• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Mari was silent for most of the trip. She wondered if Han was alright. He probably was so she just pushed the thought out of her head.
*They soon reached the mansion and Roselyn got off*

''okay, we're here''

Snapping his fingers, Dante summoned a Dodge Tomahawk, and dispelled his jacket, revealing his wings to the world, however at that moment he summoned short sleeved bikers jacket, and ran the material right up to the base of his wings, so it appeared as if they were a part of the clothing. Then pulling on a pair of Ray-Bans, he started the bike up and gunned it, accelerating down the road. Dante didn’t have a specific location in mind, but he could sense a desire for vengeance nearby, and fulfilling that vengeance was his job after all.

Now Playing: Gone Forever - Three Days Grace

((I'm bored so I figure I 'll go kill some NPCs, unless someone wants to interact.))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled before they appeared at the building there appartment was in

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled "home sweet home" she says plopping onto the couch

Mayyflower said:
(*sighs* okay can u reply now? xD and they have been 10 for some time now what do you mean?)
Len yawned and stretched out on the couch "I think i might just fall asleep here." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin nodded. "Sure, Id love to show you. Of course I don't mind. One second..." He paused, grabbing a glass, and adds ice, before filling it with soda. He hopped back over the counter, and walked over to the stairs, offering Layla his hand. "Shall we?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze trailed sideways, staring at his offered hand. Taking a moment, she slowly rose her gaze up to Kalin's face. "Mhm." Layla slowly nodded her head and placed her hand into his, stepping sideways to where she could fit on the steps beside him. "Is it big Kali-kun?" Layla's curiosity scanned the staircase, before turning back with a glistening look towards him.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen broke the chains "get harper out of here now, breaking these dang chains aren't easy" he shouted at Zero.
Zero went wide eye'd and nodded, holding onto harper a bit tighter and teleporting them out of there.
Harper looked at zero. "No! He's gonna hurt her" she cried

Lexi sighed "Damn you Allen" she huffed

LunaCrosby said:
"It's hard to explain, I just didn't feel the same as I would if I were to just go about my day normally." she said, begginning to confuse even herself.
"Alright, then..." Leon said, walking to the kitchen sink, and splashing some cold water onto his face.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len yawned and stretched out on the couch "I think i might just fall asleep here." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
"Even after that nap your tired?" She asks looking over at him

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Fuyumi was passed out on a bed fully clothed and handcuffed to it in a warehouse*
...?Nanami's darted over to a handcuffed Fuyumi and her frown deepened before her form changed. Her usually light blonde hair, grew dark until it was completely black and her blue eyes changed into a blood red. Her attire changed as well and there was a katana that manifested in her right hand. Whoever had done this to her was going to pay. Nanami turned towards Fuyumi and unsheathed her blade, soon doing a swift swipe at the chains that held her to the bed. The chains shattered at the clean cut and Fuyumi was no longer handcuffed to the bed, though she still had the handcuffs on. Leaning closer to her, she spoke as she put her hands on Fuyumi's shoulder and shook her gently?...

"Fuyumi? We need to get out of here. I'd be easier if you were awake... I don't have any upper arm strength yet.."

tumblr_n913pduSrt1t6rjfvo1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
"Even after that nap your tired?" She asks looking over at him
Len shrugged his shoulders "Certain things make it so not even naps help." he said as he looked back over at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Nanami's darted over to a handcuffed Fuyumi and her frown deepened before her form changed. Her usually light blonde hair, grew dark until it was completely black and her blue eyes changed into a blood red. Her attire changed as well and there was a katana that manifested in her right hand. Whoever had done this to her was going to pay. Nanami turned towards Fuyumi and unsheathed her blade, soon doing a swift swipe at the chains that held her to the bed. The chains shattered at the clean cut and Fuyumi was no longer handcuffed to the bed, though she still had the handcuffs on. Leaning closer to her, she spoke as she put her hands on Fuyumi's shoulder and shook her gently?...
"Fuyumi? We need to get out of here. I'd be easier if you were awake... I don't have any upper arm strength yet.."

tumblr_n913pduSrt1t6rjfvo1_500.gif
*Fuyumi was still unconscious. There was also a syringe on the ground next to the bed. It looks like it was already used. Fuyumi could hear Nanami but couldnt wake up*

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked at zero. "No! He's gonna hurt her" she cried
Lexi sighed "Damn you Allen" she huffed
"He wont do anything rash, he'd have no reason to" he said.

"i'm sorry but i'm not the kind of guy to let someone hurt somebody without doing anything" he said "now, give alexys back" he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Alright, then..." Leon said, walking to the kitchen sink, and splashing some cold water onto his face.

[/QUOTE]
"did that make any sense?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugged his shoulders "Certain things make it so not even naps help." he said as he looked back over at her.

[/QUOTE]
"Then go to bed" she says quietly

LunaCrosby said:
"He wont do anything rash, he'd have no reason to" he said.
"i'm sorry but i'm not the kind of guy to let someone hurt somebody without doing anything" he said "now, give alexys back" he said.
Harper looked around. "Where are we zero?" She asks

"I can't give alexys back when she's the one who allowed me to come out" she said

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked around. "Where are we zero?" She asks
"I can't give alexys back when she's the one who allowed me to come out" she said
"allen's dorm, if he told us to leave we might as well relax at his house" he said.

"ok, would there be a way to get her back" he said.

LunaCrosby said:
"allen's dorm, if he told us to leave we might as well relax at his house" he said.
"ok, would there be a way to get her back" he said.
"Why would I tell you that" she glared before she started to walk away. "Stop wasting my time I didn't come to just 'talk'" she growled

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze trailed sideways, staring at his offered hand. Taking a moment, she slowly rose her gaze up to Kalin's face. "Mhm." Layla slowly nodded her head and placed her hand into his, stepping sideways to where she could fit on the steps beside him. "Is it big Kali-kun?" Layla's curiosity scanned the staircase, before turning back with a glistening look towards him.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin blushed slightly as she looked at him, his brain trying to bury the obligatory 'She's pretty cute' thoughts that passed through his head. He regained his composure, smiled and nodded in agreement. "It was made from two separate rooms, so yeah, its pretty big, Lala-chan...see?" He said, motioning his free hand as they cleared the top of the stairs, revealing his bedroom. Besides what they could see, behind them was a door that led to the bathroom, a kitchen, and a small dining area.

bedroom-6a555e74b6153100b4e953c291bc5e46.jpeg

LunaCrosby said:
"did that make any sense?" she asked.
"No, not exactly. But its alright. You'll work things out for yourself eventually. Trust me." He said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
"Why would I tell you that" she glared before she started to walk away. "Stop wasting my time I didn't come to just 'talk'" she growled
Allen stepped in front of her "your not leaving until you either tell me how to get her back or give her back" he said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded "Yeah that would probably be best." he said with a yawn.

[/QUOTE]
"Yep" she says before sliding into the floor and turning into a neko and falling asleep, using her feline abilities to fall asleep quicker

LunaCrosby said:
Allen stepped in front of her "your not leaving until you either tell me how to get her back or give her back" he said.
"I'm not giving her back, and I'm not here to talk" she says

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"No, not exactly. But its alright. You'll work things out for yourself eventually. Trust me." He said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
"alright if you say so" she said and nodded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back