• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn came back with certain herbs from the garden. She noticed the bed was empty but heard the bath running. So she went there instead. When the bath tub was fully, Roselyn stopped the water and then placed the herbs in there and began to stir it, making the water a little green♱...
''get in the bath. these herbs are special herbs that take away illness such as curses, poison, sickness, paralysis...it should at least cure you in many ways...''
Mari let the green fluid run over her as she felt the fever disappearing slowly. She let out a relaxed sigh as she smiled. "Thank you Rosie-San~ I really appreciate it." She said softly, her throat still a bit sore.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi forced a frown, trying to hide smile that was being hinted at, at the corners of his mouth. Really, he thought he was almost having fun, but why would this be fun? He then let out a sigh as he looked back down at Kaori. it was almost like he had memories of something like this, found memories, but yet they were ever out of reach. Masahi the smirked at he reply as he shook his head again♝...
"Well to bad! i'm taking the couch and there's nothing you can do about it!"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori once again shook her head in disagreement. Looking at him, she could tell he was kind of having fun with this. In truth, she felt the same way. She had missed this feeling. It had been far too long since they... well, we're really even able to act like this. But anyways☆...

"No, you're not! I am, and that's final!"

Hallson stood in the courtyard and he was bleeding. He was bleeding badly. It almost looked as if something had attacked him but it wasn't clear what.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori once again shook her head in disagreement. Looking at him, she could tell he was kind of having fun with this. In truth, she felt the same way. She had missed this feeling. It had been far too long since they... well, we're really even able to act like this. But anyways☆...
"No, you're not! I am, and that's final!"
...♝Masahi narrowed his eyes. He was having fun, but he stood by what he said, he wouldn't take the bed from her. Watching her he could have sworn she was having fun with this as well. he certainly was too, but it was time to end that argument, even if they were having fun♝...

"Well, then there won't be that much room on the couch, because i'm going to sleep there whether or not you're there."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah it is." She said befor laughing haplily at ramona and pulling away just enough to look at her and smile

[/QUOTE]
Ramona sighed before laughing, "Don't place ALL the blame on me. It's sort of your fault for not visiting me." She told her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko blushed when she said intimate. They share memory...?! Isnt it a bit hard?✿...
''a-ah...alright...''

''sure but....y-your tail''

...♬Kikuri said nervously. She forgot they were in Aion not in the human world. She soon remembered they were in Aion when she looked out a window and giggled at herself♬...

''no wait actually, we can go to the beach, i forgot we were in Aion and not the human world''

...♱Neo soon kissed Mitsu's forehead as they laid on the bed♱...
Annabel giggked at her blush before she grabed two plates of eggs and bacon and set them infront of blake and emiko. "Eat up," she said happiky to them

Myuki giggked happiky then noddes. "Ok." She said happilt to Her

Mitsu smiled and slowlt closed her eyes as she curled up with neo

Roman said:
Ramona sighed before laughing, "Don't place ALL the blame on me. It's sort of your fault for not visiting me." She told her.
"I know." Lana said before she quickly leaned in and kissed ramona then smiled at her some more

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len soon finished his food as he was taking bigger bites, after it was gone he stood up from the table and took his plate over to the sink.

[/QUOTE]
(I'm on my phone so I'm not gonna use the symbol... To much work lol)

Rin watched Len eat before she finished her food, she then went into the kitchen and put her plate in the sink. "What's wrong?" She asks concerned

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi narrowed his eyes. He was having fun, but he stood by what he said, he wouldn't take the bed from her. Watching her he could have sworn she was having fun with this as well. he certainly was too, but it was time to end that argument, even if they were having fun♝...
"Well, then there won't be that much room on the couch, because i'm going to sleep there whether or not you're there."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Uncrossing her arms Kaori shrugged, looking over at Masahi with a look of acceptance. She stood up, brushing off her clothes, stretching a bit as she responded to him☆...

"Fine by me. It'll be your fault if you're too uncomfortable to sleep."

Mayyflower said:
(I'm on my phone so I'm not gonna use the symbol... To much work lol)
Rin watched Len eat before she finished her food, she then went into the kitchen and put her plate in the sink. "What's wrong?" She asks concerned
Len looked back at her and frown while looking at his hand when he heard her question "N-nothing..."

Lumina said:
...☆Uncrossing her arms Kaori shrugged, looking over at Masahi with a look of acceptance. She stood up, brushing off her clothes, stretching a bit as she responded to him☆...
"Fine by me. It'll be your fault if you're too uncomfortable to sleep."
...♝Standing up as well, Masahi looked down at her and smirked playfully while not full thinking of the situation. He let out a small yawn as he stretched as well before looking around and taking in the area♝...

"And down you blame me either, besides, i've slept in much more uncomfortable places."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi nodded before she began to strip. She was surprised she could do it so easily now☫...

✦Nanami✦

Nanami was surprised herself that Fuyumi could so easily take off her clothes. She thought she would have asked her to do it, she wouldn't have minded if Fuyumi did ask to help her. Nanami began to take off her own clothes, soon tying her hair up into a high pony tail so that it wound they wet. "Do you want me to carry you into the bath?" She questioned, tilting her head a little as she gazed at Fuyumi.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Standing up as well, Masahi looked down at her and smirked playfully while not full thinking of the situation. He let out a small yawn as he stretched as well before looking around and taking in the area♝...

"And down you blame me either, besides, i've slept in much more uncomfortable places."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori smirked back, placing a hand on her hip. Now he was just being plain sassy. For about the fourth or fifth time, she shook her head before looking in the direction of the dorms☆...

"Oh please. A complaint from me is the last thing you'll hear. Shall we get going, then?"

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

tumblr_ncmmvnHBhi1qd16pfo1_500.gif

Yumi went silent as she thought about it, her eyes drifting upwards. Was she hungry? The only thing she did eat this morning was toast, which wasn't exactly a lot. She was pretty hungry when she went to class, her stomach kept growling at her and even at break she still didn't eat anything. The line to the snack bar was extremely long (which surprised her) and she had forgotten her ID card so she couldn't go inside the lunch room and get something there. Her eyes looked back at Akane as she spoke, "Um..." As if on queue, her stomach growled and Yumi blushed. That was embarrassing, her stomach had already answered her question. Standing up and her cheeks still red, she spoke again, "I'll come with you. I'm really hungry~"

Akane smiled, nodding her head. She then checked her wallet. She then spoke, "Alright. I'll let you choose where we'll go. I heard your stomach growl, so I guessed you must be really hungry."

TheDragoon said:
Mari let the green fluid run over her as she felt the fever disappearing slowly. She let out a relaxed sigh as she smiled. "Thank you Rosie-San~ I really appreciate it." She said softly, her throat still a bit sore.
''no problem. hm, try to keep your neck in the water. your throat's a bit sore there..''

...♱Roselyn said as she pointed at her own neck♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know." Lana said before she quickly leaned in and kissed ramona then smiled at her some more

[/QUOTE]
Ramona blushed lightly, having not been kissed by Lana in quite a while. "So wanna go do something?" She asked.

*Put text here*

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori smirked back, placing a hand on her hip. Now he was just being plain sassy. For about the fourth or fifth time, she shook her head before looking in the direction of the dorms☆...
"Oh please. A complaint from me is the last thing you'll hear. Shall we get going, then?"
...♝Masahi smirked then gestured her her to lead the way while feeling full of himself. The thought of her complaining about it just sort of made him feel like he would be winning the augment♝...

"Please, by all mean, lead the way."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Annabel giggked at her blush before she grabed two plates of eggs and bacon and set them infront of blake and emiko. "Eat up," she said happiky to them
Myuki giggked happiky then noddes. "Ok." She said happilt to Her

Mitsu smiled and slowlt closed her eyes as she curled up with neo

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko nodded before she began to eat. It was still embarrassing to her that her actions was also seen by someone else. Especially the sister of the one she kissed✿...

...⊹Kikuri smiled as she stretched a little excited for the beach with Myuki. Though she remembered it was her 2nd time with her to the beach⊹...

...♱Neo only cuddled Mitsu more as she smiled at her♱...

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

Nanami was surprised herself that Fuyumi could so easily take off her clothes. She thought she would have asked her to do it, she wouldn't have minded if Fuyumi did ask to help her. Nanami began to take off her own clothes, soon tying her hair up into a high pony tail so that it wound they wet. "Do you want me to carry you into the bath?" She questioned, tilting her head a little as she gazed at Fuyumi.

''l-let me try and walk there...''

...☫Fuyumi said before she slowly got off the counter but leaning on it when she was now standing. She used the counter for help to walk 3 steps. She realized the drugs had weakened her☫...

''y-yeah...c-carry me please...''

Roman said:
Akane smiled, nodding her head. She then checked her wallet. She then spoke, "Alright. I'll let you choose where we'll go. I heard your stomach growl, so I guessed you must be really hungry."

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Akane was letting her choose where to eat? She didn't really mind where she got to eat, just as long as she got food. Though if she did have to choose... it would most likely be a Chinese restaurant. She did kind of feel in the mood for that. "Oh um... alright. Does Chinese sound okay to you? If not, I wouldn't mind going anywhere else." Yumi said, smiling at her before she smoothed down her skirt.

Roman sighed as he walked, making his way home. He thought deeply about somethings, and tried to make conclusions to those thoughts. Soon stopping, he took a seat on a nearby bench and placed his face in his hands. "Why?" He asked himself. Everything started to make sense to him, all the times he has been told things were his fault, or that he was too weak... It began to make sense and the time alone was only making it worst. "Maybe I'll just... Maybe I'll go somewhere to clear my mind. Maybe the Bahamas or Canada... Nooo. Not Canada." He sighed, quickly standing up. "I got it! I'll just g- Agh!!" He shouted out in pain, feeling a sharp pain in his neck. Everything slowly became blurry and Roman soon passed out.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked back at her and frown while looking at his hand when he heard her question "N-nothing..."

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked at his hand and grabbed it carefully. "What's wrong" she asks a bit more serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back