• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken pulled away from her neck slowly, his arms still around her in the bush. He blushed wildly. "U-Umm... Sorry..." He said, a bit afraid that he had hurt her when they fell.
☯Kelsey looked at him and tilted her head

"what for?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon stepped out behind her, looking around as they walked out of the dorms. "So, where should we go?"

[/QUOTE]
"uhm... the park I guess" she said and shrugged.

trix said:
Trix jumped at his sudden appearance and chuckled "Hi," her eyes glittered as she looked at him. Her heart was beating from the scare of him just popping out of nowhere, she chuckled wrapping her arms around him "I'm never gonna get used to you just appearing out of thin air"
Clover smiles, placing his hands on her hips and kissing her softly. "You'll most likely get used to it sooner or later...." He shrugs and hugs her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled at her seeing her openness to the subject as he placed his hands together as he looked at the kunai in her hand. As he looked at her kunai he noticed names on it and slightly smiled♝...
"Well, i guess your real name?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori noticed he was looking at the kunai, handing it to him. On one side was their teachers name and Roman's name, and on the other side was Masahi and Kaori's original name. It was in young kid scratch, but definitely legible. She smiled, answering him with an extended hand☆...

"I go by Kaori nowadays."

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi growled and turned around and walked towards the large explosion ☪...
"Only because im curious... Im just gonna go and look"

@TheDragoon
The screams got louder as Lexi approached. Cars and fire hydrants flew through the air. It seemed the entire city was being thrown into chaos. A single chaotic orb was floating at the center, floating through town towards her. He could barely be seen, but if one looked hard enough, at the center of the chaotic ball that had built up was... Kite?

LunaCrosby said:
"uhm... the park I guess" she said and shrugged.
"Let's go then..." Leon said, grasping her hand, and starting on his way to the park.

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey looked at him and tilted her head
"what for?"
Ken looked into her eyes before speaking. "I-I pushed us into this bush and I didn't even ask if you were ok..." He said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
yep, you start))
Mari woke up the next morning with a terrible fever. She honestly didn't feel like getting up. "Mmmmmngh... Good morning..." She groaned to Roselyn. She couldn't think straight, so she decided to remain where she was.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka floated around the room on her back, her hands folded on top of her stomach. A sudden scratch and wine at her bedroom door caused her to tilt her head back, staring at the door. Another scratch sounded before Asuka flipped herself over so she was now on her stomach, soon floating over to the door and opening it. A small dachshund stood at the entrance of her door, staring up at her with a curious expression, wondering why she was floating. Asuka grinned widely and spoke as she picked up the small dog, soon wincing as another sharp pain came to her stomach❦...
"Sparky! I knew you were arou- ow..."

tumblr_mq3vynBeTG1rc1mhfo1_500.gif
...♅Akira heard a scratching coming from the door, and then watched as Asuka opened it, revealing a small dog. He commented as his irises shifted from the pet to Asuka♅...

“ A dog? How adorable~ Hm? What's wrong? ”

--------------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina nodded, taking another small bite of her food. She thought back to the small amount of time that Kenji trained her, and how... slow that had been. The only reason she had gotten as far as she did in the few months she had been here was because she trained diligently, pushing her body to the breaking point to improve her skills. Honestly, it was unhealthy. While her body was leaner with more muscle, it was a lot thinner than it should be. You could see her ribs and collarbone a lot more than normal. If Lumina had been one of Kenji's students back in Euphoria, she would have been one of those "slow at adapting" students, for sure♤...
"Ah, I can understand that. Not everybody learns at the same rate."
...ΨKenji nodded and replied shortly before taking another bite of his sandwichΨ...

“ Yeah~ Don't get me wrong, slow learners don't bother me, it's just teaching them with others who pick up stuff faster is hard, as the ones who accel will believe they're being held back. ”

TheDragoon said:
The screams got louder as Lexi approached. Cars and fire hydrants flew through the air. It seemed the entire city was being thrown into chaos. A single chaotic orb was floating at the center, floating through town towards her. He could barely be seen, but if one looked hard enough, at the center of the chaotic ball that had built up was... Kite?
LunaCrosby said:
☦Allen only smirked and continued to follow
"I figured..."
...☪ Lexi glared back at Allen before seeing the orb, narrowing her eyes, then looking around the town ☪...

"Holy Shit..."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Let's go then..." Leon said, grasping her hand, and starting on his way to the park.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet nodded and walked with him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''j-just a bath...please...''
...☫She said wanting to try and forget about it☫...

''could you..also join me in the bath?''

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled a little and nodded, "Sure... I'll come in with you." She said softly before picking Fuyumi up gently and walking towards the bathroom. She was a little surprised she could pick her up so easily because she was never really able to before, though she did think it was because of her form. That probably helped a lot. Nanami opened the door to the bathroom with her foot, pushing the handle down before walking inside and setting Fuyumi down on the counter. She soon walked over to the bathtub and turned on the warm water, letting it fill up almost to the top, but not quiet. "It'll be a little hot once you get in." Nanami stated once she finished filling the tub and made her way back to her.

TheDragoon said:
Ken looked into her eyes before speaking. "I-I pushed us into this bush and I didn't even ask if you were ok..." He said softly.
☯Kelsey stayed quiet before nodding

"Im perfectly fine"

☯she said

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi glared back at Allen before seeing the orb, narrowing her eyes, then looking around the town ☪...
"Holy Shit..."
Kite/Yuya suddenly rose his arm and a car left it's spot and hovered near him before he swung his arm down, causing the car to head straight for her. Kite could be better seen at this point as the ball kept moving towards them. His eyes seemed... Dead, but he was definitely alive. It must be the chaotic energy.

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey stayed quiet before nodding
"Im perfectly fine"

☯she said
There was a moment of silence before he spoke. "Hey Umm... We really should be getting home..." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira heard a scratching coming from the door, and then watched as Asuka opened it, revealing a small dog. He commented as his irises shifted from the pet to Asuka♅...
“ A dog? How adorable~ Hm? What's wrong? ”

--------------------------------------

...ΨKenji nodded and replied shortly before taking another bite of his sandwichΨ...

“ Yeah~ Don't get me wrong, slow learners don't bother me, it's just teaching them with others who pick up stuff faster is hard, as the ones who accel will believe they're being held back. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nodded, agreeing completely. Everybody deserves the chance to learn and train, no matter their skill level. She set her sandwhich down, not enjoying the feeling of food in her stomach. Instead she grabbed a drink, taking a sip before responding♤...

"Yes, though sometimes it's not a bad thing to work on more basic techniques though. The more you do it, the more you can solidify your skill in doing it."

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded and walked with him.
Eventually he reached the park, and Leon walked towards the large fountain at its center, where he goes to sit down, bringing her along. "What do you think about this spot? Is it good?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Eventually he reached the park, and Leon walked towards the large fountain at its center, where he goes to sit down, bringing her along. "What do you think about this spot? Is it good?"

[/QUOTE]
❣Scarlet nodded

"yeah it's a nice place to sit"

❣She said as she sat next to him

TheDragoon said:
Mari woke up the next morning with a terrible fever. She honestly didn't feel like getting up. "Mmmmmngh... Good morning..." She groaned to Roselyn. She couldn't think straight, so she decided to remain where she was.
...Roselyn was still asleep, though she woke up seconds later after Mari groaned...

''ah...good morning Mari...you okay?''

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled a little and nodded, "Sure... I'll come in with you." She said softly before picking Fuyumi up gently and walking towards the bathroom. She was a little surprised she could pick her up so easily because she was never really able to before, though she did think it was because of her form. That probably helped a lot. Nanami opened the door to the bathroom with her foot, pushing the handle down before walking inside and setting Fuyumi down on the counter. She soon walked over to the bathtub and turned on the warm water, letting it fill up almost to the top, but not quiet. "It'll be a little hot once you get in." Nanami stated once she finished filling the tub and made her way back to her.
...☫Fuyumi nodded before she began to strip. She was surprised she could do it so easily now☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back