• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken's eyes widened a bit. "H-Huh? You don't know the way back...?" He asked, starting to panic a bit before he calmed down a bit.
"c-calm down!, I'll find a way back!" she said, though she was panicking a little herself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River laughed finding it cute how inoccent she was with the ball before he sloely hit it back to her

[/QUOTE]
"what's so funny?" she asked as she hit it back.

LunaCrosby said:
"c-calm down!, I'll find a way back!" she said, though she was panicking a little herself.
Ken suddenly got a idea. "Why don't I just paint us a way out?" He asked with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"U-uh, hey..." was all Kalin managed to get out as Layla dragged him along. When she told him she knew where he was trying to go, he smiled, and let himself be led to the dorms. When they stopped outside of a large building, he laughed, looking over at Layala. " Wow, that was much easier than I thought it'd be. You're really awesome for this, thank you so much!" He said, aiming a smile in her direction.
Kalin started walking up the stairs towards the dorms entrance, forgetting he was still holding Layla's hand.

[/QUOTE]
Layla was just about to turn around, until she was jerked in the oppsite direction, up the stairs. Before she knew it, she was right back at Kalin's side, being walked through the doors of the dormitory building. Unsure of exactly what was happening, she began walking freely at his side. Though she was curious as to why he hadn't let her hand go, she didn't object to it, and instead shifted her gaze off to the side, scanning the walls as they walked. "So..that number. They didn't tell you what floor?"

TheDragoon said:
Axel yawned lightly before asking a question himself. "U-Umm... Since we're engaged... I thought we should start living together... Do you want to live me? Or do you want me to live with you?" He asked.
Kotori blushed, this was all knew to her, she was from a different planet and all, she didnt quite know how these "relationships" work and the information she does know, she had gotten from people she met or from books. "Ill move in with you.." she says

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded as he listened to Asuka talk, prompting him to reply at her question as his irises lifted from her stomach to her eyes♅...
“ I don't know, I just can't believe our third child is developing in there. ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he took a bite from hi sandwichΨ...

“ Yup. Training them for combat~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina bit into her own sandwhich, raising an eyebrow at Kenji. So he trained young Sanctums for combat. That sounded tough. It was all on him to make sure they were ready to fight. She glanced sideways over at him, wondering just how much fighting skill he had that she had never seen before♤...

"I see. That sounds tough."

-----------------------

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi leaned down to face her knowing his Kamui would keep him from being harmed. as he did so he noticed she had narrowed her eyes and wondered what caused it. Then he realized he used his actual voice and inwardly sighed and thought it was to late to go back to his fake one before looking her in the eye through the eye hole in his make deciding to tell the truth☬...
"Because, i saw you die, and i held your lifeless body in my arms."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori's eyes widened. What the hell was he- just then, another shot of pain went through her scar, but she didn't let it show, only gritting her teeth inside her mouth. She didn't understand why him talking about all this was causing it to hurt. She didn't know this guy. Then why... another shot of pain. Kaori glanced at him. How could she have died in his arms? She would have known if she died. How could she be here if that was the case? All she knew was being at the "home." More pain. Kaori tried her hardest to keep her voice steady as she responded☆...

"What are you... talking about? How could I have died? I'm right... here..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled and took her had then sat down next to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven wrapped her arms around him and layed her head on his shoulder and dug her feet into the sand

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then stood up, grabbing his plate as he did so, then walked over to the sink and started cleaning the plate "I mean, without you i might not have though about eating till i started to fall alseep." he said with a chuckle.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly "I wouldnt like to think you'd do that" she said as she lifted her plate after she finished her own food.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname held his position for a few decent minutes, before reluctantly releasing his grip on Camilla. He was relieved to hear that she felt the same way, and indeed felt more relaxed. Still, he had his worries. He feared he would end up bringing danger and pain to her life, and that wasn't something he wanted to do. Sighing, Kaname separated himself from Camilla, dropping himself down onto the couch.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled at him briefly, before remembering about what she suggested earlier blinking as she did so "Oh, right, so, are we watching a movie?~ or would you like to do something else?" suddenly her stomach growled, a light blush of embarrassment dusting her cheeks at the noise "Though perhaps food first would be the best idea...." she said quietly with a small laugh.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka took her hands, and helped Moriko to her feet as he hopped off of the couch. "Nya~ then lets do it!" He said, kissing her softly on the lips.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko returned the kiss before making her way to the kitchen to search for something to make, smiling all the while "What would you like to make?~" she asked as she turned her head to look at him.

Mayyflower said:
Kotori blushed, this was all knew to her, she was from a different planet and all, she didnt quite know how these "relationships" work and the information she does know, she had gotten from people she met or from books. "Ill move in with you.." she says
Axel blushed and smiled, nodding. "Alright... My house might not be as big as your mansion... But it's home..." He laughed lightly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey immediately calmed down "well that sound's easy" she said.
Ken pulled out his sketchbook and paintbrush, smiling. "So, what do you think we should use?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla was just about to turn around, until she was jerked in the oppsite direction, up the stairs. Before she knew it, she was right back at Kalin's side, being walked through the doors of the dormitory building. Unsure of exactly what was happening, she began walking freely at his side. Though she was curious as to why he hadn't let her hand go, she didn't object to it, and instead shifted her gaze off to the side, scanning the walls as they walked. "So..that number. They didn't tell you what floor?"

[/QUOTE]
"Uhm, no, they didn't. That shouldn't be a problem, though. Let me just..."

Kalin continued down the hall, stopping in front of a door with a 13 emblazoned on its front. "Yeah, this works. Close enough." He said, before pulling the key from his pocket, and whispering a few words before he pressed his lips to the small piece of metal.

As he slipped the key into the lock, it glowed, and a red symbol appeared on the door.

HOMARU.png

Kalin nodded in approval, and turned towards Layla. He grinned at her, before blushing as he realized he'd held her hand this entire time, and pulled away gently. "S-so, anyways...I think this worked. I hope...ugh, no use worrying about it now. Hey, Layla, wanna do it?"

LunaCrosby said:
"I am up" he said as he stared straight at her.
( xD ignore that last post I didnt read that part)

Lexi glared at him. "If you dont fight im just gonna leave, im not wasting my time on you" she says before she turns and starts walking away

TheDragoon said:
Ken pulled out his sketchbook and paintbrush, smiling. "So, what do you think we should use?" He asked.
Kelsey looked at the shetchbook curiously before tilgting her head "what do you mean?" she asked cluelessly.

Mayyflower said:
( xD ignore that last post I didnt read that part)
Lexi glared at him. "If you dont fight im just gonna leave, im not wasting my time on you" she says before she turns and starts walking away
( xD I figured so I didn't do anything big to embarass you)

Zero grabbed her shoulder firmly, "your not leaving until your back to normal" he said.

TheDragoon said:
Axel blushed and smiled, nodding. "Alright... My house might not be as big as your mansion... But it's home..." He laughed lightly.
Kotori nods. "Im sure its perfect" she says with a smile

LunaCrosby said:
( xD I figured so I didn't do anything big to embarass you)
Zero grabbed her shoulder firmly, "your not leaving until your back to normal" he said.
(Lol thanks bb)

Lexi grabbed his hand and turned around and twisted his arm. "Dont touch me" she growls

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at the shetchbook curiously before tilgting her head "what do you mean?" she asked cluelessly.
Ken scratched his head. "I didn't tell you I can make anything I draw come to life?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Dex chuckled lightly. "If you like." He said with a smile, continuing to give her gentle kisses.
"Let's start........ At a close relationship so kissing hugging cuddling sleeping together, really lovey twoards each other, but not quite at the... Mating stage yet." She said before giggling at her description of how she wanted her relationship with him to be at the moment

Nonalaka said:
Moriko returned the kiss before making her way to the kitchen to search for something to make, smiling all the while "What would you like to make?~" she asked as she turned her head to look at him.
Madoka followed her into the kitchen, stroking his chin in deep thought. "Hmm....I don't nyo~ I'd be happy with anything...maybe a soup?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori's eyes widened. What the hell was he- just then, another shot of pain went through her scar, but she didn't let it show, only gritting her teeth inside her mouth. She didn't understand why him talking about all this was causing it to hurt. She didn't know this guy. Then why... another shot of pain. Kaori glanced at him. How could she have died in his arms? She would have known if she died. How could she be here if that was the case? All she knew was being at the "home." More pain. Kaori tried her hardest to keep her voice steady as she responded☆...
"What are you... talking about? How could I have died? I'm right... here..."
...☬Masahi's eyes widened he thought she showed pain and almost against his will brought a hand up to her cheek, but he stopped himself midway then he stood up straight again and looked down at here with sorrow before speaking calmly☬...

"Someone must have tempered with your memories."

...☬Masahi took a breath before changing his Sharingan in it's three tomoe stage, effectively deactivating Kamui's effects before leaning down again and staring Kaori in the eye.☬...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back