• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake bluahed more as he rolled ontop of her and started to kiss on her neck a little harder before he realized what he was doing and quickly sat up still over her and looking away an ashamed look on his face. "I-im sorry I shouldn't have...." He said to her
Myuki sniper happily and drank a little more water before she started to wabble back and forth before she fell over

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko giggled at Blake before speaking sitting up as well*

''its okay. i enjoyed it honestly...so i didnt stop you''

''you okay Myuki?''

*She said before she went over to Myuki to check on her*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper nodded to her before his clothes changed to normal and he took her hand. "Come on let's go home." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven nods and hugged his arm. "Okay" she says happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no...i can make new ones myself...but......i hunger for power at the moment...''
*She said as she looked at Mari with hungry eyes*
Mari shivered in fear. "N-No! Don't eat me!" She yelped, now thinking this lady was one of those God eaters she had read about in stories.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko giggled at Blake before speaking sitting up as well*
''its okay. i enjoyed it honestly...so i didnt stop you''

''you okay Myuki?''

*She said before she went over to Myuki to check on her*
"S-still, I shouldn't have done that so soon into our relationship I could have ruined us." He said mentaly cussing him self out

Myuki just groaned at her question

TheDragoon said:
Mari shivered in fear. "N-No! Don't eat me!" She yelped, now thinking this lady was one of those God eaters she had read about in stories.
*It wasnt before long she had raised her hand as thorny vines surrounded Mari. She soon started to walk over to Mari*

''dont worry...it will only be a little sting...''

TheDragoon said:
The griffin soon leveled out and they went slower. He turned around to face Kelsey before quickly leaning in and kissing her.
Kelsey's eye's widened, if she recalled from a while ago this was what people called a kiss, right?. this little action had made her heart start pounding, though before she knew it she had kissed him back.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"S-still, I shouldn't have done that so soon into our relationship I could have ruined us." He said mentaly cussing him self out
Myuki just groaned at her question

[/QUOTE]
''its alright...just as long as you dont cheat me, i wont hate you''

*She said as she smiled up at him*

*Kikuri sighed before picking up Myuki and putting her on the bed while sitting on the edge of it*

''just stay in bed for a while...at least you'll feel nice besides the hangover your having..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just groaned as he layed there before he sat up and rubbed his head. "Why am I such an idiot." He said to him self not knowing if she would hear.

[/QUOTE]
hearing what he said didn't help her situation at all, her face had grown slightly red from holding it in, if you were to look at her it'd look like she was dying though she was just fine, you'd have to look closely to know she was trying really hard not to laugh.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*It wasnt before long she had raised her hand as thorny vines surrounded Mari. She soon started to walk over to Mari*
''dont worry...it will only be a little sting...''
Mari was so stricken with fear, she forgot she could just do the same to her. She started crying for Han or Natsumi. She still had a child's mind set.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''its alright...just as long as you dont cheat me, i wont hate you''
*She said as she smiled up at him*

*Kikuri sighed before picking up Myuki and putting her on the bed while sitting on the edge of it*

''just stay in bed for a while...at least you'll feel nice besides the hangover your having..''
"To cheat on you would be to condem myself to eternal pain and misery." He said before he slowly kissed her

"Kikur............... I'm hungry." Myuki said before yawning her fangs having elongated at her hunger

LunaCrosby said:
hearing what he said didn't help her situation at all, her face had grown slightly red from holding it in, if you were to look at her it'd look like she was dying though she was just fine, you'd have to look closely to know she was trying really hard not to laugh.
River slept looked at her before giving her a puzzled look. "You ok he asked rather wirriedly as she started to slowlt get used preparing to run to her aid

TheDragoon said:
Mari was so stricken with fear, she forgot she could just do the same to her. She started crying for Han or Natsumi. She still had a child's mind set.
*Roselyn was now in front of her. She soon leaned forward and bit her neck causing a slight sting for Mari*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"To cheat on you would be to condem myself to eternal pain and misery." He said before he slowly kissed her
"Kikur............... I'm hungry." Myuki said before yawning her fangs having elongated at her hunger

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko kissed back. She soon closed her eyes and enjoyed this moment*

''sure, il go get some food''

*She said before she got up*

''well, what do you wanna eat?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi's eyes widened he thought she showed pain and almost against his will brought a hand up to her cheek, but he stopped himself midway then he stood up straight again and looked down at here with sorrow before speaking calmly☬...
"Someone must have tempered with your memories."

...☬Masahi took a breath before changing his Sharingan in it's three tomoe stage, effectively deactivating Kamui's effects before leaning down again and staring Kaori in the eye.☬...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori instinctively raised her kunai as she saw his hand raising up toward her face, taking a small step backwards. She didn't know what his problem was. He seemed like he knew her, but she was positive she didn't know him. At least, she didn't think so. She narrowed her eyes as he lowered his mask, seeing the change in her iris. Kaori stared, looking at it. She had definitely seen that somewhere before... more pain shot through her chest the moment she tried searching back through her memories for it, and her gaze dropped as her hand went to her chest, breathing out to try and deal with it while she answered him☆...

"What... are you talking about...?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's eye's widened, if she recalled from a while ago this was what people called a kiss, right?. this little action had made her heart start pounding, though before she knew it she had kissed him back.
Ken kissed her for a while long before he slowly pulled away, blushing heavily. That was his very first kiss. It made his heart race. He looked at Kelsey differently now. He saw her as the girl she was... And it made his heart pound even more. He tried to tell her how he felt, but he was having a hard time since he was shy about this sort of thing. "I... Uhm... Uh..."

Mayyflower said:
Harper blinked and looked around before getting up and ran to zero and pride the chains off of him
Lexi sighed and looked back at Allen before warping a short distance away from him, glaring at allen. "Why are you here" she asks

Touka.gif
"it's simple... i'm here to stop you from hurting anyone" he said and glared back at her.

Zero hugged harper.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
*Roselyn was now in front of her. She soon leaned forward and bit her neck causing a slight sting for Mari*
Mari felt her power being drained. She yelped and sniffled softly when she was bit. Yet she blushed before it didn't hurt that much and she found it a bit pleasureable. But then again, she didn't know this person, so the blush quickly retreated.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River slept looked at her before giving her a puzzled look. "You ok he asked rather wirriedly as she started to slowlt get used preparing to run to her aid

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko held up her finger, signaling for him to give her a moment.

TheDragoon said:
Mari felt her power being drained. She yelped and sniffled softly when she was bit. Yet she blushed before it didn't hurt that much and she found it a bit pleasureable. But then again, she didn't know this person, so the blush quickly retreated.
*Roselyn soon pulled away as her small fangs left a saliva trail which actually healed the bite as the vines soon disappeared*

Lumina said:
((Oh gosh, what were we talking about? I'm so sorry the post got lost ;- ;) )
(Elyse was getting a wash down. We could move on to something else, if you'd like?))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon's hands slipped under Scarlet's clothes, tracing over her stomach as he continued to kiss her.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet blushed, she wasn't used to really being touched by anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back