• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...There was a massive explosion near Lexi's and Allen's location. Screams were heard, along with insane laughter. Whatever had caused the massive explosion was getting close, and it seemed extremely dangerous. The location seemed to be a factory. Sirens could also be faintly heard, but we're quickly silenced by a unknown force...

@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
☦Allen appeared behind her, grabbing her shoulder
"I already told you i'm fast, did you really think you could get away?"
TheDragoon said:
...There was a massive explosion near Lexi's and Allen's location. Screams were heard, along with insane laughter. Whatever had caused the massive explosion was getting close, and it seemed extremely dangerous. The location seemed to be a factory. Sirens could also be faintly heard, but we're quickly silenced by a unknown force...
@Mayyflower @LunaCrosby
...☪ Lexi rolled her eyes, allen was really getting on her nerves, but for some reason she didnt try attacking him, which really bothered her ☪...

"Yea whatev-"

...☪ She cut off when she heard a large explosion ☪...

"What the fuck?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka walked up behind Moriko, wrapping his arms around her waist. He then placed a small peck on her neck as he purred. "Hmm...what kind of soup do you want, Meowriko?~"

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, thats hard to decide, I like most soups..." she said with a small giggle "..uhm.. do you like chicken soup?, you know, the kind with the noodles in it?" she asked with a smile

-----------------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname thought for a moment, before slowly nodding his head. Of course. Only on television. He hadn't been thinking much about where she had come from, though being the fact that she was from the sea, he wouldn't expect her to know about anything relating to that matter. Chuckling softly, he pulled her under the safety of his arm as they exited the building. "Which do you think looks better? Pepperoni or Cheese?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla thought for a bit "Uhmm.. Well I suppose pepperoni~" she said with a smile "Then again I might just be saying that because Ive never tasted it and im curious" she said, giggling softly as they walked along, her eyes drifting as she inspected the area they were walking through.

------------------------

"Swimming at night?" Dakota blinked a few times before giggling lightly, It does seem a bit odd but hey It'll be fun, lets do that~" she said happily.

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi rolled her eyes, allen was really getting on her nerves, but for some reason she didnt try attacking him, which really bothered her ☪...
"Yea whatev-"

...☪ She cut off when she heard a large explosion ☪...

"What the fuck?"
☦Allen looked in the direction of the explosion and sighed

"There would be something going on wouldn't there"

@TheDragoon

TheDragoon said:
Ken pulled away before kissing her again, then again, then again. He wondered why he never felt this way before. The feelings he was having we're amazing. His face got hotter as he kissed and sucked on her lips.
☯Kelsey blushed a bright pink, wondering what her mom would think if she told her... no, she wasn't going to tell her mom, she might freak out and lose it. this was something she'd keep to herself and giggle quietly about.

WeirdPrincess said:
...♠︎Nanami stayed silent as she watched Fuyumi♠︎...
...☫Fuyumi soon managed to turn her head and was able to look at Nanami☫...

''N-Nanami...?''

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
...❧ Mari sat up a bit and spoke, ❧ ...
"Well... Your pretty I guess for one... That and the fact you have that mysterious aura about you. Your interesting to talk to."

...❧ Mari explained. ❧ ...
''i see...well, lets go to sleep...''

...Roselyn said as she laid down on the bed curling up soon after facing Mari's direction...

Mayyflower said:
(Ill have Kairassi, I have Levi, Yoshino, Akito, Luke, and Origami)
((Okay~ Hmm, I'd say Luke since she is already friends with him but you can use whoever youd like~ :D should I start?))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he walked back over to the piece of paper and manifested a pen. He signed the bottom of it and watched as it vanished♅...
“ Okay~ ”

------------------

...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, soon moving on to take a drink from the flask that was stood uprightΨ...

“ It all depends on the students' potential. It can be hard if some of the students are slow at adapting. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka floated around the room on her back, her hands folded on top of her stomach. A sudden scratch and wine at her bedroom door caused her to tilt her head back, staring at the door. Another scratch sounded before Asuka flipped herself over so she was now on her stomach, soon floating over to the door and opening it. A small dachshund stood at the entrance of her door, staring up at her with a curious expression, wondering why she was floating. Asuka grinned widely and spoke as she picked up the small dog, soon wincing as another sharp pain came to her stomach❦...

"Sparky! I knew you were arou- ow..."

tumblr_mq3vynBeTG1rc1mhfo1_500.gif

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori sat down as well, playing with the kunai she still had in her grip. Her eyes fell over hers (though the name on kunai was different than her current name), Masahi's and Roman's names that were etched on the sides. Her eyes flicked back up to Masahi, giving a small smile. She knew this was hard for him☆...
"Well... what name do you want?"
...♝Masahi smiled at her seeing her openness to the subject as he placed his hands together as he looked at the kunai in her hand. As he looked at her kunai he noticed names on it and slightly smiled♝...

"Well, i guess your real name?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi soon managed to turn her head and was able to look at Nanami☫...
''N-Nanami...?''
Nanami gave her a strained smile, "Hi... You feeling okay?" She asked quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami gave her a strained smile, "Hi... You feeling okay?" She asked quietly.
''...i-i was so scared...''

...☫Fuyumi said as tears started to form in her eyes☫...

''th-they used multiple drugs on me..!''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin blushed in admiration of her tenacity" a-amazing, Lala-chan! I can't wait to try your finished meal," he said, smiling. He made his way over to the couch in the other half of the room, and waited patiently for Layla to be finished.

[/QUOTE]
It took quite awhile, but Layla managed to acquire her necessary ingredients. Occasionally, Layla would glance across the room at Kalin, giving her all the more reason to succeed. Nodding her head in aproval every few steps along the way, Layla finally admitted her dish to the counter. Staring at it momentarily, Layla's head tilted off to one side. She was highly unsure if she completed it correctly, having taken about two hours just to do so. Sighing somewhat nervously, Layla cautiously stepped to the other half of the room where Kalin sat, with her hands tucked away behind her back as her gaze trailed off sideways. "Kali-kun...I finished."

LunaCrosby said:
☦Allen looked at her and followed
"you aren't the slightest bit curious?"
...☪ Lexi kept walking, maybe this could be her way of getting away from him and track down Harper ☪...

"Like I said not my problem"

Mayyflower said:
(Ill use luke, and yea can u start?)
((Mkay~))

Kairassi had just left her Dorm, closing the door behind her as she made her way outside, Feeling the cold air hitting her face she adjusted her scarf before moving her hands into her pockets she began to go on her walk, as she did most mornings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back