over in Mari's direction. Her black eyes and her green irises staring at Mari in an sort of...unsatisfied way*
''....who are you?''

*She said as she tightened the grip of her knife*
Mari seemed to be a bit nervous that she seemed mad at her. She tried being as polite as possible. "I-I'm Mari! Momma says I'm the goddess of plants and stuff..." She said, putting a finger on her chin. "Who are you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more before he slowly started down to her neck softly placing kisses there, he didn't know why he was being so forward and loving for her even though they just became a couple but he just couldn't help it
"Can we not go drinking for a while." Myuki asked as she slowlg and wobbly tried to get up all the way

"Neo, can I have a kiss." Mitsu asked neo as she got up on all fours and stared down at her

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko soon started to moan softly as Blake kissed her. She was surprised by Blake's actions really*

''yeah...maybe next week we can drink...but at a minimum...''

*She said as she was really about to throw up. She soon got up and went to the fridge Kikuri has in her room and took out some water bottles and gave one to Myuki as she started to drink her water*

*Neo giggled before leaning to her as she spoke*

''of course''

*She said before she kissed Mitsu*

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey went wide eyed and grabbed onto the nearest thing around her, which was ken "it's so fast" she said in a excited way.
Ken felt Kelsey hold him tighter, blushing more than he was earlier. He closed his eyes and smiled. "Kelsey..." He said softly, feeling butterflies again as he put his hands on hers, wanting her to keep them around him.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla watched with curiosity, staring as he whispered into the key. At first, she thought it was simply odd, up until a symbol appeared on the door. She didn't know how that worked at all, and thus tilted her head to the side. Just as she was about to ask a question while he nodded to himself, she looked down as her hand slipped away from his. Giggling quietly upon his embarrassment, Layla smiled. Her mood was decent, and her gaze had trailed off to the side, that was until he spoke again. Blinking hysterically, Layla took a few steps back, a faint shade of blush plastering her cheeks. "D-Do it?! D-Do what?"

[/QUOTE]
Kalin looked confused for a moment, the boy unsure of why she reacted in such a way, until Layla's words clicked. Immediately, a large splash of red covered Kalin's face. He waved his hands frantically once again, totally embarrassed by the false implications he had just made.

"No! Oh no, Layla, I meant the door! I was asking if you wanted to open the door!"

TheDragoon said:
Mari seemed to be a bit nervous that she seemed mad at her. She tried being as polite as possible. "I-I'm Mari! Momma says I'm the goddess of plants and stuff..." She said, putting a finger on her chin. "Who are you?"
*Roselyn soon raised an eyebrow upon hearing the word 'Goddess'. She seemed to ignore her question and spoke again*

''a Goddess...?''

*This may be bad since Roselyn mustve been asleep in that rose bush and would be hungry for power*

Nanne said:
Kanae smiled at him. A while later she went into labor and the doctors had Diablo wait in the waiting room they had told him that he would be the first to meet their child since Kanae would be too exhausted since her body had changed just to maintain the child. After a little bit of rest she would go back to normal and wake up.
((I'll make the CS once he child

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko soon started to moan softly as Blake kissed her. She was surprised by Blake's actions really*

''yeah...maybe next week we can drink...but at a minimum...''

*She said as she was really about to throw up. She soon got up and went to the fridge Kikuri has in her room and took out some water bottles and gave one to Myuki as she started to drink her water*

*Neo giggled before leaning to her as she spoke*

''of course''

*She said before she kissed Mitsu*
Blake blushwd a little more as he continued to kiss and nibble at her neck

Myuki gladly took the bottole and smiled at kikuri. "Thank you kiku......*hikup* love." She said to her before chugging the water

Mitsu gladly kissed neo back immediately wraping her arms tightly around neos neck

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Your still as sweet as
Ever love." She said quietlt to him before starting to eat

[/QUOTE]
Hina was too quiet for Dex to be able to hear so he just began eating his honey and peanut butter French toast.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake blushwd a little more as he continued to kiss and nibble at her neck
Myuki gladly took the bottole and smiled at kikuri. "Thank you kiku......*hikup* love." She said to her before chugging the water

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko continued to moan softly trying to keep it as quiet as possible but since its her first time feeling this kind of thing, she couldnt help it*

*Kikuri nodded before she pulled away from the water bottle to speak and soon drinking again. She blushed when she realized Myuki called her 'love' and just kept drinking*

''your welcome baby''

TheDragoon said:
Ken felt Kelsey hold him tighter, blushing more than he was earlier. He closed his eyes and smiled. "Kelsey..." He said softly, feeling butterflies again as he put his hands on hers, wanting her to keep them around him.
"yes?" she asked and tilted her head, though it didn't matter he wouldn't be able to see it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rivee bluahed more and frantacly shook his head. "N-no that's not it it...." He said frantacly as he took a step forward onto the beach ball and flying forward face planting into the sand

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko covered her mouth, it was the first time she had an urge to laugh and she didn't want to be mean and laugh at him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Roselyn soon raised an eyebrow upon hearing the word 'Goddess'. She seemed to ignore her question and spoke again*
''a Goddess...?''

*This may be bad since Roselyn mustve been asleep in that rose bush and would be hungry for power*
Mari nodded. "Uh huh!" She said happily. "Do you want me to give you new roses?" She asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko continued to moan softly trying to keep it as quiet as possible but since its her first time feeling this kind of thing, she couldnt help it*

*Kikuri nodded before she pulled away from the water bottle to speak and soon drinking again. She blushed when she realized Myuki called her 'love' and just kept drinking*

''your welcome baby''
Blake bluahed more as he rolled ontop of her and started to kiss on her neck a little harder before he realized what he was doing and quickly sat up still over her and looking away an ashamed look on his face. "I-im sorry I shouldn't have...." He said to her

Myuki sniper happily and drank a little more water before she started to wabble back and forth before she fell over

LunaCrosby said:
"yes?" she asked and tilted her head, though it didn't matter he wouldn't be able to see it.
The griffin soon leveled out and they went slower. He turned around to face Kelsey before quickly leaning in and kissing her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko covered her mouth, it was the first time she had an urge to laugh and she didn't want to be mean and laugh at him.
River just groaned as he layed there before he sat up and rubbed his head. "Why am I such an idiot." He said to him self not knowing if she would hear.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina giggled at how he didn't hear him before she continued to eat

[/QUOTE]
Dex let out a burp after he finished his food, apologizing before going to make them drinks.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "Uh huh!" She said happily. "Do you want me to give you new roses?" She asked.
''no...i can make new ones myself...but......i hunger for power at the moment...''

*She said as she looked at Mari with hungry eyes*

LunaCrosby said:
(been so long since I used meh baby boy xD )
Zero went wide eye'd.

There was a small burst of wind as Harper was yanked from Lexi's grasp in the blink of an eye, Allen was now holding her in his arm's and looking at Lexi

Harper blinked and looked around before getting up and ran to zero and pride the chains off of him

Lexi sighed and looked back at Allen before warping a short distance away from him, glaring at allen. "Why are you here" she asks

Touka.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back