• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari blinked a few times. What did she mean 'living with her'? She decided to shake the thought off when she realized she must mean she's moving into the mansion. "Yeah, that's right... But now I'm kinda hungry and exhausted..." She said as her stomach growled.
''alright...then...follow me''

*She said before she started to walk to the parking lot. Even though there was a cafeteria nearby, it was surely closed since its already school out*

Mayyflower said:
Kyo nods. "Okay what do you have in mind?" He asks looking over at her
...☁︎Autumn thought for a moment and tapped her lap, trying to think of something. Her mind was drawing a blank and she couldn't really think of anything. Autumn soon spoke as she stopped tapping her lap☁︎...

"I didn't think that through. Go to little kids birthday party or rent a jolly jumper and play in it."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he stood up and placed the piece of paper onto the table, soon walking over to Asuka and placing one of his hands onto her stomach♅...
“ Different women show pregnancy in a different ways. Last time you were pregnant with twins, so it's only natural that you'd show less~

---------------------------------

...ΨKenji shook his head as he chewed and swallowed the piece of food within his mouth, replying to Lumina as he gazed off into the skyΨ...

“ I'm not the only teacher, there's around twenty or so. I'm just above the average Combat Class Sanctum, whereas Akira's considered a genius, considering he's the strongest of us all~ So it's a safe bet to say that he's the one who protects Euphoria, as well as the Omniverse. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nodded, smiling a bit. She still thought it was impressive that he was a teacher. She was used to a relaxed, almost childish Kenji. She wondered what it would be like to see him teach sometime♤...

"Maybe I can tag along to watch you train them sometime... i-if that's okay."

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh i didnt see it. post it again on your next post?)))
*She soon kissed Blake before pulling away and speaking*

''we should go get something to eat. and is there a clean pond somewhere i could bathe in?''

*Kikuri giggled before she went down to the kitchen and went back up stairs with a roasted chicken on a platter, presenting it to Myuki*

''eat up~''

"We have a beautiful under water spring." He said to her softky

Myuki looked at the chicken for a second before she hissed in anger and slaped the plate then coiled the end of her tail rattling in anger as she glared at kikuri. "Mouse!" She yelled

Mitsu quickly wraped Her arms around neos neck tightly as they kissed

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla had been somewhat panicking being unaware of what Kalin had been meaning to say. Calming down once he clarified his intentions, Layla took a deep breath and took the necessary steps forward to the door. Once she was in front of the door, Layla glanced back behind her at Kalin, before twisting the knob and pushing the door open. Once she did, she peered inside, before walking forward, standing in the middle of the doorway. "I..opened the door..."

[/QUOTE]
" Well, you don't have to just stand there..." Kalin said, putting on a pair of glasses, before pushing Layla through the door. "Lets take a look!"

Inside of the room was a full sized pub, with a bar, lounge chairs and a couch, counters, a pool table, and even a jukebox beside the window, which gave way to the outside of the dorm area. Kalin pushed Layla along into one of the bar stools, before leaping over the counter, and turning on his heel to face her, as the chair came to a stop with her facing him.

K-episode-6-bar.png

"So. How does this compare to the other dorms?" Kalin asked with a large grin on his face.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...then...follow me''
*She said before she started to walk to the parking lot. Even though there was a cafeteria nearby, it was surely closed since its already school out*
Mari followed behind Roselyn quietly, still trying to process the events of what just happened. Even though Roselyn was definitely pretty, she DID forcefully take some of Mari's power. However, she did seem nice enough now so her impression of Roselyn so far was ok. "So umm... Can you tell me a little about yourself?" She asked as the school garden plants seemed to wave back and forth a bit, as if they were waving goodbye to Mari.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi frowned under his mask and reached for her hand out of concern thinking that her memory block might be causing her pain. He then cleared his throat trying to get her to look up before he stopped himself from reaching for her again. He then spoke in a genuine tone☬...
"I want to help you, but you'll have to look into my eye."

...☬Masahi then grabbed his mask and pulled it to the side just enough to reveal his eye.☬...

[/QUOTE]
...☆The pain had dulled, but it didn't go away. Kaori inhaled and exhaled rhythmically to try to control the feeling, and soon it was tolerable enough to fix her posture to a more straight-backed one, but a hand was still on her chest on her scar. Kaori still didn't know if she could trust this stranger, but the familiarity of his eyes was enough to make her look him in the eye☆...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We have a beautiful under water spring." He said to her softky
Myuki looked at the chicken for a second before she hissed in anger and slaped the plate then coiled the end of her tail rattling in anger as she glared at kikuri. "Mouse!" She yelled

Mitsu quickly wraped Her arms around neos neck tightly as they kissed

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko soon smiled more*

''okay, take me there when we finished eating k?''

*Kikuri sighed before she looked over at a corner, a bunch of mice going to the chicken. Kikuri just silently took out a bunch of scissors in one hand before she pulled it back as she dead stared at the mice before throwing it, the scissors multiplying in mid air as all the mice were skewered. Kikuri soon walked to the dead mice and took out the scissors before taking the mice and putting them on a plate and then giving it to Myuki*

*Neo continued to kiss Mitsu before Airi walked in*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River frowned knowing what all that was about. "You where laughing at me wernt you?" He asked her

[/QUOTE]
"no..." she said slowly "I was... coughing, yeah I was coughing" she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded and smiled "Lilliana, that's a noce pretty name for a girl like yourself." he said cheerfully as he walked back over to her and offered her his hand "Now i have a question for you, would you rather walk back, or fly back to your house?" he asked keeping a lighthearted manner to try and help her keep acting like a child.

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana managed her first smile in a very long time, looking up at Ayen. For some reason, she liked this man. Maybe it was because him being around made the voice disappear. She paused a moment, thinking of how to answer his question♧...

"...you can fly?"

TheDragoon said:
Mari followed behind Roselyn quietly, still trying to process the events of what just happened. Even though Roselyn was definitely pretty, she DID forcefully take some of Mari's power. However, she did seem nice enough now so her impression of Roselyn so far was ok. "So umm... Can you tell me a little about yourself?" She asked as the school garden plants seemed to wave back and forth a bit, as if they were waving goodbye to Mari.
''lets just say...ive been sleeping in that rose bush with no clothes for about 5 years...though, i was watching through the roses...but as people picked on them, i grew angry because they were my sight for that 5 years...so i decided to prick those who try and steal my roses...now that rose bush is nothing to me since my hunters are now dead...''

*She said before she went over to a green motorcycle that had vines and roses painted across it*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko soon smiled more*
''okay, take me there when we finished eating k?''

*Kikuri sighed before she looked over at a corner, a bunch of mice going to the chicken. Kikuri just silently took out a bunch of scissors in one hand before she pulled it back as she dead stared at the mice before throwing it, the scissors multiplying in mid air as all the mice were skewered. Kikuri soon walked to the dead mice and took out the scissors before taking the mice and putting them on a plate and then giving it to Myuki*

*Neo continued to kiss Mitsu before Airi walked in*
"Done." He said softly before he got up and smiled at her

Myuki smiled at the sight of the dead mice and immediately launched at her mocking her over as she grabed one of the mice and sunk her fangs into it happily

(I love how you send airi in at these moments xD )

Mitsu didn't move from her drunken kiss with neo

Lumina said:
...☆The pain had dulled, but it didn't go away. Kaori inhaled and exhaled rhythmically to try to control the feeling, and soon it was tolerable enough to fix her posture to a more straight-backed one, but a hand was still on her chest on her scar. Kaori still didn't know if she could trust this stranger, but the familiarity of his eyes was enough to make her look him in the eye☆...
...☬Masahi waited for Kaori to look him in the eye, then once he was sure he held her gaze he activated his eyes genjutsu and entered her mind and waited for her to take form there as he struggled to stay looking like he did now, but his mind kept trying to make him look like what he did the night she died☬...

...■Back at home, Noir held in her hand a small gun, and turned it over in her hands with tears in her eyes. She had brought it up to her head a few times, but hadn't quite gone through with it. Ken and Lilliana's faces stopped her. But every time she thought of them she thought of her Yuto, who was gone and never coming back. As much as she loved her kids, she didn't want to live in a world without Yuto. She hated being selfish... but as much as she wanted to be strong, she just couldn't do it. She couldn't be a mother without Yuto by her side. Once again, Noir raised the gun to her head. Her eyes glanced down at a note written for Lilliana and Ken, and the paintbrush that Yuto had given her sitting next to it. Noir closed her eyes, a rainbow ink teat streaking down her face before pulling the trigger, and everything went dark for the final time■...

((
@TheDragoon))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets just say...ive been sleeping in that rose bush with no clothes for about 5 years...though, i was watching through the roses...but as people picked on them, i grew angry because they were my sight for that 5 years...so i decided to prick those who try and steal my roses...now that rose bush is nothing to me since my hunters are now dead...''
*She said before she went over to a green motorcycle that had vines and roses painted across it*

Mari nodded. "That was mean of them, I could have gave you new roses... But... I didn't know you up until now so..." She said before laughing nervously. Her eyes lit up a bit when she saw the motorcycle. "That's a really cool motorcycle!" She said happily.

Lumina said:
...■Back at home, Noir held in her hand a small gun, and turned it over in her hands with tears in her eyes. She had brought it up to her head a few times, but hadn't quite gone through with it. Ken and Lilliana's faces stopped her. But every time she thought of them she thought of her Yuto, who was gone and never coming back. As much as she loved her kids, she didn't want to live in a world without Yuto. She hated being selfish... but as much as she wanted to be strong, she just couldn't do it. She couldn't be a mother without Yuto by her side. Once again, Noir raised the gun to her head. Her eyes glanced down at a note written for Lilliana and Ken, and the paintbrush that Yuto had given her sitting next to it. Noir closed her eyes, a rainbow ink teat streaking down her face before pulling the trigger, and everything went dark for the final time■...
((
@TheDragoon))
((NUUUUUUUUUU! ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Done." He said softly before he got up and smiled at her
Myuki smiled at the sight of the dead mice and immediately launched at her mocking her over as she grabed one of the mice and sunk her fangs into it happily

(I love how you send airi in at these moments xD )

Mitsu didn't move from her drunken kiss with neo

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko got up as well and smiled back at him*

*Kikuri just watched as she laid on the ground*

*Neo didnt notice as well*

*Airi just silently walked over to her bed and got her skirt and put it on before leaving*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he stood up and placed the piece of paper onto the table, soon walking over to Asuka and placing one of his hands onto her stomach♅...
“ Different women show pregnancy in a different ways. Last time you were pregnant with twins, so it's only natural that you'd show less~

---------------------------------

...ΨKenji shook his head as he chewed and swallowed the piece of food within his mouth, replying to Lumina as he gazed off into the skyΨ...

“ I'm not the only teacher, there's around twenty or so. I'm just above the average Combat Class Sanctum, whereas Akira's considered a genius, considering he's the strongest of us all~ So it's a safe bet to say that he's the one who protects Euphoria, as well as the Omniverse. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka zoned out for a moment, just staring at her stomach before blinking a few times at seeing a hand placed on to it. Her gaze lifted up towards Akira, who was now in front of her, before she spoke and finished off the rest of her sandwich❦...

"Oooh... That's right. But the last time I was pregnant, I was the size of a watermelon or balloon in less then a day because we were in Euphoria. I may be pregnant with only one child and two like before, but I thought I would at least be a little bigger then I am."

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko got up as well and smiled back at him*

*Kikuri just watched as she laid on the ground*

*Neo didnt notice as well*

*Airi just silently walked over to her bed and got her skirt and put it on before leaving*
Blake noddes before he slowly pulled her out of the room and down the hall heading for the massive kitchen

Once Myuki was done she quickly grabed another one and ate it hole before she hugged kikuri lovingly

Mitsu sat up when she thought she heard a door close. "Hmm, I thought I heard airi.... I forgot so we share a room?" She asked neo drunkenly

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's face reddened, his hand was really close to her chest and it was embarrassing to her.
Leon's hand grasped her chest for a moment, before the washing machine went off, causing him to pull away. He blushed a dark red, before practically sprinting into the other room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can't tell you are liying. But I was able to make you smile." He sai to her before laughing

[/QUOTE]
"Yep, for the first time" she said and nodded.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana managed her first smile in a very long time, looking up at Ayen. For some reason, she liked this man. Maybe it was because him being around made the voice disappear. She paused a moment, thinking of how to answer his question♧...
"...you can fly?"
Ayen smiled down at her and nodded "Yes i can, though it's not from having wings, atleast not anymore." he said as he patted her head "There are a few ways to do it, but i manege it through manipulating the air and gravity around me so i can safely have others fly with me." he says as he looks down at her and offers her his hand again "Want to see?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back