• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Cute." River called to her again before hitting the ball back and smiling wondering if she was just playing around with him or she really didn't hear what he said

[/QUOTE]
"I see.. so is that what you were thinking not too long ago when you wouldn't tell me?" she asked and hit the ball.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I love you more than all of time and space." He whispered into her ear

[/QUOTE]
Raven giggled softly and nuzzled her face into his neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Hina smiled at his words before she kissed him again then sat up all the way but still stayed close to him

[/QUOTE]
Dex slipped out of bed and began to make breakfast, just like he did back then. He decided to make French toast with honey, already getting everything he needed.

LunaCrosby said:
"I see.. so is that what you were thinking not too long ago when you wouldn't tell me?" she asked and hit the ball.
Rivers eyes widened slightly at her words as he bluahed before the ball hit him in the face because he was to busy being embarased she has figured it out

TheDragoon said:
Axel shrugged. "If you want, but I can pay for myself... I've won a ton of circuits." He explained.
Kotori nods before finishing her slice of pizza. "What are normal relationships like?" she asks embarrassingly

TheDragoon said:
Dex slipped out of bed and began to make breakfast, just like he did back then. He decided to make French toast with honey, already getting everything he needed.
Hina smiled at him as she watched the memories of a mourning much like this streaming through her head as she sat there in the bed

TheDragoon said:
((Ok xD ))
Mari ran into the school garden, looking for Natsumi, but having no luck. She was now looking a bit older, nearly 18. She was probably 16 now. The flowers around Mari seemed to bloom, even though she was pouting. They seemed to be drawn to her presence, basking in her godly presence.
*Mari soon found herself in the garden but also found a huge rose bush. Nanase soon walked near it and opened her bag, laying down a fancy dress next to the bush including a knife*

''il leave your clothes here Roselyn...''

*She soon walked away apparently leaving*

*A hand soon came out from the rose bush unharmed without a scratch as it grabbed the clothes and pulled it inside. You soon started to see a green haired girl coming out of the rose bush wearing the dress. She looked down at the knife and picked it up*

''...thank you, Nanase''

*She soon looked around and sighed as she had an annoyed look on her face*

''so much disturbances...why must people always pick from my rose bush to just please their lover...''

Mayyflower said:
Lexi tightened the chains on harper's neck. "No can do"
Harper's legs gave out, causing her to fall on her knees
(tempted to make allen interfere O.o )

Zero continued to back away "your really going to kill your own sister?" he asked and narrowed his eye's.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled more as he looked out over the ocean while he put an arm around her shoulders

[/QUOTE]
Raven yawned. "Ready to go home?" she asks looking up at him

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly "I wouldnt like to think you'd do that" she said as she lifted her plate after she finished her own food.
Camilla smiled at him briefly, before remembering about what she suggested earlier blinking as she did so "Oh, right, so, are we watching a movie?~ or would you like to do something else?" suddenly her stomach growled, a light blush of embarrassment dusting her cheeks at the noise "Though perhaps food first would be the best idea...." she said quietly with a small laugh.

Moriko returned the kiss before making her way to the kitchen to search for something to make, smiling all the while "What would you like to make?~" she asked as she turned her head to look at him.
Kaname raised a brow, sliding his gaze over towards the kitchen. "Should we go out for food? That way we can stop somewhere before going to the movies?" Kaname stood up, adjusting his clothing on him as he spoke. He wasn't one to really worry about his looks, but he felt as though his clothes were tugging on his skin. Clearing his throat, Kaname took a few steps towards the door, leaning himself up against the wall.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Rivers eyes widened slightly at her words as he bluahed before the ball hit him in the face because he was to busy being embarased she has figured it out

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko tilted her head "by your reaction im guessing yes?" she said.

Mayyflower said:
Raven yawned. "Ready to go home?" she asks looking up at him
"If you are." Be said back to her as he looked down to her and smiled before kissing her head then started to slip away and stand up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake nodded before he slowly started to kiss her cheek then kissed down to her chin sodtly
"I don't feel good." She said to her

Mitsu groaned again before she suddenly squeezed neo tighrly in a hug

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko only giggled and kissed Blake's nose a little bit*

''i dont feel good either...try not to roll around again, itll make you feel more sick..''

*Neo tensed up for a moment before relaxing a little, soon hugged Neo back*

LunaCrosby said:
(tempted to make allen interfere O.o )
Zero continued to back away "your really going to kill your own sister?" he asked and narrowed his eye's.
(Doo ittttt)

Lexi loosened the chains. "Oh how could I forget... the bitch has half my heart... yea a little change of plans... ima need that half back" she says before going over to her, putting the chains on Zero and tightening the chains around his neck, then grabbing harper by her shirt.

Harper was weak from almost getting choked out, she looked up at lexi. "Please dont do this.." she breathed

TheDragoon said:
((Watch it, or I'm not having him confess yet >.> <.< xD ))
Ken finally finished the drawing after several minutes and a majestic griffin leaped out, looking lean, powerful, and strong. He looked like a real beast. Ken ran over and got on the griffin, laughing happily. "Come on! Come on!" He said excitedly to Kelsey.
(so mean ;- ;)

Kelsey ran over and got on "It look's so cool!" she said excitedly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko tilted her head "by your reaction im guessing yes?" she said.
Rivee bluahed more and frantacly shook his head. "N-no that's not it it...." He said frantacly as he took a step forward onto the beach ball and flying forward face planting into the sand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you are." Be said back to her as he looked down to her and smiled before kissing her head then started to slip away and stand up

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods and undug her feet out of the sand and stood up, snapping her fingers and changing into her regular clothes. "Lets go" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Uhm, no, they didn't. That shouldn't be a problem, though. Let me just..."
Kalin continued down the hall, stopping in front of a door with a 13 emblazoned on its front. "Yeah, this works. Close enough." He said, before pulling the key from his pocket, and whispering a few words before he pressed his lips to the small piece of metal.

As he slipped the key into the lock, it glowed, and a red symbol appeared on the door.

HOMARU.png

Kalin nodded in approval, and turned towards Layla. He grinned at her, before blushing as he realized he'd held her hand this entire time, and pulled away gently. "S-so, anyways...I think this worked. I hope...ugh, no use worrying about it now. Hey, Layla, wanna do it?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla watched with curiosity, staring as he whispered into the key. At first, she thought it was simply odd, up until a symbol appeared on the door. She didn't know how that worked at all, and thus tilted her head to the side. Just as she was about to ask a question while he nodded to himself, she looked down as her hand slipped away from his. Giggling quietly upon his embarrassment, Layla smiled. Her mood was decent, and her gaze had trailed off to the side, that was until he spoke again. Blinking hysterically, Layla took a few steps back, a faint shade of blush plastering her cheeks. "D-Do it?! D-Do what?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Mari soon found herself in the garden but also found a huge rose bush. Nanase soon walked near it and opened her bag, laying down a fancy dress next to the bush including a knife*
''il leave your clothes here Roselyn...''

*She soon walked away apparently leaving*

*A hand soon came out from the rose bush unharmed without a scratch as it grabbed the clothes and pulled it inside. You soon started to see a green haired girl coming out of the rose bush wearing the dress. She looked down at the knife and picked it up*

''...thank you, Nanase''

*She soon looked around and sighed as she had an annoyed look on her face*

''so much disturbances...why must people always pick from my rose bush to just please their lover...''

Mari gazed in awe at the pretty looking girl. "Y...Your beautiful..." She said softly before quickly blushing. "O-Oh! I mean your flowers are very pretty! Sorry if I offended you miss!" She said, trying to get the blush to go away.

LunaCrosby said:
(so mean ;- ;)
Kelsey ran over and got on "It look's so cool!" she said excitedly.
((*^3^*))

The griffin took off after Kelsey got on. "Hang on!" Ken yelled as the griffin began flying into the air with powerful force.

Mayyflower said:
(Doo ittttt)
Lexi loosened the chains. "Oh how could I forget... the bitch has half my heart... yea a little change of plans... ima need that half back" she says before going over to her, putting the chains on Zero and tightening the chains around his neck, then grabbing harper by her shirt.

Harper was weak from almost getting choked out, she looked up at lexi. "Please dont do this.." she breathed
(been so long since I used meh baby boy xD )

Zero went wide eye'd.

There was a small burst of wind as Harper was yanked from Lexi's grasp in the blink of an eye, Allen was now holding her in his arm's and looking at Lexi

TheDragoon said:
((*^3^*))
The griffin took off after Kelsey got on. "Hang on!" Ken yelled as the griffin began flying into the air with powerful force.
Kelsey went wide eyed and grabbed onto the nearest thing around her, which was ken "it's so fast" she said in a excited way.

TheDragoon said:
Mari gazed in awe at the pretty looking girl. "Y...Your beautiful..." She said softly before quickly blushing. "O-Oh! I mean your flowers are very pretty! Sorry if I offended you miss!" She said, trying to get the blush to go away.
*Roselyn soon looked over in Mari's direction. Her black eyes and her green irises staring at Mari in an sort of...unsatisfied way*

''....who are you?''

*She said as she tightened the grip of her knife*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back