• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Nanami was wondering around, looking for Fuyumi. She remembered the last time she saw her was the music festival and then some stuff happened, then Nanami never really saw her after that. Though she had been busy in the past couple of days, most days she just lazed around her room not doing much of anything but playing video games or practicing on her violin✦...

"I wonder where Fuyumi is..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami was wondering around, looking for Fuyumi. She remembered the last time she saw her was the music festival and then some stuff happened, then Nanami never really saw her after that. Though she had been busy in the past couple of days, most days she just lazed around her room not doing much of anything but playing video games or practicing on her violin✦...
"I wonder where Fuyumi is..."
i wanna say that Fuyumi was well kidnapped xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River stopped short of the wayer and whiped around to face her. "Whoa whoa what do you want to do." He asked before he realized she most likely run into him

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko almost immediately bumped into him, loosing her balance.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I-im sorry, Scarlet..." Leon said, glancing to the side when he noticed that she was staring at him. "I just...lost control of myself. I didn't mean to take things too far." He said apologetically, burying his face in his hands.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet sighed and shrugged "it doesn't matter to me, you said sorry." she said.

Mayyflower said:
Harper hugged zero back and looked over at Allen and Lexi
"I was simply taking back what's mine" she glared back
"you gave it to her, what kind of person ask's for something back" he growled.

"thank god he showed up" he whispered.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko almost immediately bumped into him, loosing her balance.
When she ran into him he fell backwards instinctevly having wraped his arms around her in a protective way as they landed in the wet sand just by the shore

HimeragiSeiker said:
(she's not Dante's boss since she was Fallen before and now she became Unfallen gaining her title back)
''huh...?''

*She soon looked at Dante*

''who are you?''
Dante shrugged, unsure how to explain whatever relation they had had, and decided to simply tap the table, generating a silver cross and saying in his monotone voice,

“Former Family?”

Now Playing: Gold on the Ceiling - Black Keys

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When she ran into him he fell backwards instinctevly having wraped his arms around her in a protective way as they landed in the wet sand just by the shore

[/QUOTE]
When they fell Kyoko had her eye's shut tightly the entire time, only opening them to notice she had fallen on him and that his arm's were wrapped around her. "did you get hurt?" she asked.

57a8c56dae708_AnimeAkameGaKillChelsea.png.03eab5330a19840032709adf1a3966c5.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• Anime AkameGaKill Chelsea.png
    Anime AkameGaKill Chelsea.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 17
LunaCrosby said:
When they fell Kyoko had her eye's shut tightly the entire time, only opening them to notice she had fallen on him and that his arm's were wrapped around her. "did you get hurt?" she asked.
"I'm fine are you ok?" He asked as he looked at her his arms stil wraped around her as he waited for her awnser

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet sighed and shrugged "it doesn't matter to me, you said sorry." she said.
Leon looked up, and realized Scarlet was being sincere. He nodded, putting his hands at his sides as he stood. "I think we should pause on these lessons. For right now, at least. I'm sorry, I just don't want to do anything to you that you wouldn't like." He said, sighing as he picked up the laundry, and placed it in the dryer.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm fine are you ok?" He asked as he looked at her his arms stil wraped around her as he waited for her awnser

[/QUOTE]
"well, considering your holding onto me like I could break I don't see how I could have gotten hurt" she said.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon looked up, and realized Scarlet was being sincere. He nodded, putting his hands at his sides as he stood. "I think we should pause on these lessons. For right now, at least. I'm sorry, I just don't want to do anything to you that you wouldn't like." He said, sighing as he picked up the laundry, and placed it in the dryer.

[/QUOTE]
"if that's what you think we should do then ok" she said and nodded.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin laughed, to hide the pout he might have given otherwise. Her response wasn't one he was expecting, but it probably couldn't be helped. He had practically thrown her in here, after all. "Heh, well, this place reminds me of home, so I decided to bring it with me. And my room is still upstairs, so I have a proper place to sleep, at the end of the day."

[/QUOTE]
Layla raised a brow, scanning her gaze across the room once more. She hadn't seen any stairs, so his statement brought confusion to her facade. Standing up from her seat, Layla walked across the room, stopping at what seemed to be the bottom of a flight of stairs. Glancing back over to Kalin, Layla smiled and brushed her hair back behind her ear. "Can I have a tour, of your special dorm?"Layla thought for a moment, before shyly turning her gaze back to look at her feet, clasping her hands in front of her. "If you don't mind....that is~"

LunaCrosby said:
"well, considering your holding onto me like I could break I don't see how I could have gotten hurt" she said.
river blushed at her coment about how he was holding onto her and sloely started to lossed her grip

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Nanami looked everywhere within the mansion and never found Fuyumi. She now stood outside the front door and frowned a little, wondering where she was. She could easily just teleport to her location and- wait... Nanami hadn't exactly thought of that before and she didn't know why. Though she guessed it was because she rarely ever used her powers at all. The only time Nanami ever used them was to either train or just... yeah just train. That was about it. Looking around a bit, she soon closed her eyes and tried to sense Fuyumi, soon finding the location that she was in and teleporting there✦...

LunaCrosby said:
"if that's what you think we should do then ok" she said and nodded.
Leon blushed, and looked at her for a moment, before turning away completely. 'Did she enjoy that!? I...Is that really what...'

"It's not...my desicion. It's yours. Just...how did you feel about that? What we just did?" He asked, his back still to Scarlet, as the only sound left was the rumbling of the dryer.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''eh...?''
*Natsumi said as she tilted her head. The trench coat was looking suspicious. She never met this guy ever so she thought she was about to get kid napped or something*

oh and her appearance...))

View attachment 187729
Dante blinked before standing up to leave and saying,

“This conversation appears to be meaningless. You obviously have no intentions of acknowledging your origins as a god of creation.”

Now Playing: Kids These Days - Kongos

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river blushed at her coment about how he was holding onto her and sloely started to lossed her grip

[/QUOTE]
"I never said you had to let go" she said before she even thought about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back