• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori opened her eyes, feeling slightly wobbly. After coming back to the real world, it felt like there had been a weight lifted off of her mind and body. Whatever He had done to her with her memories was gone, and she could think normally again. Kaori held onto Masahi for a moment, looking up at him, and her eyes widened as he removed his mask, looking up at his face. There was the obvious scarring along the right side, from where he... Kaori moved her eyes to just look at his face as a whole. It really was him... the same face only older. She smiled up at him, her gaze softening☆...
"So it really is you."
...☬Masahi nodded and really took in the sight of Kaori, even though she was hugging him it was really her, atleast from what little memory he had of her it was. And on the thought of her hugging him he decided to hug her back feeling happiness for the first time in a long time, knowing she would remember him and that he would still have to ask her about his past and even her name made him a bit hesitant, but after taking a breath and sighing he looked down at her☬...

"It is me, but, sadly i lost a bit of my memories.... when i was crushed that is..... so i may need to ask you some questions..... about myself."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len followed her to the check out aisle.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya paid for the groceries and moved away from the aisle "Okay let's go home" she says before warping them and the groceries home

Rin was upstairs "Mommy?? Daddy?! LEN?!" She sounded like she was having a panic attack. "Where did everyone go?"

@Lumina[/URL]
...♒Elyse closed her eyes and let Kili do his thing. She wasn't used to being pampered and wasn't expecting it to happen that often, so she was going to enjoy it while she could get it. A smile found her lips as his connected with her forehead, and she hugged closer to him as he finished. After such a relaxing bath and their... other activities, Elyse was starting to feel exhausted♒...

"You're so warm..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Amaya paid for the groceries and moved away from the aisle "Okay let's go home" she says before warping them and the groceries home
Rin was upstairs "Mommy?? Daddy?! LEN?!" She sounded like she was having a panic attack. "Where did everyone go?"
Len heard Rin before calling up to her "We're down here Rin!" he said before walking into the kitchen with some of the groceries.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Roselyn only sighed and sat on the bed as she began to strip*
''well...i could say it was lonely...but i usually see her every once in a while...i usually just sleep throughout most of the year or just talk to random people, claiming myself as a ghost''
Mari nodded and laughed a little. "I guess your happy you can finally leave that bush huh?" She asked. "Now you can meet and talk to all sorts of people!"

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded and laughed a little. "I guess your happy you can finally leave that bush huh?" She asked. "Now you can meet and talk to all sorts of people!"
''i dont really....like talking to people....in person..''

...She said as she was now fully stripped...

''im gonna go take a bath..''

... She said before heading towards the bathroom ...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len heard Rin before calling up to her "We're down here Rin!" he said before walking into the kitchen with some of the groceries.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked towards the stairs, then shook her head and carried the rest of the groceries to the kitchen

Rin ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Where did you guys go?" She huffs

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dont really....like talking to people....in person..''
...She said as she was now fully stripped ...

''im gonna go take a bath..''

... She said before heading towards the bathroom ...
...❦ Mari sighed as she sat on Nanase's bed. ❦...

'It's different for me... I'm just not very good at talking with people...'

...❦ Mari thought before frowning. Roselyn was the first real friend she ever made and she was probably blowing it. ❦...

TheDragoon said:
...❦ Mari sighed as she sat on Nanase's bed. ❦...
'It's different for me... I'm just not very good at talking with people...'

...❦ Mari thought before frowning. Roselyn was the first real friend she ever made and she was probably blowing it. ❦...
...Roselyn had already started to take a shower. She really thought Mari was another friend she should keep. After 10 minutes, Roselyn finished her shower, and went back to the room Mari was in with a green towel wrapped around herself...

''did i make you wait long...?''

Lumina said:
...∞Elyse closed her eyes and let Kili do his thing. She wasn't used to being pampered and wasn't expecting it to happen that often, so she was going to enjoy it while she could get it. A smile found her lips as his connected with her forehead, and she hugged closer to him as he finished. After such a relaxing bath and their... other activities, Elyse was starting to feel exhausted∞...
"You're so warm..."
Kili smiled. "You're pretty comfortable, yourself. Hey, lets go back..." He said, before wrapping an arm around her waist, and teleported them to the door of his bedroom. He waved a hand, and a pair of towers appeared, which he wrapped around Elyse and himself.

He then opened the door, and lifted Elyse into his arms before walking her to the bed, and setting her down. "I'm glad to have you here with me again, Ellie."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked towards the stairs, then shook her head and carried the rest of the groceries to the kitchen
Rin ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Where did you guys go?" She huffs
Len looked back at her "Welllllll, someooooone drank all the milk, so we had to grab more." he said teasingly.

TheDragoon said:
Ken's face was extremely red as well. "P-Person your closest to? What are you trying to say...?" He asked, hoping she was saying what he was thinking she was saying.
"w-well... i'm not sure, but I feel closer to you than anyone else and have a lot more fun with you" she said, a little glad he couldn't see the blush on her face.

HimeragiSeiker said:
... Roselyn had already started to take a shower. She really thought Mari was another friend she should keep. After 10 minutes, Roselyn finished her shower, and went back to the room Mari was in with a green towel wrapped around herself ...
''did i make you wait long...?''
...Mari shook her head and smiled at Roselyn. ❦...

"No! No! Not at all! I needed to eat my apple anyways."

...❦ She said before finishing off her apple and throwing it in a trash can. She then looked back at Roselyn. ❦...

"So what do you want to do now?"

TheDragoon said:
...Mari shook her head and smiled at Roselyn. ❦...
"No! No! Not at all! I needed to eat my apple anyways."

...❦ She said before finishing off her apple and throwing it in a trash can. She then looked back at Roselyn. ❦...

"So what do you want to do now?"
''relax. its getting late anyway so, theres not a lot of time to do anything...''

... She said as she went to the closet to get new clothes. It was just a green night gown and she just put it on soon sitting on the bed ...

''wanna stay with me for the night?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked back at her "Welllllll, someooooone drank all the milk, so we had to grab more." he said teasingly.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya chuckled and started putting the food away.

Rin rolled her eyes playfully. "I was thirsty" she says huffed

LunaCrosby said:
"w-well... i'm not sure, but I feel closer to you than anyone else and have a lot more fun with you" she said, a little glad he couldn't see the blush on her face.
Ken felt their faces get close again. "K-Kelsey..." He said softly as he put a hand on her cheek. He couldn't really say how he felt with his words, but maybe his actions would speak for him. He blushed and slowly brought his lips to hers once more, kissing her a little deeper than before.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Fair enough. I guess it wouldn't be best to have to answer alot of questions over something like this. He said, taking them back, and laying them in a chair. Be then walked up to Scarlet. "Alright...what do you want to do now? Don't answer until you've actually come up with something." He added, wanting her to try coming to a conclusion of her own.

[/QUOTE]
"uhm... go on a walk?" she suggested.

Mayyflower said:
"Right now I just want to fucking rip your throat out" she says clentching her fists causing a couple of trees to collapse
Allen chuckled "I;m too fast for you to touch me, though i'm sure you'd find another easy way" he said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''relax. its getting late anyway so, theres not a lot of time to do anything...''
...She said as she went to the closet to get new clothes. It was just a green night gown and she just put it on soon sitting on the bed...

''wanna stay with me for the night?''
...❦ Mari's face gained a bit of red color when Roselyn asked if she wanted to stay the night. She then smiled a little more and nodded slowly. ❦...

"S-Sure... It sounds a bit like a sleep over~"

...❦ She said, laughing a bit as she sat next to Roselyn on the bed. ❦...

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and started putting the food away.
Rin rolled her eyes playfully. "I was thirsty" she says huffed
Len smirked at her "Well, didn't you think others would be to?" he asked playfully.

TheDragoon said:
Ken felt their faces get close again. "K-Kelsey..." He said softly as he put a hand on her cheek. He couldn't really say how he felt with his words, but maybe his actions would speak for him. He blushed and slowly brought his lips to hers once more, kissing her a little deeper than before.
Kelsey looked at him and blushed, kissing him back.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen chuckled "I;m too fast for you to touch me, though i'm sure you'd find another easy way" he said.
...☪ Lexi rolled her eyes when he said that before she looked back at Allen and smirked at him before speaking ☪...

"You got that right.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back