• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira heard a scratching coming from the door, and then watched as Asuka opened it, revealing a small dog. He commented as his irises shifted from the pet to Asuka♅...
“ A dog? How adorable~ Hm? What's wrong? ”

--------------------------------------

...ΨKenji nodded and replied shortly before taking another bite of his sandwichΨ...

“ Yeah~ Don't get me wrong, slow learners don't bother me, it's just teaching them with others who pick up stuff faster is hard, as the ones who accel will believe they're being held back. ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka turned herself over again before sitting up, soon setting Sparky on to her lap. She set an arm over her stomach and pet the small dachshund with her free hand, soon speaking❦...

"I've had him for a long time, a couple of days or a day after I met you. Sparky use to be a small mince tailed fox, but then I turned him into a dog so he'd be normal. And it's just small stomach pains."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori noticed he was looking at the kunai, handing it to him. On one side was their teachers name and Roman's name, and on the other side was Masahi and Kaori's original name. It was in young kid scratch, but definitely legible. She smiled, answering him with an extended hand☆...
"I go by Kaori nowadays."
...♝Masahi smiled and took the kunai from her and examined it with curious eyes, looking at the names on it before slightly blushing when he saw his name and hers on the same side. he then handed it back to her♝...

"Ah, well, I still go by Masahi, sooo.... where are you living these days?"

LunaCrosby said:
❣Scarlet nodded
"yeah it's a nice place to sit"

❣She said as she sat next to him
Leon turned to the side, and laind his head in Scarlet's lap, looking up at her. "Yes, I think so too." He said, grinning for a moment. "But it also works well for this..."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled and took the kunai from her and examined it with curious eyes, looking at the names on it before slightly blushing when he saw his name and hers on the same side. he then handed it back to her♝...
"Ah, well, I still go by Masahi, sooo.... where are you living these days?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori took the kunai, looking down at their names. She stopped on his, really noticing it was on the same side of the kunai as hers. A slight smile found her face, and she looked up at Masahi, still holding it☆...

"Most recently, the dorms. I was... taken in by some people a while back, and stayed there for a while, and I lived together in the village we were trained in before that."

TheDragoon said:
Kite/Yuya suddenly rose his arm and a car left it's spot and hovered near him before he swung his arm down, causing the car to head straight for her. Kite could be better seen at this point as the ball kept moving towards them. His eyes seemed... Dead, but he was definitely alive. It must be the chaotic energy.
@LunaCrosby
...☪ Lexi froze when she saw the car coming, just like a deer in the street ☪...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori took the kunai, looking down at their names. She stopped on his, really noticing it was on the same side of the kunai as hers. A slight smile found her face, and she looked up at Masahi, still holding it☆...
"Most recently, the dorms. I was... taken in by some people a while back, and stayed there for a while, and I lived together in the village we were trained in before that."
...♝Masahi nodded and watched Kaori as he noticed the small smile on her face, which caused him to smile almost bashfully before standing up and grabbing his mask. Masahi then let out a yawn, another first in a long time before looking back at Kaori♝...

"Well, i was thinking of just getting a hotel room or sleeping outside while here, but at the same time, i wasn't planning on staying long originally."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon turned to the side, and laind his head in Scarlet's lap, looking up at her. "Yes, I think so too." He said, grinning for a moment. "But it also works well for this..."

[/QUOTE]
❣Scarlet tilted her head and stared at him, for what? she thought

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi nodded and watched Kaori as he noticed the small smile on her face, which caused him to smile almost bashfully before standing up and grabbing his mask. Masahi then let out a yawn, another first in a long time before looking back at Kaori♝...
"Well, i was thinking of just getting a hotel room or sleeping outside while here, but at the same time, i wasn't planning on staying long originally."

[/QUOTE]
...☆As Masahi mentioned he wasn't going to stay long, Kaori felt a pang of sadness in her stomach that she wasn't expecting. She finally got to see him again, after all this time... and he was just going to leave so soon? Kaori really didn't want that, but she wouldn't admit it. Instead, she put a smile on her face, covering what was would have a been a saddened frown☆...

"Well, if you need a place to stay, you're welcome at my place."

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya smiled and looked over at Rin and handed her a candy bar ☸...
"Before you ask, we didnt wake you up because you would have been a grouchy butt, but here I brought you this for you..."

...☯ Rin huffed and took the candy, she puffed her cheeks out before speaking ☯...

"Thanks.... Do you guys need help? Also whats for breakfast..?"
@Tobi Neafearn

Lumina said:
...☆As Masahi mentioned he wasn't going to stay long, Kaori felt a pang of sadness in her stomach that she wasn't expecting. She finally got to see him again, after all this time... and he was just going to leave so soon? Kaori really didn't want that, but she wouldn't admit it. Instead, she put a smile on her face, covering what was would have a been a saddened frown☆...
"Well, if you need a place to stay, you're welcome at my place."
...♝Masahi thought for a little when he heard her offer then sighed as he rubbed his head and gave her a lighthearted smile. He couldn't stay in her dorm for any long period of time, that would be absolutely, well, wrong? she was younger than him now, so even if he had feelings for her.... Masahi stopped thinking along that track of thought as he smiled down at her♝...

"Well, i can't stay to long in your dorm, it would be to cramped, wouldn't it? especially since i plan on staying longer than what i first planned."

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya smiled and looked over at Rin and handed her a candy bar ☸...
"Before you ask, we didnt wake you up because you would have been a grouchy butt, but here I brought you this for you..."

...☯ Rin huffed and took the candy, she puffed her cheeks out before speaking ☯...

"Thanks.... Do you guys need help? Also whats for breakfast..?"
Len shook his head as he helped Amaya put the rest of the groceries away "I don't know, did you have a plan for breakfast mom?" he asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi thought for a little when he heard her offer then sighed as he rubbed his head and gave her a lighthearted smile. He couldn't stay in her dorm for any long period of time, that would be absolutely, well, wrong? she was younger than him now, so even if he had feelings for her.... Masahi stopped thinking along that track of thought as he smiled down at her♝...
"Well, i can't stay to long in your dorm, it would be to cramped, wouldn't it? especially since i plan on staying longer than what i first planned."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori was slightly confused at his hesitancy, but didn't say anything about it. He must have had his reasons for feeling the way he did about it. Though, she was relieved to hear that he planning on staying though, and shook her head at his question before responding☆...

"Honestly, my dorm is kind of bare. It might be nice to have company for once. It's no issue, really."

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori was slightly confused at his hesitancy, but didn't say anything about it. He must have had his reasons for feeling the way he did about it. Though, she was relieved to hear that he planning on staying though, and shook her head at his question before responding☆...
"Honestly, my dorm is kind of bare. It might be nice to have company for once. It's no issue, really."
...♝Masahi sighed then nodded after hearing what she had to say. How could you turn down that offer anyways? It was almost like his chance to learn everything he wanted was being handed to him. But at the same time he felt something urging him to accept regardless♝...

"W-well, how could i say no to that? But isn't there only one bed?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili smiled. "You're pretty comfortable, yourself. Hey, lets go back..." He said, before wrapping an arm around her waist, and teleported them to the door of his bedroom. He waved a hand, and a pair of towers appeared, which he wrapped around Elyse and himself.
He then opened the door, and lifted Elyse into his arms before walking her to the bed, and setting her down. "I'm glad to have you here with me again, Ellie."

[/QUOTE]
...♒Elyse had closed her eyes again, but they opened once she felt him teleport them to his bedroom, and she moved a bit to look down at herself, the towel feeling soft against her skin. She smiled sleepily before she felt herself be picked up and placed on the bed. Elyse pulled him next to her, snuggling against his arm and chest. This was definitely her happy place♒...

"I'm glad you're here too... I don't want you to leave again..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head as he helped Amaya put the rest of the groceries away "I don't know, did you have a plan for breakfast mom?" he asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
...☸ Amaya put the cereal away, before looking over at len, she thought about what they could have for breakfast... Maybe pancakes, eggs and bacon she thought before responding ☸...

"Eggs, Bacon and pancakes?"

...☯ Rin nods and smiles before stretching ☯...

"Sounds good to me"

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya put the cereal away, before looking over at len, she thought about what they could have for breakfast... Maybe pancakes, eggs and bacon she thought before responding ☸...
"Eggs, Bacon and pancakes?"

...☯ Rin nods and smiles before stretching ☯...

"Sounds good to me"
Len nodded as well "Sounds great mom." he said before letting out a large yawn.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded as well "Sounds great mom." he said before letting out a large yawn.

[/QUOTE]
...☸ Amaya nods before grabbing out the stuff to make pancakes, bacon and eggs, she then began to make the food ☸...

"Is your hand still bothering you.?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi sighed then nodded after hearing what she had to say. How could you turn down that offer anyways? It was almost like his chance to learn everything he wanted was being handed to him. But at the same time he felt something urging him to accept regardless♝...
"W-well, how could i say no to that? But isn't there only one bed?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked, completely forgetting about the sleeping situation. Thinking about it, there really would be only one bed. They could share it... but that would be awkward, right? A small blush found her cheeks as she thought about it, but she soon shook away the thought, remembering something☆...

"I can take the couch. It's no big deal."

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya nods before grabbing out the stuff to make pancakes, bacon and eggs, she then began to make the food ☸...
"Is your hand still bothering you.?"
Len smiled at Amaya began to cook, that is, till she asked him about his hand and he frowned and nodded "Yeah, it's gotten cold, and grey-ish." he said as he showed his palm.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled at Amaya began to cook, that is, till she asked him about his hand and he frowned and nodded "Yeah, it's gotten cold, and grey-ish." he said as he showed his palm.

[/QUOTE]
...☸ Amaya looked at his hands and frowned, she didn't want to think of what could happen if she didn't figure out how to rest rid of it. ☸...

"I'm still looking for something in the vamp abilities, I might know something that I personally can do to help that"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked, completely forgetting about the sleeping situation. Thinking about it, there really would be only one bed. They could share it... but that would be awkward, right? A small blush found her cheeks as she thought about it, but she soon shook away the thought, remembering something☆...
"I can take the couch. It's no big deal."
...♝Masahi shook his head, after all, It wouldn't be right to make her sleep on the couch, if anything he should be sleeping there if he even stayed at her place. He thought the situation over while a slight blush was on his face before before he let out a sigh then spoe softly as he looked to the side♝...

"Kaori, i'll take the couch, it wouldn't be right for me to take your bed after all...."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi shook his head, after all, It wouldn't be right to make her sleep on the couch, if anything he should be sleeping there if he even stayed at her place. He thought the situation over while a slight blush was on his face before before he let out a sigh then spoe softly as he looked to the side♝...
"Kaori, i'll take the couch, it wouldn't be right for me to take your bed after all...."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori shrugged, putting the kunai back in it's place. She looked at Masahi, thinking it really would be fine if she took the couch. After all, he was the guest, and she wanted to make sure he was comfortable. But he seemed insistent upon it, and Kaori couldn't help but feel some guilt, even if it was her bed☆...

"It really wouldn't be an issue, really. I'd fit better than you would on it."

Lumina said:
...♒Elyse had closed her eyes again, but they opened once she felt him teleport them to his bedroom, and she moved a bit to look down at herself, the towel feeling soft against her skin. She smiled sleepily before she felt herself be picked up and placed on the bed. Elyse pulled him next to her, snuggling against his arm and chest. This was definitely her happy place♒...
"I'm glad you're here too... I don't want you to leave again..."
Kili climbed into the bed beside Elyse, wrapping his arms around her once again, as he began to feel tired. "I'm not going anywhere, Elie. I've got a promise to keep to you, after all..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back