• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami looked everywhere within the mansion and never found Fuyumi. She now stood outside the front door and frowned a little, wondering where she was. She could easily just teleport to her location and- wait... Nanami hadn't exactly thought of that before and she didn't know why. Though she guessed it was because she rarely ever used her powers at all. The only time Nanami ever used them was to either train or just... yeah just train. That was about it. Looking around a bit, she soon closed her eyes and tried to sense Fuyumi, soon finding the location that she was in and teleporting there✦...
*Fuyumi was passed out on a bed fully clothed and handcuffed to it in a warehouse*

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Dante blinked before standing up to leave and saying,
“This conversation appears to be meaningless. You obviously have no intentions of acknowledging your origins as a god of creation.”

Now Playing: Kids These Days - Kongos

[/QUOTE]
''i am a Goddess of Creation. its just i dont know you...''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Leon blushed, and looked at her for a moment, before turning away completely. 'Did she enjoy that!? I...Is that really what...'
"It's not...my desicion. It's yours. Just...how did you feel about that? What we just did?" He asked, his back still to Scarlet, as the only sound left was the rumbling of the dryer.

[/QUOTE]
"different I guess" she said, thinking about it.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "That was mean of them, I could have gave you new roses... But... I didn't know you up until now so..." She said before laughing nervously. Her eyes lit up a bit when she saw the motorcycle. "That's a really cool motorcycle!" She said happily.
@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
"you?...." she asked.
Ken was starting to get there. "I... Love..." He began saying before the griffin touched down. "I love Griffins! Yeah! That's totally what I meant to say! Yeah! Totally..." He said quickly, way too nervous to tell her yet. He felt bad he didn't have the courage to tell her how he feels about her, but whatever he tried to say it, he just couldn't find the words. He was confident about everything else, but somehow he couldn't tell her.

TheDragoon said:
Ken was starting to get there. "I... Love..." He began saying before the griffin touched down. "I love Griffins! Yeah! That's totally what I meant to say! Yeah! Totally..." He said quickly, way too nervous to tell her yet. He felt bad he didn't have the courage to tell her how he feels about her, but whatever he tried to say it, he just couldn't find the words. He was confident about everything else, but somehow he couldn't tell her.
"oh well I love griffin's too!" she said happily.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla raised a brow, scanning her gaze across the room once more. She hadn't seen any stairs, so his statement brought confusion to her facade. Standing up from her seat, Layla walked across the room, stopping at what seemed to be the bottom of a flight of stairs. Glancing back over to Kalin, Layla smiled and brushed her hair back behind her ear. "Can I have a tour, of your special dorm?"Layla thought for a moment, before shyly turning her gaze back to look at her feet, clasping her hands in front of her. "If you don't mind....that is~"

[/QUOTE]
Kalin nodded. "Sure, Id love to show you. Of course I don't mind. One second..." He paused, grabbing a glass, and adds ice, before filling it with soda. He hopped back over the counter, and walked over to the stairs, offering Layla his hand. "Shall we?"

LunaCrosby said:
"I never said you had to let go" she said before she even thought about it.
River gave her a suprised look at how quickly she reacted to him starting to let go of her. It was rather shocking which made his arms immediately go back around her at her words for some reason

LunaCrosby said:
"you gave it to her, what kind of person ask's for something back" he growled.
"thank god he showed up" he whispered.
Harper nods. "Yea" she whispered back

Lexi crossed her arms "That weak bitch alexys gave it to her" she growled. "Stop wasting my fucking time" she growled before looking at zero and Harper and wrapped the chains around their waist

Daniel reaving]Blake nodded as they entered the kitchen where annabel was quickly almost twirling around the room as she cooked "I want........ To..... Love my kikuri!!!!" She yelled before tackling her "I don't wanna sleep!!" She woned to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
*Emiko watched as Annabel cooked. She was sort of confused since Emiko never cooked before. Is this how Annabel cooked...?*

*Kikuri yelped before she let herself be tackled and giggled a little*

''then just lay in bed...i lay in bed with you then''

so apparently adding a tag via edit doesnt work, you have to repost it
xD )))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Under one condition, we agree the oldest eith of Len or Rin is, is ten.))

[/QUOTE]
(-.- Fine, and btw there not gonna be kids forever)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i am a Goddess of Creation. its just i dont know you...''
Dante nodded his head in confirmation and turned to leave before saying in his still emotionless voice,

“I see… I do suppose it would be unreasonable to expect you to remember me after a few hundred years, when we only met for a few minutes. I shall leave you to your business then.”

Now Playing: To Close - Alex Clare

HimeragiSeiker said:
''honestly, i stole this and just came here because i was being hunted down...so...get on''
*She said before she got on and started it*
Mari got on the back of the motorcycle, putting her arms around Roselyn so she wouldn't fall off. She was kinda nervous. She hadn't been on a motorcycle before. "Is it safe...?" She asked Roselyn timidly.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Dante nodded his head in confirmation and turned to leave before saying in his still emotionless voice,
“I see… I do suppose it would be unreasonable to expect you to remember me after a few hundred years, when we only met for a few minutes. I shall leave you to your business then.”

Now Playing: To Close - Alex Clare

[/QUOTE]
''o...k then...''

*She said before going back onto youtube*

TheDragoon said:
Mari got on the back of the motorcycle, putting her arms around Roselyn so she wouldn't fall off. She was kinda nervous. She hadn't been on a motorcycle before. "Is it safe...?" She asked Roselyn timidly.
''its safe as long as i dont crash into anything''

*She said before she started to drive the motorcycle home*

LunaCrosby said:
"different I guess" she said, thinking about it.
Leon turned around to face her. "What do you mean by different?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River gave her a suprised look at how quickly she reacted to him starting to let go of her. It was rather shocking which made his arms immediately go back around her at her words for some reason

[/QUOTE]
"I mean, that's if you want to" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
"oh well I love griffin's too!" she said happily.
Ken wondered what the kiss meant if he couldn't tell her how he felt. Obviously it was amazing, but now she acted like it never happened... Dad was right. Girls are confusing. He nodded as he looked at their new surroundings. They were on the school rooftop. He smiled at the scenery as the wind blew. He slowly got off and offered his hand to help her down with a smile. "That was a amazing ride? Huh?" He asked as he held out his hand.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon turned around to face her. "What do you mean by different?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
"It's hard to explain, I just didn't feel the same as I would if I were to just go about my day normally." she said, begginning to confuse even herself.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I know, but, i still think it should take time.))

[/QUOTE]
(*sighs* okay can u reply now? xD and they have been 10 for some time now what do you mean?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its safe as long as i dont crash into anything''
*She said before she started to drive the motorcycle home*
Mari was silent for most of the trip. She wondered if Han was alright. He probably was so she just pushed the thought out of her head.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nods. "Yea" she whispered back
Lexi crossed her arms "That weak bitch alexys gave it to her" she growled. "Stop wasting my fucking time" she growled before looking at zero and Harper and wrapped the chains around their waist
Allen broke the chains "get harper out of here now, breaking these dang chains aren't easy" he shouted at Zero.

Zero went wide eye'd and nodded, holding onto harper a bit tighter and teleporting them out of there.

TheDragoon said:
Ken wondered what the kiss meant if he couldn't tell her how he felt. Obviously it was amazing, but now she acted like it never happened... Dad was right. Girls are confusing. He nodded as he looked at their new surroundings. They were on the school rooftop. He smiled at the scenery as the wind blew. He slowly got off and offered his hand to help her down with a smile. "That was a amazing ride? Huh?" He asked as he held out his hand.
Kelsey grabbed his hand and got down "yup! it was a lot of fun" she said and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back