• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no problem. hm, try to keep your neck in the water. your throat's a bit sore there..''
...♱Roselyn said as she pointed at her own neck♱...
Mari slipped her head under the water for a while. She then peeked her head out of the water when she felt better. "Hey Roselyn... Thanks for taking care of me." She said softly before thinking, almost saying it out loud. Though you didn't have to go through the trouble of helping me, after all, I may have gotten better on my own. That and I'm not all that important anyway...

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Akane was letting her choose where to eat? She didn't really mind where she got to eat, just as long as she got food. Though if she did have to choose... it would most likely be a Chinese restaurant. She did kind of feel in the mood for that. "Oh um... alright. Does Chinese sound okay to you? If not, I wouldn't mind going anywhere else." Yumi said, smiling at her before she smoothed down her skirt.

"Chinese? Sure, I'm honestly in the mood for anything right now." Akane said with a laugh. She then tapped her chin, in thought. "Alright. I know where the nearest Chinese restaurant is! Let's go friend!" She said happily, looking back at Yumi as she began to walk.

TheDragoon said:
Mari slipped her head under the water for a while. She then peeked her head out of the water when she felt better. "Hey Roselyn... Thanks for taking care of me." She said softly before thinking, almost saying it out loud. Though you didn't have to go through the trouble of helping me, after all, I may have gotten better on my own. That and I'm not all that important anyway...
''no problem. a Goddess should be sick anyway. if they were, they should be treated immediately''

...♱Roselyn said not because Mari is her food, but her friend♱...

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked at his hand and grabbed it carefully. "What's wrong" she asks a bit more serious.
Len looked at her as he hand to stop himself from scowling at her "I said nothing."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no problem. a Goddess should be sick anyway. if they were, they should be treated immediately''
...♱Roselyn said not because Mari is her food, but her friend♱...
Mari nodded slowly and searched the room for a towel. "Can I have a towel? I'm gonna take a nap after I dry myself off." She explained.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded slowly and searched the room for a towel. "Can I have a towel? I'm gonna take a nap after I dry myself off." She explained.
''sure''

...♱She said before she got a towel and held it waiting for Mari to step out of the bathtub♱...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked at her as he hand to stop himself from scowling at her "I said nothing."

[/QUOTE]
Rin let go of his hand. "Fine, like I cared anyways" she huffed before making herself orange juice

Mayyflower said:
Rin let go of his hand. "Fine, like I cared anyways" she huffed before making herself orange juice
Len sighed the walked towards the back door, just wanting to be outside.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed the walked towards the back door, just wanting to be outside.

[/QUOTE]
Rin went up to her room and climbed out the window and sat on the roof

"Alone once again" she huffed before getting up and washing the dishes before going into her room to finish reading and then take a nap

Roman said:
Ramona blushed lightly, having not been kissed by Lana in quite a while. "So wanna go do something?" She asked.
"Why wouldn't I." She said softly

To ramona a faint blush appearing on her cheeks at the sight of ramona a blush

Mayyflower said:
Rin went up to her room and climbed out the window and sat on the roof
"Alone once again" she huffed before getting up and washing the dishes before going into her room to finish reading and then take a nap
Len sat in the backyard for a while before going back into the house and sneaking upstairs.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko nodded before she began to eat. It was still embarrassing to her that her actions was also seen by someone else. Especially the sister of the one she kissed✿...

...⊹Kikuri smiled as she stretched a little excited for the beach with Myuki. Though she remembered it was her 2nd time with her to the beach⊹...

...♱Neo only cuddled Mitsu more as she smiled at her♱...
"I know what your thinking. This is so barasing that some one else can see me with the man that I love but don't worry it ysualy draws blank if it gets to more than just a light kiss." Annabel said as she continued to cook for no reason

Myuki giggked happiky as she looked around before frowning. "Uh oh I don't have a bikin." She said to kikuri

Mitsu soon fell asleep

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...♱She said before she got a towel and held it waiting for Mari to step out of the bathtub♱...
Mari stepped out of the bath with a gentle sigh, drying herself off. She looked a lot like her mother right now, being sweet, kind, beautiful... She was like a beautiful flower herself. She wrapped the towel around her before grabbing some new clothes and slipping them on. "So what do you plan on doing today?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know what your thinking. This is so barasing that some one else can see me with the man that I love but don't worry it ysualy draws blank if it gets to more than just a light kiss." Annabel said as she continued to cook for no reason
Myuki giggked happiky as she looked around before frowning. "Uh oh I don't have a bikin." She said to kikuri

Mitsu soon fell asleep

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko went wide eyed when that was exactly what she was thinking. She sighed in relief before eating comfortably✿...

''we could buy one''

(just leave them there? xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Why wouldn't I." She said softly
To ramona a faint blush appearing on her cheeks at the sight of ramona a blush

[/QUOTE]
Ramona gave Lana a playful nudge, "I don't know. Anyways, how about we go to a movie?"

TheDragoon said:
Mari stepped out of the bath with a gentle sigh, drying herself off. She looked a lot like her mother right now, being sweet, kind, beautiful... She was like a beautiful flower herself. She wrapped the towel around her before grabbing some new clothes and slipping them on. "So what do you plan on doing today?" She asked.
''i dunno. guess just hang out in the garden and...enjoy some tea i guess''

...♱Roselyn said not really having plans at all. Her current plan right now was just to take care of Mari. She thought of Mari as defenseless♱...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sat in the backyard for a while before going back into the house and sneaking upstairs.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya was sleeping

Rin was sitting on the roof by her window

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno. guess just hang out in the garden and...enjoy some tea i guess''
...♱Roselyn said not really having plans at all. Her current plan right now was just to take care of Mari. She thought of Mari as defenseless♱...
Mari beamed at her when she said 'the garden'. She seemed to know flash puppy dog eyes at her. "The garden!? You have to take me with you! The garden is my favorite place in the world, completely throwing the fact that she was sick out the window. Mari still did sort of have that childish energy about her. However... The only person who knew her true power was Natsumi and Natsuru.

TheDragoon said:
Mari beamed at her when she said 'the garden'. She seemed to know flash puppy dog eyes at her. "The garden!? You have to take me with you! The garden is my favorite place in the world, completely throwing the fact that she was sick out the window. Mari still did sort of have that childish energy about her. However... The only person who knew her true power was Natsumi and Natsuru.
''alright...but try not to make another golem...''

...♱She said before she went to the closet to get dressed♱...

Mayyflower said:
Amaya was sleeping
Rin was sitting on the roof by her window
Len walked around upstairs before peeking into Rins room and seeing her outside her window.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len walked around upstairs before peeking into Rins room and seeing her outside her window.

[/QUOTE]
Rin was out there reading one of moms books

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...but try not to make another golem...''
...♱She said before she went to the closet to get dressed♱...
Mari seemed confused by what she said. How did she know about her golem friends? She just decided to ignore it for now and nod. "Alright! I promise!" She giggled before taking Roselyn's hand and walking with her towards the garden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back