• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon's hand grasped her chest for a moment, before the washing machine went off, causing him to pull away. He blushed a dark red, before practically sprinting into the other room.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet stayed there silently, her face a dark red, full of embarrassment.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake noddes before he slowly pulled her out of the room and down the hall heading for the massive kitchen
Once Myuki was done she quickly grabed another one and ate it hole before she hugged kikuri lovingly

Mitsu sat up when she thought she heard a door close. "Hmm, I thought I heard airi.... I forgot so we share a room?" She asked neo drunkenly

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko walked alongside of Blake just to keep up since it was a mansion and she could get lost*

*Kikuri soon smiled and hugged back*

''you finished with your meal?''

''yeah...you both share a room''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I guess im doing my home right then." He said before he got up and started over to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded, watching him walk over.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
" Well, you don't have to just stand there..." Kalin said, putting on a pair of glasses, before pushing Layla through the door. "Lets take a look!"
Inside of the room was a full sized pub, with a bar, lounge chairs and a couch, counters, a pool table, and even a jukebox beside the window, which gave way to the outside of the dorm area. Kalin pushed Layla along into one of the bar stools, before leaping over the counter, and turning on his heel to face her, as the chair came to a stop with her facing him.

K-episode-6-bar.png

"So. How does this compare to the other dorms?" Kalin asked with a large grin on his face.

[/QUOTE]
Layla barely had any time to respond, before she was pushed through the door. When she did come to a momentary halt, she scanned her gaze over the varied items in the room. So long as she'd been at the school, she'd never seen a dorm room holding such quantity. Impressed, Layla was about to ask a question, only to be pushed once again, this time to be seated in a bar stool and pushed up against the counter. Her bag had been settled down into the chair beside her, and her sweater hung on the back of it. Blinking as she hesitantly rested her arms on the counter, she lifted an item off the counter with her right hand, and began to inspect it as she spoke. "Well....It's different."

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko walked alongside of Blake just to keep up since it was a mansion and she could get lost*

*Kikuri soon smiled and hugged back*

''you finished with your meal?''

''yeah...you both share a room''
Blake smiled when the sweet delecate aroma of foods soon hit them from the kitchen where annabel was cooking practiacly every meal you could imagine

"Mhm!!" Myuki said happiky before hikuping

"I don't remember." Mitsu said to her

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet stayed there silently, her face a dark red, full of embarrassment.
Leon took out the laundry, but ended up just sitting in front of the machine, embarrassed, and somewhat ashamed. Deep down, he felt like he was taking advantage of Scarlet. He could tell quite clearly that he couldn't control himself when he was near her, and that wasn't a good thing at all...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come on," he said before quickly grabing her hand and starting for the water

[/QUOTE]
"so were finally getting in the water?" she asked as she followed him.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla barely had any time to respond, before she was pushed through the door. When she did come to a momentary halt, she scanned her gaze over the varied items in the room. So long as she'd been at the school, she'd never seen a dorm room holding such quantity. Impressed, Layla was about to ask a question, only to be pushed once again, this time to be seated in a bar stool and pushed up against the counter. Her bag had been settled down into the chair beside her, and her sweater hung on the back of it. Blinking as she hesitantly rested her arms on the counter, she lifted an item off the counter with her right hand, and began to inspect it as she spoke. "Well....It's different."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin laughed, to hide the pout he might have given otherwise. Her response wasn't one he was expecting, but it probably couldn't be helped. He had practically thrown her in here, after all. "Heh, well, this place reminds me of home, so I decided to bring it with me. And my room is still upstairs, so I have a proper place to sleep, at the end of the day."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled when the sweet delecate aroma of foods soon hit them from the kitchen where annabel was cooking practiacly every meal you could imagine
"Mhm!!" Myuki said happiky before hikuping

"I don't remember." Mitsu said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko just smelled the air and exhaled happily smelling the food*

*Kikuri giggled a little before kissing her forehead*

''well...you've been sharing a room together. i mean she's your sister after all''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon took out the laundry, but ended up just sitting in front of the machine, embarrassed, and somewhat ashamed. Deep down, he felt like he was taking advantage of Scarlet. He could tell quite clearly that he couldn't control himself when he was near her, and that wasn't a good thing at all...

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet's blush had slightly faded, but it was still noticable, she had taken a small glance at him out of curiousity.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You could have said you wanted to go swiming first." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"I'm just doing what you want to do" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko just smelled the air and exhaled happily smelling the food*

*Kikuri giggled a little before kissing her forehead*

''well...you've been sharing a room together. i mean she's your sister after all''
Blake chuclled at her. "Annabels a world class chef and tennis player." He said to her as they neared the kitchen

Myuki smiled more at her kiss

"I'm to tired to remember." Mitsu said to her

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"I'm just doing what you want to do" she said.
River stopped short of the wayer and whiped around to face her. "Whoa whoa what do you want to do." He asked before he realized she most likely run into him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake chuclled at her. "Annabels a world class chef and tennis player." He said to her as they neared the kitchen
Myuki smiled more at her kiss

"I'm to tired to remember." Mitsu said to her

[/QUOTE]
''oh~ i see~ sounds cool''

*She said as she smiled at Blake*

*Kikuri soon looked at Myuki*

''so what do you wanna do today baby?''

*Neo giggled lightly*

''then you should get some rest if your tired~''

Dante summoned a trench coat to hide his wings as he walked out of the alleyway, then noticing that at a nearby tea shop was one of his former “bosses”. Silently walking over, Dante sat down across from her and said in is monotone voice,

“Is this really the best use you have for your time now’a’days?”

Now Playing: Ain't No Rest for the Wicked - Cage the Elephant

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh~ i see~ sounds cool''
*She said as she smiled at Blake*

*Kikuri soon looked at Myuki*

''so what do you wanna do today baby?''

*Neo giggled lightly*

''then you should get some rest if your tired~''
Blake nodded as they entered the kitchen where annabel was quickly almost twirling around the room as she cooked

"I want........ To..... Love my kikuri!!!!" She yelled before tackling her

"I don't wanna sleep!!" She woned to her

@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet's blush had slightly faded, but it was still noticable, she had taken a small glance at him out of curiousity.
"I-im sorry, Scarlet..." Leon said, glancing to the side when he noticed that she was staring at him. "I just...lost control of myself. I didn't mean to take things too far." He said apologetically, burying his face in his hands.

LunaCrosby said:
"it's simple... i'm here to stop you from hurting anyone" he said and glared back at her.
Zero hugged harper.
Harper hugged zero back and looked over at Allen and Lexi

"I was simply taking back what's mine" she glared back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back