• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"alright if you say so" she said and nodded.
Leon cocked his head to the side. "Why are you so willing to just listen to me? I'm just curious..." He said, leaning against the counter.

Mayyflower said:
"Yep" she says before sliding into the floor and turning into a neko and falling asleep, using her feline abilities to fall asleep quicker
Len groaned as he got up off the couch "You would jut sleep on the floor." he teased softly before walking towards the stairs.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len groaned as he got up off the couch "You would jut sleep on the floor." he teased softly before walking towards the stairs.

[/QUOTE]
"Cats aren't heavy sleepers, it takes energy to fall asleep quicker" she mumbled before getting up and sprinting to their parents room and laying on their bed

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka followed her into the kitchen, stroking his chin in deep thought. "Hmm....I don't nyo~ I'd be happy with anything...maybe a soup?"

[/QUOTE]
Moriko thought for a bit before nodding "Sure~ We can make that~" she said as she tied up her hair and then began to look through the cupboards for ingredients.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckles before walking over and grabbing her plate "Well,just be glad i wouldn't go days without eating, just maybe not the most proper of meals." he says before walking back over to the sink and cleaning her plate.

[/QUOTE]
"What counts as not the most proper of meals?" she asked as she watched him clean the plates.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname raised a brow, sliding his gaze over towards the kitchen. "Should we go out for food? That way we can stop somewhere before going to the movies?" Kaname stood up, adjusting his clothing on him as he spoke. He wasn't one to really worry about his looks, but he felt as though his clothes were tugging on his skin. Clearing his throat, Kaname took a few steps towards the door, leaning himself up against the wall.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla thought for a bit as she followed his gaze to the kitchen...From not having such things underwater, The thought of cooking was one Camilla didnt think she should think about, she only learned what an oven was when she arrived on land at the start, though, she had been learning more on how to cook since Kaname had left from her neighbour before her neighbour moved away and she was beginning to get the hang of making most things, but she believed she still had alot of improvement to go through before being confident to cook for anyone. So, she was somewhat relieved he said to go out for food. Snapping out of her train of thought she looked to Kaname and smiled lightly accompanied by a nod "Yes~ That sounds like a nice Idea"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin blushed slightly as she looked at him, his brain trying to bury the obligatory 'She's pretty cute' thoughts that passed through his head. He regained his composure, smiled and nodded in agreement. "It was made from two separate rooms, so yeah, its pretty big, Lala-chan...see?" He said, motioning his free hand as they cleared the top of the stairs, revealing his bedroom. Besides what they could see, behind them was a door that led to the bathroom, a kitchen, and a small dining area.
bedroom-6a555e74b6153100b4e953c291bc5e46.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze went across the room to where his hand directed. Her attention first went to the bed, scanning its white sheets. The rug below the bed looked fluffy and soft from her position, which made her smile. Shifting her gaze over towards the two seating positions on the other side of the room, Layla pulled Kalin forward and sat down on the edge of the bed, bouncing ever so carefully. "Do you jump on your bed Kali-kun?" Layla looked up at him in an almost childish manner, before jumping up off the bed and pulling him back out the room to what looked like another door. To her surprise, it led to the kitchen, which caused her to halt in her tracks. "Are you hungry?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon cocked his head to the side. "Why are you so willing to just listen to me? I'm just curious..." He said, leaning against the counter.

[/QUOTE]
"because, I listen to everyone" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*They soon reached the mansion and Roselyn got off*
''okay, we're here''
Mari stretched as they arrived, getting off as well. The floors in front of the mansion bloomed due to Mari's presence. "So, do you want to show me your room? I wouldn't mind spending some time with you- I-I mean that is if you want..." Mari said, actually wanting to spend some time with her because she found her interesting and intriguing.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey grabbed his hand and got down "yup! it was a lot of fun" she said and smiled.
Ken sighed, knowing it was time to part ways. It was getting dark and he needed to get home. "Well... I guess it's time to go home huh?" He asked, giving her sad smile, because he never got to tell her how he felt.

Mayyflower said:
"Cats aren't heavy sleepers, it takes energy to fall asleep quicker" she mumbled before getting up and sprinting to their parents room and laying on their bed
Len rolled his eyes before going to his room and plopping on his bed, not bothering to cover up.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko thought for a bit before nodding "Sure~ We can make that~" she said as she tied up her hair and then began to look through the cupboards for ingredients.
"What counts as not the most proper of meals?" she asked as she watched him clean the plates.

Camilla thought for a bit as she followed his gaze to the kitchen...From not having such things underwater, The thought of cooking was one Camilla didnt think she should think about, she only learned what an oven was when she arrived on land at the start, though, she had been learning more on how to cook since Kaname had left from her neighbour before her neighbour moved away and she was beginning to get the hang of making most things, but she believed she still had alot of improvement to go through before being confident to cook for anyone. So, she was somewhat relieved he said to go out for food. Snapping out of her train of thought she looked to Kaname and smiled lightly accompanied by a nod "Yes~ That sounds like a nice Idea"
Kaname held his position at the door, holding his hand out for Camilla. He saw her glancing towards the kitchen, which brought him to another thought. Even so, he decided against speaking towards it, and instead opened the front door. He could see just how much she was thinking by her facade, and couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of her being confused. "Ready when you are, mi'lady."

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled then rubbed the back of his head "A bag of chips and cola?" he said quietly as he continued cleaning.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze went across the room to where his hand directed. Her attention first went to the bed, scanning its white sheets. The rug below the bed looked fluffy and soft from her position, which made her smile. Shifting her gaze over towards the two seating positions on the other side of the room, Layla pulled Kalin forward and sat down on the edge of the bed, bouncing ever so carefully. "Do you jump on your bed Kali-kun?" Layla looked up at him in an almost childish manner, before jumping up off the bed and pulling him back out the room to what looked like another door. To her surprise, it led to the kitchen, which caused her to halt in her tracks. "Are you hungry?"

[/QUOTE]
Kalin smiled as he experienced Layla's reactions, which proceeded to solidify the thoughts Kalin had about her being cute. 'Wow, her attitude really has changed since earlier...'

As Layla bounced on his bed, Kalin was prepared to tell her that he didn't jump on his bed, when she immediately dragged him off towards the kitchen, and asked if he was hungry. He looked down at his stomach, and tapped his chin gently.

"Hmm...now that you mention it, I am pretty hungry, Layala. You aren't offering to cook now, are you?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len rolled his eyes before going to his room and plopping on his bed, not bothering to cover up.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya went downstairs with books and went to the living room and did research down there. "Like how the hell does one simply... Oh never mind, right here" she pointed to a page in the book and nods. "This should do it" she mumbled

Rin slept in the room on their bed

LunaCrosby said:
"because, I listen to everyone" she said.
"Thats not what Im talking about. I meant, why do you take my opinion without coming to your own conclusion about things?" Leon said, trying to help her understand his question.

TheDragoon said:
Mari stretched as they arrived, getting off as well. The floors in front of the mansion bloomed due to Mari's presence. "So, do you want to show me your room? I wouldn't mind spending some time with you- I-I mean that is if you want..." Mari said, actually wanting to spend some time with her because she found her interesting and intriguing.
''i dont have a room yet...though Nanase is willing to share her room with me so yeah...i dont really mind if you wanna spend time. i dont have anything personal or serious to do yet...other than to just get used to living in a mansion rather than sleeping in a rose bush''

*She said as she started to walk*

''besides, didnt you say you were hungry?''

TheDragoon said:
Ken sighed, knowing it was time to part ways. It was getting dark and he needed to get home. "Well... I guess it's time to go home huh?" He asked, giving her sad smile, because he never got to tell her how he felt.
"You look sad again" kelsey said and frowned.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Thats not what Im talking about. I meant, why do you take my opinion without coming to your own conclusion about things?" Leon said, trying to help her understand his question.

[/QUOTE]
"uhm... i'm not used to going with my own opinion" she said and shrugged.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname held his position at the door, holding his hand out for Camilla. He saw her glancing towards the kitchen, which brought him to another thought. Even so, he decided against speaking towards it, and instead opened the front door. He could see just how much she was thinking by her facade, and couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of her being confused. "Ready when you are, mi'lady."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla giggled lightly at his words "Alrighty!" she said as she then stood up and followed him to the door "I'm ready now~" she said with a smile and a nod as she then took his hand.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya went downstairs with books and went to the living room and did research down there. "Like how the hell does one simply... Oh never mind, right here" she pointed to a page in the book and nods. "This should do it" she mumbled
Rin slept in the room on their bed
Len stared at the ceiling, and even though he was tired he couldn't sleep. So after what must have been an hour he got back out of bed and crept down to the kitchen for a drink.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled then rubbed the back of his head "A bag of chips and cola?" he said quietly as he continued cleaning.

[/QUOTE]
"Seriously? no way, If I ate that Id be hungry in like an hour or two again!" she said as she looked over in his direction "Im not letting you live on that alone!" she said with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back