• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( You can send whoever you'd like, I don't mind :) I was going to use my character Maria ))
((Hmm, Ill probably use Ilaani or Colin then :D ...could you start? :'3))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...i-i was so scared...''
...☫Fuyumi said as tears started to form in her eyes☫...

''th-they used multiple drugs on me..!''
Nanami moved closer to her, hugging Fuyumi tightly as she began smoothing her hair. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I'll kill those guys..." She muttered the last part to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami moved closer to her, hugging Fuyumi tightly as she began smoothing her hair. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I'll kill those guys..." She muttered the last part to herself.
...☫Fuyumi started to cry into Nanami's chest before she could finally move her arms and weakly hug Nanami back☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i see...well, lets go to sleep...''
...Roselyn said as she laid down on the bed curling up soon after facing Mari's direction...
Mari blushed a little when she faced her. Why did she have to face towards her? That made her look cuter. She just decided to roll over in the opposite direction, just so she wouldn't feel too weird. She then shut her eyes, hoping to get some sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((Hmm, Ill probably use Ilaani or Colin then :D ...could you start? :'3))
(( Sure, sure o(^▽^)o ))

Maria walked down the street, headed towards the mall. She tended to like going shopping on cold days like this. Well... at least she thought it was cold. Maria had taken one step out of her dorm before retreating back inside to grab something warmer, a coat, pants and gloves to be exact. She was now all bundled up and warm, which made her happy. The one thing that would top everything off was hot chocolate, something she'd most likely get once she was in the mall. Hot chocolate was always a nice thing to have on cold days.

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey blushed a bright pink, wondering what her mom would think if she told her... no, she wasn't going to tell her mom, she might freak out and lose it. this was something she'd keep to herself and giggle quietly about.
Ken went down, kissing from her lips to her neck, falling with her into a bush as he was getting lost in the moment. He knew he was young, but he loved her so much. She was so pretty, with her skin so soft... He wondered even more why he didn't fall in love with her the moment he met her.

((Don't worry, he isn't taking it any farther than this xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Sure, sure o(^▽^)o ))
Maria walked down the street, headed towards the mall. She tended to like going shopping on cold days like this. Well... at least she thought it was cold. Maria had taken one step out of her dorm before retreating back inside to grab something warmer, a coat, pants and gloves to be exact. She was now all bundled up and warm, which made her happy. The one thing that would top everything off was hot chocolate, something she'd most likely get once she was in the mall. Hot chocolate was always a nice thing to have on cold days.
Ilaani stretched a little as she walked along the sidewalk, internally scolding herself for not bothering to wear a jacket on such a cold day, she was too far from home to turn the whole way back for a simple jacket though, so she supposed it couldnt be helped, shrugging a little she put her hands in her pockets and continued on her way...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi started to cry into Nanami's chest before she could finally move her arms and weakly hug Nanami back☫...
Nanami tightened her embrace and kissed the top of Fuyumi's head, feeling bad for her. She wished she was around more to have prevented that or at least had noticed she was gone for so long. Nanami felt as if she had failed as her girlfriend for not protecting her, but she wasn't going to say anything about it. For now, she'd just let Fuyumi cry into her chest for as long as she needed.

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi kept walking, maybe this could be her way of getting away from him and track down Harper ☪...
"Like I said not my problem"
☦Allen followed her

"well if it's not your problem then it's not mine, like I said, im going to follow you"

TheDragoon said:
Ken went down, kissing from her lips to her neck, falling with her into a bush as he was getting lost in the moment. He knew he was young, but he loved her so much. She was so pretty, with her skin so soft... He wondered even more why he didn't fall in love with her the moment he met her.
((Don't worry, he isn't taking it any farther than this xD ))
(they're still kid's xD , I knew you wouldn't do anything like that)

☯Kelsey's blush continued to grow, she hadn't done anything like this with anyone before and it was all so new to her.

Nonalaka said:
"Swimming at night?" Dakota blinked a few times before giggling lightly, It does seem a bit odd but hey It'll be fun, lets do that~" she said happily.
@Tobi Neafearn
Roland nodded then chuckled "Yeah, it is, but i'm a bit odd as well." he said playfully as he hugged her then pecked her cheek.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
It took quite awhile, but Layla managed to acquire her necessary ingredients. Occasionally, Layla would glance across the room at Kalin, giving her all the more reason to succeed. Nodding her head in aproval every few steps along the way, Layla finally admitted her dish to the counter. Staring at it momentarily, Layla's head tilted off to one side. She was highly unsure if she completed it correctly, having taken about two hours just to do so. Sighing somewhat nervously, Layla cautiously stepped to the other half of the room where Kalin sat, with her hands tucked away behind her back as her gaze trailed off sideways. "Kali-kun...I finished."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin looked up at Layla, his half lidded eyes popping open, and a smile crossing his lips. He had nearly fallen asleep, but the promise of food reinvigorated him, and brought him to his feet. "I can't wait to try it, Lala-chan." He said, walking over to the table, and sitting down in front of the dish.

At first glance, the dish was a normal roast, sliced and laid over a plate of rice. The steam Rose off the platter in waves, bringing the scent of freshly cooked meet to Kalin's nose. He smiled, anticipating a delicious meal as he made his first cut into the dish. He brought the food to his lips, blowing it softly before taking his first bite.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stretched a little as she walked along the sidewalk, internally scolding herself for not bothering to wear a jacket on such a cold day, she was too far from home to turn the whole way back for a simple jacket though, so she supposed it couldnt be helped, shrugging a little she put her hands in her pockets and continued on her way...
Maria had taken off her gloves and put them into her coat pocket. She had to use her phone to text her mom and see if any of the store in the mall had what she wanted, she couldn't do it wearing gloves. Maria didn't have those type of gloves that people were able to still have on while using a touch screen type of phone. She was typing away at her phone when she bumped into someone, causing her to stumble back a few steps and look up at the girl. "I'm so sorry. I should have been paying attention." Maria apologized profusely and bowed her head before putting her phone away.

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed a little when she faced her. Why did she have to face towards her? That made her look cuter. She just decided to roll over in the opposite direction, just so she wouldn't feel too weird. She then shut her eyes, hoping to get some sleep.
''good night..''

...Roselyn said before drifting to sleep...

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami tightened her embrace and kissed the top of Fuyumi's head, feeling bad for her. She wished she was around more to have prevented that or at least had noticed she was gone for so long. Nanami felt as if she had failed as her girlfriend for not protecting her, but she wasn't going to say anything about it. For now, she'd just let Fuyumi cry into her chest for as long as she needed.
...☫Fuyumi soon stopped crying just leaving her head there until nuzzling it for a little bit☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi soon stopped crying just leaving her head there until nuzzling it for a little bit☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami continued to hold Fuyumi and smooth her hair before pulling back a little and looking down at her before she spoke. "Hey... you okay now? Do you want me to run you a bath or get you anything?" She knew that asking if she was okay was a pretty stupid one because she obviously wasn't. Fuyumi had been crying minutes before, so Nanami wasn't exactly sure as to why she asked if she was okay. After going through what she had to go through, Nanami wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't traumatized by the whole thing.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, thats hard to decide, I like most soups..." she said with a small giggle "..uhm.. do you like chicken soup?, you know, the kind with the noodles in it?" she asked with a smile
-----------------------
Madoka cocked his head for a moment. "Hmmm...chicken soup? Alright! Nya~ That sounds like a good idea!" He said, nodding as he draped his arms over Moriko's shoulders.

LunaCrosby said:
(they're still kid's xD , I knew you wouldn't do anything like that)
☯Kelsey's blush continued to grow, she hadn't done anything like this with anyone before and it was all so new to her.
Ken pulled away from her neck slowly, his arms still around her in the bush. He blushed wildly. "U-Umm... Sorry..." He said, a bit afraid that he had hurt her when they fell.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''good night..''
...Roselyn said before drifting to sleep...
Mari smiled lightly at her words before shutting her eyes. "Good night~" She said before drifting off as well.

((Time skip?))

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet nodded and followed, walking out the door.
Leon stepped out behind her, looking around as they walked out of the dorms. "So, where should we go?"

LunaCrosby said:
☦Allen followed her
"well if it's not your problem then it's not mine, like I said, im going to follow you"
...☪ Lexi growled and turned around and walked towards the large explosion ☪...

"Only because im curious... Im just gonna go and look"

@TheDragoon

Nonalaka said:
((Mkay~))
Kairassi had just left her Dorm, closing the door behind her as she made her way outside, Feeling the cold air hitting her face she adjusted her scarf before moving her hands into her pockets she began to go on her walk, as she did most mornings.
...♮ Luke was walking around town, looking through windows of the stores, he enjoyed looking at the human creations, it was rather interesting ♮...

"So... fascinating"

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami continued to hold Fuyumi and smooth her hair before pulling back a little and looking down at her before she spoke. "Hey... you okay now? Do you want me to run you a bath or get you anything?" She knew that asking if she was okay was a pretty stupid one because she obviously wasn't. Fuyumi had been crying minutes before, so Nanami wasn't exactly sure as to why she asked if she was okay. After going through what she had to go through, Nanami wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't traumatized by the whole thing.
''j-just a bath...please...''

...☫She said wanting to try and forget about it☫...

''could you..also join me in the bath?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back