• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(alright, I must do dis x3)
Kelsey ran torward ken and hugged him from behind "thank you"
Ken blushed heavily. He felt the butterflies again. "K-Kelsey..." He said softly, unsure as to why Kelsey said thank you.

TheDragoon said:
Ken blushed heavily. He felt the butterflies again. "K-Kelsey..." He said softly, unsure as to why Kelsey said thank you.
"uhm... well...thank you for...the uh.. kiss, and for... well... being the person i'm closest to" she said, her face extremely red.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shrugged to himself, he wasn't dumb enough to not watch someone who just tried to kill another walk around.
(Oh hehe)

Lexi clentched her fists and kept walking

Mayyflower said:
"Right I really enjoy drinking milk in the mornings" she pouted. "I needed to run to the store anyways" she huffed
Len nodded then chuckled "Well, i could go with you and help carry some stuff." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded then chuckled "Well, i could go with you and help carry some stuff." he said softly.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nods. "Okay we have to hurry back because Rin is still sleeping" she says standing up

LunaCrosby said:
(x3 Allen making lexi mad xD )
"y'know, clenching your fists won't make me go away" he say's and followed.
( xD yea)

Lexi growled "Shut the.. Fuck up Allen" she snapped

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay we have to hurry back because Rin is still sleeping" she says standing up
Len smiled and grabbed her hand as he stood "Then just teleport?" he suggested as he looked up at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled and grabbed her hand as he stood "Then just teleport?" he suggested as he looked up at her.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya smiled a little when he grabbed her hand "Okay let's go" she says before warping them both to the store

LunaCrosby said:
"uhm... well...thank you for...the uh.. kiss, and for... well... being the person i'm closest to" she said, her face extremely red.
Ken's face was extremely red as well. "P-Person your closest to? What are you trying to say...?" He asked, hoping she was saying what he was thinking she was saying.

LunaCrosby said:
"I would...but, my sister would question why, where, and how I got them" she said and shrugged.
"Fair enough. I guess it wouldn't be best to have to answer alot of questions over something like this. He said, taking them back, and laying them in a chair. Be then walked up to Scarlet. "Alright...what do you want to do now? Don't answer until you've actually come up with something." He added, wanting her to try coming to a conclusion of her own.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled a little when he grabbed her hand "Okay let's go" she says before warping them both to the store
Len slightly shivered then looked up at her and smiled "So, besides milk, do we need anything else?" he asked curiously before looking around.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll pay to see a day like that happen. It gets lonely here without so many people, I'm usually by myself the whole time I'm here. It's pretty sad." Yumi said quietly as she shifted her gaze towards the courtyard, her eyes now falling on a fountain. "If you want, I can show you around so you won't get lost the next time you come here."
Akane waved a hand, still smiling a little as she thought about the offer. "No thank you. Next time I come, I'll have my son with me." She said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len slightly shivered then looked up at her and smiled "So, besides milk, do we need anything else?" he asked curiously before looking around.

[/QUOTE]
"Cereal, hamburger, orange juice, dinner and breakfast stuff" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back