• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len look at her "Want me to.... whats the word...... Dad used it before..." he said as he furrowed his eyebrows "Ah massage your neck?"

[/QUOTE]
Amaya chuckled. "Oh honey you dont have to do that, im fine" she says

Mayyflower said:
Kyo chuckled and nods. "Okay let either go to a birthday party or that jumper thingy" he says smiling
...☁︎Autumn tilted her head when Kyo called it a jumper thing, now wondering if he's ever been in or used a jolly jumper. Maybe he has and he just didn't know that's what they were called, she didn't know. Not that it really matter anyways☁︎...

"Have you never been in a jolly jumper?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, you could say something. We've only known each other a day, or so..." Leon said, hoping to help her express herself. As he finished cleaning, he noted that Scarlet's clothes had finished drying, and went to collect them. Bringing them back out, be placed them on the table for her. "Here you go. They're all clean now."

[/QUOTE]
"Alright i'll get changed, peek at me and i'll slap you" she said as she grabbed her clothes and went in the bathroom.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Want to what?" He asked her with a puzzled look on his face

[/QUOTE]
"nothing, it's not important" she said as she began getting up.

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn tilted her head when Kyo called it a jumper thing, now wondering if he's ever been in or used a jolly jumper. Maybe he has and he just didn't know that's what they were called, she didn't know. Not that it really matter anyways☁︎...
"Have you never been in a jolly jumper?"
Kyo shook his head. "Nope never have" he says with a shrug

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and listened to Asuka talk, prompting him to reply as he moved his hand away from her stomach♅...
“ A boy? We can name him when he's born, as we'll have more than enough time~ Anyway, would you like me to get you anything? ”

((( Last post for today, rather busy. )))

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka tilted her head slightly in thought. She didn't feel like she needed anything at that very moment, she was hungry before but she had already satisfied her hunger by eating a sandwich. Asuka soon shook her head before speaking, smiling lightly❦...

"Okay. Let's see... No... no I don't think so. If I need anything later, I'll tell you~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Oh honey you dont have to do that, im fine" she says
Len nods and smiles up at her "Okay mom, just don't over word yourself!" he says cheerfully.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper nodded as he looked around the place a smile on his face before he looked to raven and could already imagine her there with a child being cradled in her arms which made his heart practiacly jump

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked over at Jasper, "Whats on your mind?" she asks

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nods and smiles up at her "Okay mom, just don't over word yourself!" he says cheerfully.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya smiled. "I wont I promise" she says before moving her book to the coffee table. " What do you want for breakfast?" she asks while she yawned

LunaCrosby said:
"Alright i'll get changed, peek at me and i'll slap you" she said as she grabbed her clothes and went in the bathroom.
Leon had to stifle a grin, as Scarlet's statement had nearly coaxed a bout of laughter from him. He coughed, bringing a hand up to his face as he nodded. As soon as she was out of sight, he quietly laughed.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I wont I promise" she says before moving her book to the coffee table. " What do you want for breakfast?" she asks while she yawned
Len sighed "I would say cereal, but the milk was used up." he said as he stood up and yawned.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed "I would say cereal, but the milk was used up." he said as he stood up and yawned.

[/QUOTE]
"Right I really enjoy drinking milk in the mornings" she pouted. "I needed to run to the store anyways" she huffed

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon had to stifle a grin, as Scarlet's statement had nearly coaxed a bout of laughter from him. He coughed, bringing a hand up to his face as he nodded. As soon as she was out of sight, he quietly laughed.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet got changed and picked up the clothes she borrowed, walking out and throwing them at him "I'm guessing you'll want those back" she said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he slowly rubbed Asuka's stomach, his irises remaining on hers♅...
“ Hm, I suppose you learn something new everyday~ ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and replied as he took another bite of his sandwichΨ...

“ Sure, if you want~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina smiled in response, taking another bite of her sandwhich. She was happy at his response, wondering what seeing him as a teacher would be like. It was a part of him she had never really seen before, and she wanted to know as much about him as possible. Lumina was glad that maybe she'd be able to learn a little about him through it♤...

"Is it hard training young Sanctums?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen smiled down at her and nodded "Yes i can, though it's not from having wings, atleast not anymore." he said as he patted her head "There are a few ways to do it, but i manege it through manipulating the air and gravity around me so i can safely have others fly with me." he says as he looks down at her and offers her his hand again "Want to see?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen, wondering what he meant about not being able to fly with wings anymore. Did he have wings at some point? If that was the case what had happened to them? Her thoughts were cut short as he offered his hand, offering to show her how he flied now. Hesitantly, she extended her own hand into his, almost frightened by what he might do♧...

"O-okay..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami didn't know how to stop the affects of the drug, considering she didn't know what it was or how what could counter the drug so Fuyumi could wake up✦...
*Fuyumi just kept fidgeting in an attempt to wake up*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled as he led emiko twoards the counter that faced annabels back as se cooked and gestured for Emiko to sit on one of the stools that was there then sat next to her.
Myuki giggked with her before looking around. "Can I have another waterbottle kiku *hicup* love." Myuki asked her

Mitsu smiled happy with her suggestion and nodded. "Mhm." She said to her before slowly getting up

(That's weird xD )

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko soon sat on one of the stools*

*Kikuri smiled as she nodded before giving her another water bottle*

*Neo soon got up and layed down on the bed, waiting for Mitsu*

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana looked up at Ayen, wondering what he meant about not being able to fly with wings anymore. Did he have wings at some point? If that was the case what had happened to them? Her thoughts were cut short as he offered his hand, offering to show her how he flied now. Hesitantly, she extended her own hand into his, almost frightened by what he might do♧...
"O-okay..."
Ayen smiled at her almost like how a father would at his own children as he grasped her hand "Just stay calm so you can take in the experience." he said as they lifted off of the ground, but instead of the normal feeling of climbing into the air is was more like they were holding still and then world was moving around, though it was them moving. "See, nothing to worry about, now, can you point out your house?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...☬Masahi waited for Kaori to look him in the eye, then once he was sure he held her gaze he activated his eyes genjutsu and entered her mind and waited for her to take form there as he struggled to stay looking like he did now, but his mind kept trying to make him look like what he did the night she died☬...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori looked at him for a moment, wondering what he was doing when suddenly everything faded around her and they were in her mind. It was dark, but it seemed like there was a slight layer of water on the floor. She blinked, looking at the person in front of her. It was shifting between the man she had met and what seemed to be a younger version of himself. The younger version looked so familiar that she found herself taking a step toward him. But, when she did, a chain clanged and her movement was cut short, and she almost fell forward. It was shackled around her ankle, and she looked at it with a confused look. As her gaze returned to the boy/man in front of her, another chain shackled itself to her wrist, pulling her back from him. As Kaori struggled more chains found themselves wrapped around her arms and legs, and finally a single chain connected itself directly into her chest, weaving its way into her scar and finally fusing with her heart. Kaori gasped out, falling to her knees with her arms suspended out to the sides by the chains☆...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen smiled at her almost like how a father would at his own children as he grasped her hand "Just stay calm so you can take in the experience." he said as they lifted off of the ground, but instead of the normal feeling of climbing into the air is was more like they were holding still and then world was moving around, though it was them moving. "See, nothing to worry about, now, can you point out your house?"

[/QUOTE]
...♧This was a new feeling for Lilliana, and out of shock she grasped tighter to Ayen's grip, almost wanting to just grab on to him instead. But he asked her where her house was, distracting her from just how high up they were. Lilliana looked around, eventually raising her hand toward the direction of her house♧...

"It's over that way."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori looked at him for a moment, wondering what he was doing when suddenly everything faded around her and they were in her mind. It was dark, but it seemed like there was a slight layer of water on the floor. She blinked, looking at the person in front of her. It was shifting between the man she had met and what seemed to be a younger version of himself. The younger version looked so familiar that she found herself taking a step toward him. But, when she did, a chain clanged and her movement was cut short, and she almost fell forward. It was shackled around her ankle, and she looked at it with a confused look. As her gaze returned to the boy/man in front of her, another chain shackled itself to her wrist, pulling her back from him. As Kaori struggled more chains found themselves wrapped around her arms and legs, and finally a single chain connected itself directly into her chest, weaving its way into her scar and finally fusing with her heart. Kaori gasped out, falling to her knees with her arms suspended out to the sides by the chains☆...
...☬Masahi gave up at trying to hide who he was and stuck with his younger appearance as he saw the first chain attached it's self to her. Masahi then rushed over to her and started talking☬...

"I don't know who did this, but i'm not losing you again!"

...☬Masahi Yelled the last part as he started grabbing and ripping at the chains, when he needed to he managed to active Kamui and warp chain links away as he worked at them ferociously☬...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi gave up at trying to hide who he was and stuck with his younger appearance as he saw the first chain attached it's self to her. Masahi then rushed over to her and started talking☬...
"I don't know who did this, but i'm not losing you again!"

...☬Masahi Yelled the last part as he started grabbing and ripping at the chains, when he needed to he managed to active Kamui and warp chain links away as he worked at them ferociously☬...

[/QUOTE]
...☆As the first chain was removed a tv-like screen popped up above her head, releasing a trapped memory. It was of a random training mission the two had gone on together, plus their other friend and teammate. Kaori looked up at Masahi, the memory coming back to her, wondering who this boy was. But the moment she started to wonder the chain in her chest yanked itself forward, bringing her body forward with it. The chains still attached to her arms tugged backwards, opposing the chain attached to her chest. Kaori cried out for a moment, pain ripping through her chest at the motion. Obviously something didn't want anything messing with her memories☆...

Lumina said:
...♧This was a new feeling for Lilliana, and out of shock she grasped tighter to Ayen's grip, almost wanting to just grab on to him instead. But he asked her where her house was, distracting her from just how high up they were. Lilliana looked around, eventually raising her hand toward the direction of her house♧...
"It's over that way."
Ayen nodded and smiled down at her "Don't worry, Uncle Ayen has ya Lillianan." he said before pulling her up to him and starting to fly in the direction she pointed, this time feeling like they were actually moving. As they flew through the sky Ayen forgot he had someone else for a moment and started rolling and ascended to touch the clouds before gasped and stopped "I'm sorry Lilliana!"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Ayen nodded and smiled down at her "Don't worry, Uncle Ayen has ya Lillianan." he said before pulling her up to him and starting to fly in the direction she pointed, this time feeling like they were actually moving. As they flew through the sky Ayen forgot he had someone else for a moment and started rolling and ascended to touch the clouds before gasped and stopped "I'm sorry Lilliana!"

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana felt herself get pulled up against him, and when they started moving fast she clung tightly to him, not wanting to fall. Not that she would, but she had never flown in the sky before. Especially not like this. She had read that people fly in the sky, but they did so using some kind of metal bird. She didn't really understand it though. She hadn't been paying much attention to anything but holding on to Ayen when they suddenly stopped, and she moved her head enough to look up at him♧...

"Wh-what..?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back