• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"Cereal, hamburger, orange juice, dinner and breakfast stuff" she says
Len nodded "Okay, well, could we do meatloaf for dinner?" he asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded "Okay, well, could we do meatloaf for dinner?" he asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nods. "Okay yea sounds good" she says looking around

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Fuyumi just kept fidgeting in an attempt to wake up*
...✦Nanami sat beside her and held her hand, now wondering if she should go back to the warehouse to find something to help✦...

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi smiled at Kioko, nodding a bit. She did find it slightly amusing how overprotective Kanon was. After all, Yumi had a better capability of defending herself rather than her sister, and was also less reckless. She smiled as she responded to Kioko۞...
"That sounds nice. I bet you two have a great relationship. And yeah, we're rooming together in the dorms. Its... a little crowded."
...✿Kioko nodded with a smile, thinking about Hikari. She did always give her sweets on occasion to cheer her up and just because Kioko usually wanted sweets most of the time. She felt like she lived for sweets, they were just so good that she could never resist. Kioko laughed lightly at the thought of the last time Hikari got her sweets before she spoke, smiling once again at Yumi✿...

"Yeah, we do. I'm sure you and your sister do to~ Why not get two separate rooms that are right next to each other? At least it won't be as crowded as before."

TheDragoon said:
Mari ran off to the kitchen to wash off her apple before quickly coming back with a smile. "Thanks for waiting, Rosie-San~" She said sweetly.
''n-no problem...now...follow me''

*She said as she went to Nanase's room*

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami sat beside her and held her hand, now wondering if she should go back to the warehouse to find something to help✦...
*Fuyumi's fidgeting started to become less as her eyes seemed to open a little bit*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You know, just saving the world as usual." She said with a small giggle to her

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds like you." Ramona said, giggling a little. "I missed you. You could have called or something." She added, hugging Lana a little tighter now.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''n-no problem...now...follow me''
*She said as she went to Nanase's room*
Mari seemed to remain around Roselyn's age as they walked. It seemed her aging had stopped and her mindset finally matured a bit. "So, you seem to be good friends with Nanase, what's she like?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi made a bitter face as he looked away. how could he explain to her now that he was never dead? How he failed to save her and the horrible things he did while she was dead. Masahi looked back at her and forced a smile for her sake as he could of sworn that some of his memories attempted to return, but all it was, was a few more images of her. when he noticed her reach out to him he couldn't help but do the same before talking softly☬...
"The t-truth is, i, well, i never died in the first place, i mean, have you seen the right side of my face?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori felt him reach out for her, and before she knew what she was doing she ran toward him, jumping and wrapping her arms around his neck, tears spilling down her face. She honestly thought she was never going to see him again, and to see him actually here in front of her was more than she could deal. The memories of growing up with him were still playing through her head, as evidenced by the tv's all around them. The chain was at it's max length, and it was pulling against her, but she didn't care. Kaori buried her face into his shoulder, not wanting to let go at the moment☆...

"I'm... really glad..."

TheDragoon said:
Mari seemed to remain around Roselyn's age as they walked. It seemed her aging had stopped and her mindset finally matured a bit. "So, you seem to be good friends with Nanase, what's she like?" She asked.
''she's my child hood friend. That means she also protected me when i was being hunted. I was only a human before, but she turned me into a God Eater of the Roses and hid me in a Rose bush. the only reason i was being hunted down because i was the last member of a really wealthy and rich family of a world wide company. i was the last one in the family since everyone else was killed. so Nanase took care of me and my hiding place for the last 5 years. so...thats pretty much me...''

*She said before she opened the door to Nanase's room and walked in*

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori felt him reach out for her, and before she knew what she was doing she ran toward him, jumping and wrapping her arms around his neck, tears spilling down her face. She honestly thought she was never going to see him again, and to see him actually here in front of her was more than she could deal. The memories of growing up with him were still playing through her head, as evidenced by the tv's all around them. The chain was at it's max length, and it was pulling against her, but she didn't care. Kaori buried her face into his shoulder, not wanting to let go at the moment☆...
"I'm... really glad..."
...☬Masahi let out a yelp in surprise then took a few steps forward before falling on his butt and blushing a deep red like a fool. While she held onto him he remembered this was in her mind and he was now fully grown and she was still the same age she was that night, but at the same time as his feelings and emotions came flooding back and he held onto her tightly, wishing he could change the past. He then took a deep breath as he looked down at her and spoke softly☬...

"Hey, would you like to return to our bodies? i'm probably holding you up right now."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods. "Okay yea sounds good" she says looking around
Len smiled up at her "Okay! what me to grab some stuff while you grab the other things?" he asked curiously.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''she's my child hood friend. That means she also protected me when i was being hunted. I was only a human before, but she turned me into a God Eater of the Roses and hid me in a Rose bush. the only reason i was being hunted down because i was the last member of a really wealthy and rich family of a world wide company. i was the last one in the family since everyone else was killed. so Nanase took care of me and my hiding place for the last 5 years. so...thats pretty much me...''
*She said before she opened the door to Nanase's room and walked in*
Mari smiled at the floor, finding it sweet that Nanase would do that for Roselyn. "You must really like Nanase huh? She protected you for all those years... But wasn't it a bit lonely in that bush?" She asked as she walked in behind her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled up at her "Okay! what me to grab some stuff while you grab the other things?" he asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"Yea and when your done meet me at the front" she says grabbing two carts and giving him one

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi let out a yelp in surprise then took a few steps forward before falling on his butt and blushing a deep red like a fool. While she held onto him he remembered this was in her mind and he was now fully grown and she was still the same age she was that night, but at the same time as his feelings and emotions came flooding back and he held onto her tightly, wishing he could change the past. He then took a deep breath as he looked down at her and spoke softly☬...

"Hey, would you like to return to our bodies? i'm probably holding you up right now."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori moved her head back, out of his shoulder, sniffling as she looked up at him. He looked older, like the form she saw back at the school. She did look a bit younger than she did in real life, so their hugging form looked a bit... interesting to say the least. Kaori gave a teary smile, nodding☆...

"Right... of course. That might be a good idea."

Mayyflower said:
"Yea and when your done meet me at the front" she says grabbing two carts and giving him one
Len nodded then took the cart grabbing the stuff on the far side of the store while looking around the the place and making notes of what all they sold before going back to the front of the store.

Roman said:
Akane waved a hand, still smiling a little as she thought about the offer. "No thank you. Next time I come, I'll have my son with me." She said.
"Oh alright." Yumi said as she continued to smile.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori moved her head back, out of his shoulder, sniffling as she looked up at him. He looked older, like the form she saw back at the school. She did look a bit younger than she did in real life, so their hugging form looked a bit... interesting to say the least. Kaori gave a teary smile, nodding☆...
"Right... of course. That might be a good idea."
...☬Masahi smiled at Kaori then closed his eyes and deactivated his Sharingan, leaving her mind before opening his eye again and looking down at her from behind his mask. Masahi fully removed his mask for the first time in a long time and waited for her to move☬...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded then took the cart grabbing the stuff on the far side of the store while looking around the the place and making notes of what all they sold before going back to the front of the store.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya grabbed the stuff and walked to the front of the store to meet len

Mayyflower said:
Amaya grabbed the stuff and walked to the front of the store to meet len
Len smiled as he saw Amaya approach "So, do we have everything?" he asked curiously.

TheDragoon said:
Mari smiled at the floor, finding it sweet that Nanase would do that for Roselyn. "You must really like Nanase huh? She protected you for all those years... But wasn't it a bit lonely in that bush?" She asked as she walked in behind her.
*Roselyn only sighed and sat on the bed as she began to strip*

''well...i could say it was lonely...but i usually see her every once in a while...i usually just sleep throughout most of the year or just talk to random people, claiming myself as a ghost''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled as he saw Amaya approach "So, do we have everything?" he asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
"Yea I believe so" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...☬Masahi smiled at Kaori then closed his eyes and deactivated his Sharingan, leaving her mind before opening his eye again and looking down at her from behind his mask. Masahi fully removed his mask for the first time in a long time and waited for her to move☬...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori opened her eyes, feeling slightly wobbly. After coming back to the real world, it felt like there had been a weight lifted off of her mind and body. Whatever He had done to her with her memories was gone, and she could think normally again. Kaori held onto Masahi for a moment, looking up at him, and her eyes widened as he removed his mask, looking up at his face. There was the obvious scarring along the right side, from where he... Kaori moved her eyes to just look at his face as a whole. It really was him... the same face only older. She smiled up at him, her gaze softening☆...

"So it really is you."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nods "Okay, then i guess we should check out?" he said as he looked up at her.

[/QUOTE]
"Yea" she nods before pushing the cart to a check out aisle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back