• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...♐ Raven smiled and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his head ♐...
"Ima take a nap, okay?"
Jasper noddes into her neck softly before he looked up and kissed her chin lovingly before he let her go so she could go take a nap

Mayyflower said:
(I'm just gonna start a new one)
...❃ Sam woke up the next morning and sat up, stretching ❃...

"Marcus?"

@shortyshot8
Al was sitting on the edge of the bed as he looked back at her "Sam." He said smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Al was sitting on the edge of the bed as he looked back at her "Sam." He said smiling
...❃ Sam smiled over at Marcus before standing up before she replied ❃...

"Morning love"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper noddes into her neck softly before he looked up and kissed her chin lovingly before he let her go so she could go take a nap

[/QUOTE]
...♐ Raven got up before going into the bedroom and laying down ♐...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori shrugged, putting the kunai back in it's place. She looked at Masahi, thinking it really would be fine if she took the couch. After all, he was the guest, and she wanted to make sure he was comfortable. But he seemed insistent upon it, and Kaori couldn't help but feel some guilt, even if it was her bed☆...
"It really wouldn't be an issue, really. I'd fit better than you would on it."
...♝Masahi shook his head and one of his hands as he faintly blushed. He may be the guest, but he couldn't make her sleep on the couch, he's insist on any other way, just not her having to be uncomfortable. Of course he didn't think of what all that could entale, just the fact she was comfortable and in the bed.♝...

"No, i may be the guest, but i can't take your bed from you and make you sleep on the couch!"

Mayyflower said:
...♐ Raven got up before going into the bedroom and laying down ♐...
Jasper smiled at how the thoughts of childeren where running through his head before he flipped on the tv and started watching whatever was on waiting for her to wake up

TheDragoon said:
Mari held her forehead, feeling it to be searing hot so she quickly removing her hand and frowning. "My head hurts..." She said weakly. Normally, gods and goddesses wouldn't get sick which is why it was especially strange.
...♱Roselyn soon felt Mari's head♱...

''your ill...let me go get some herbs and you'll take a bath. stay in bed''

...♱Roselyn said before getting up to go to the garden♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel soon twirled over to emiko resting her elbows on the shoulder as she looked her over. "So. Your the beautiful girl that took my brothers first kiss?" She asked teasingly as blake sat next to her
Myuki smiled before chugging that water bottole to then starting for the door

Mitsu struggled to get up but managed to and wobbled over to the bed

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko blushed before nodding in acceptance. How did she know that Emiko kissed him?✿...

''y-yeah...how did you know..?''

...♬Kikuri soon followed still drinking her water bottle♬...

...☩Neo made space for Mitsu on the bed and smiled at Mitsu before pulling Mitsu onto the bed☩...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko blushed before nodding in acceptance. How did she know that Emiko kissed him?✿...
''y-yeah...how did you know..?''

...♬Kikuri soon followed still drinking her water bottle♬...

...☩Neo made space for Mitsu on the bed and smiled at Mitsu before pulling Mitsu onto the bed☩...
"We have a shared memory. Me and blake. It was given to us by Thana when we became our servants but you two won't need to worry when you two get intimate I won't be seeing that." Annabel said to her with an innocent smile before she turned back to her cooking as blake glanced at emiko nervously

Myuki slowly slithered down the stairs and looked around. "Can we go to the beach?" She asked kikuri

Mitsu giggked loudly when neo pulled her onto the bed

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"We have a shared memory. Me and blake. It was given to us by Thana when we became our servants but you two won't need to worry when you two get intimate I won't be seeing that." Annabel said to her with an innocent smile before she turned back to her cooking as blake glanced at emiko nervously
Myuki slowly slithered down the stairs and looked around. "Can we go to the beach?" She asked kikuri

Mitsu giggked loudly when neo pulled her onto the bed

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko blushed when she said intimate. They share memory...?! Isnt it a bit hard?✿...

''a-ah...alright...''

''sure but....y-your tail''

...♬Kikuri said nervously. She forgot they were in Aion not in the human world. She soon remembered they were in Aion when she looked out a window and giggled at herself♬...

''no wait actually, we can go to the beach, i forgot we were in Aion and not the human world''

...♱Neo soon kissed Mitsu's forehead as they laid on the bed♱...

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya looked at his hands and frowned, she didn't want to think of what could happen if she didn't figure out how to rest rid of it. ☸...
"I'm still looking for something in the vamp abilities, I might know something that I personally can do to help that"
Len nodded before walking over to the table and sitting down, hiding his hand under the table.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded before walking over to the table and sitting down, hiding his hand under the table.

[/QUOTE]
...☸ Amaya sighed before she continued cooking, soon finishing and putting the plates on the table ☸...

"Here you guys go"

...☯ Rin went to the table and sat down and started eating ☯...

"Thanks mom it's yummy"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled at how the thoughts of childeren where running through his head before he flipped on the tv and started watching whatever was on waiting for her to wake up

[/QUOTE]
...♐ Raven woke up an hour later and went to the kitchen and drank some water before going to the living room ♐...

"Hey babe"

Roman said:
Akane stood up and stretched, "Well, I'm gonna go get something to eat. Wanna tag along or should I expect to see you around?" She asked Yumi.

??Yumi??

tumblr_ncmmvnHBhi1qd16pfo1_500.gif

Yumi went silent as she thought about it, her eyes drifting upwards. Was she hungry? The only thing she did eat this morning was toast, which wasn't exactly a lot. She was pretty hungry when she went to class, her stomach kept growling at her and even at break she still didn't eat anything. The line to the snack bar was extremely long (which surprised her) and she had forgotten her ID card so she couldn't go inside the lunch room and get something there. Her eyes looked back at Akane as she spoke, "Um..." As if on queue, her stomach growled and Yumi blushed. That was embarrassing, her stomach had already answered her question. Standing up and her cheeks still red, she spoke again, "I'll come with you. I'm really hungry~"

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya sighed before she continued cooking, soon finishing and putting the plates on the table ☸...
"Here you guys go"

...☯ Rin went to the table and sat down and started eating ☯...

"Thanks mom it's yummy"
Len quietly started eating while keeping his hand under the table "Thank you mom..." he said softly between his slow bites.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi shook his head and one of his hands as he faintly blushed. He may be the guest, but he couldn't make her sleep on the couch, he's insist on any other way, just not her having to be uncomfortable. Of course he didn't think of what all that could entale, just the fact she was comfortable and in the bed.♝...
"No, i may be the guest, but i can't take your bed from you and make you sleep on the couch!"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sighed, shaking her head. Now he was ju st being stubborn. It was definitely the same Masahi she grew up with, that much was sure. But honestly, it was fine that he took the bed. She really didn't mind☆...

"The couch is plenty comfortable enough, really. And you're not 'making' me take the couch, I'm taking it of my own free will."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](They where in dex's dorm talking)

[/QUOTE]
((Want them to do something else now? xD ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn soon felt Mari's head♱...
''your ill...let me go get some herbs and you'll take a bath. stay in bed''

...♱Roselyn said before getting up to go to the garden♱...
Mari had never been sick before so this was all new to her. He began to strip and go to the bathroom to take a bath.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len quietly started eating while keeping his hand under the table "Thank you mom..." he said softly between his slow bites.

[/QUOTE]
...☸ Amaya noticed he was hiding his hand, she thought about what her mom did when she got injured, she sighed and continued to eat ☸...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori sighed, shaking her head. Now he was ju st being stubborn. It was definitely the same Masahi she grew up with, that much was sure. But honestly, it was fine that he took the bed. She really didn't mind☆...
"The couch is plenty comfortable enough, really. And you're not 'making' me take the couch, I'm taking it of my own free will."
...♝Masahi huffed and crossed his arms, almost making a childish face. He maybe being stubborn, but he really thought that she shouldn't have to give up her bed for him. As he thought he had a small feel of nostalgia while arguing, but he would not have her sleeping on the couch. So he started talking without properly thinking♝...

"Listen, whether i'm on the couch or not, you will be sleeping in the bed!"

Mayyflower said:
...❃ Sam smiled over at Marcus before standing up before she replied ❃...
"Morning love"
Al smiled "23...." He muttered before shaking his head and laughing

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi huffed and crossed his arms, almost making a childish face. He maybe being stubborn, but he really thought that she shouldn't have to give up her bed for him. As he thought he had a small feel of nostalgia while arguing, but he would not have her sleeping on the couch. So he started talking without properly thinking♝...
"Listen, whether i'm on the couch or not, you will be sleeping in the bed!"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked, slightly taken aback by his stubbornness. Not that she expected anything else from him, though. While he was being a bit childish, she was slightly happy, because it was like when they were kids again. She didn't realize until now how much she had missed that. Kaori shook her own head, crossing her arms before responding☆...

"It's my house, I can sleep wherever I want to!"

Mayyflower said:
...☸ Amaya noticed he was hiding his hand, she thought about what her mom did when she got injured, she sighed and continued to eat ☸...
Len soon finished his food as he was taking bigger bites, after it was gone he stood up from the table and took his plate over to the sink.

TheDragoon said:
Mari had never been sick before so this was all new to her. He began to strip and go to the bathroom to take a bath.
...♱Roselyn came back with certain herbs from the garden. She noticed the bed was empty but heard the bath running. So she went there instead. When the bath tub was fully, Roselyn stopped the water and then placed the herbs in there and began to stir it, making the water a little green♱...

''get in the bath. these herbs are special herbs that take away illness such as curses, poison, sickness, paralysis...it should at least cure you in many ways...''

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked, slightly taken aback by his stubbornness. Not that she expected anything else from him, though. While he was being a bit childish, she was slightly happy, because it was like when they were kids again. She didn't realize until now how much she had missed that. Kaori shook her own head, crossing her arms before responding☆...
"It's my house, I can sleep wherever I want to!"
...♝Masahi forced a frown, trying to hide smile that was being hinted at, at the corners of his mouth. Really, he thought he was almost having fun, but why would this be fun? He then let out a sigh as he looked back down at Kaori. it was almost like he had memories of something like this, found memories, but yet they were ever out of reach. Masahi the smirked at he reply as he shook his head again♝...

"Well to bad! i'm taking the couch and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back