• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Fuyumi was still unconscious. There was also a syringe on the ground next to the bed. It looks like it was already used. Fuyumi could hear Nanami but couldnt wake up*
...✦Nanami sighed lightly before looking around, noticing a syringe that laid just beside the bed. Picking it up, she inspected the tool before looking back at Fuyumi, soon realizing that she was either drugged or just put to sleep. Her blood boiled at the thought of someone doing this to Fuyumi and Nanami's eyes glowed a bright red. Something came over her and she could easily pick up Fuyumi before teleporting them back to the mansion, inside her room✦...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami sighed lightly before looking around, noticing a syringe that laid just beside the bed. Picking it up, she inspected the tool before looking back at Fuyumi, soon realizing that she was either drugged or just put to sleep. Her blood boiled at the thought of someone doing this to Fuyumi and Nanami's eyes glowed a bright red. Something came over her and she could easily pick up Fuyumi before teleporting them back to the mansion, inside her room✦...
*Fuyumi soon started to fidget, trying to wake up but the drug was still in play*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont have a room yet...though Nanase is willing to share her room with me so yeah...i dont really mind if you wanna spend time. i dont have anything personal or serious to do yet...other than to just get used to living in a mansion rather than sleeping in a rose bush''
*She said as she started to walk*

''besides, didnt you say you were hungry?''
@TheDragoon

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, that is a more important lesson than anything having to do with relationships. You really should develop your own opinions on things. It's no good to let other people decide your thoughts for you."

[/QUOTE]
"alright then i'll try to do it." she said and nodded.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly and nodded in agreement before hugging him, pausing when he asked the second question "I dunno, I hadn't thought about it really" she said with a small shrug.
Roland thought for a moment then chuckled "Well, it's a bit unorthodox, but we could go to the beach and go night swimming." he suggested playfully as he looked down at her "I can even provide the light." he said as a small flame formed on his finger.

TheDragoon said:
Ken chuckled and shook his head. "It's actually a little bit of both. I'm sad that we have to part ways, but at the same time I really enjoyed today, thank you." He said with the same sweet smile he loved to show.
Kelsey smiled again "that's good! besides were friend's so of course we'll see each other again soon" she said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Mari giggled and flicked her finger and a apple suddenly grew on a nearby apple tree, next falling into her hands. "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine once I wash this off~" She said.
''alright...il be heading to Nanase's room okay? you know where it is right?''

*Roselyn said as she opened the door and walked in*

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled again "that's good! besides were friend's so of course we'll see each other again soon" she said happily.
Ken felt like he had been shot down. I guess the kiss really didn't mean anything... They were still just... 'Friends'. He nodded slowly, trying to hide his sadness. "Y-Yeah... Friends..." He said softly before he began walking away, waving as he left. "Goodbye Kelsey..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded "Yeah, but at the same time i'm really tired." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
"Want me to put you to sleep?" She asks looking over at him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...il be heading to Nanase's room okay? you know where it is right?''
*Roselyn said as she opened the door and walked in*
Mari shook her head. "No... I haven't talked to Nanase or met her..." She said in defeat.

LunaCrosby said:
"alright then i'll try to do it." she said and nodded.
"That's the most I could ask for. " Leon said, smiling at her. "And I'll help you all I can, in the meantime."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he slowly rubbed Asuka's stomach, his irises remaining on hers♅...
“ Hm, I suppose you learn something new everyday~ ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he took another bite of his sandwichΨ...

“ Sure, if you want~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded, learning something new was right. This was probably something people already knew, either from taking Sex-ed in middle school or high school or just doing some type of research on the Internet. Throughout the entirety of her going through high school, she never once took Sex-ed nor was she ever going to look up that type of stuff. Asuka didn't really know why she didn't take the class, it probably would have been at least a little helpful. She only knew the things her mother had told her, which wasn't all that much to begin with. Whenever she had the chance, she would look up the necessary things to know about pregnant woman. As weird as that sounded. Letting out a sigh, Asuka soon spoke before there was a kick on the palm of Akira's hand❦...

"Yeah, you're right. I feel like I should have already known that."

Mayyflower said:
"Want me to put you to sleep?" She asks looking over at him
Len shrugs his shoulders then sits next to Amaya "You don't have to, besides, you're still up." he said softly while rubbing his eye.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko thought for a bit before nodding "Sure~ We can make that~" she said as she tied up her hair and then began to look through the cupboards for ingredients.
Madoka walked up behind Moriko, wrapping his arms around her waist. He then placed a small peck on her neck as he purred. "Hmm...what kind of soup do you want, Meowriko?~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shrugs his shoulders then sits next to Amaya "You don't have to, besides, you're still up." he said softly while rubbing his eye.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nods. "Okay, fine with me" she says before looking back at her book

TheDragoon said:
Ken felt like he had been shot down. I guess the kiss really didn't mean anything... They were still just... 'Friends'. He nodded slowly, trying to hide his sadness. "Y-Yeah... Friends..." He said softly before he began walking away, waving as he left. "Goodbye Kelsey..."
(my heart just got shot x.x)

Kelsey watched him walk off, remaining quiet for a bit. "bye..." she said quietly, slightly waving.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"That's the most I could ask for. " Leon said, smiling at her. "And I'll help you all I can, in the meantime."

[/QUOTE]
"well if your willing to then alright" she said and nodded.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin thought about what he had in the fridge, and came up with what he wanted.
"Well, do you think you can make a pork roast with rice? Honestly, I don't mind anything you make, but that sounds really good, right now."

[/QUOTE]
Layla stood conflicted upon his request. With her experience, she knew little to nothing about the dish he requested. Her knowledge was nowhere near such a subject, which brought her to lower her arm. Pondering the idea of what the first step could even be to cooking such. Leaning herself against the counter, she shifted her gaze to Kalin. Though she wasn't sure of what to do, she still wanted to try. "Kali-kun...I think I can make it."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay, fine with me" she says before looking back at her book
Len nods then looks at her and stays quiet for ten minutes while slowly falling asleep and beginning to lean on her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Fuyumi soon started to fidget, trying to wake up but the drug was still in play*
...✦Nanami didn't know how to stop the affects of the drug, considering she didn't know what it was or how what could counter the drug so Fuyumi could wake up✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back