• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname couldn't help but wonder. Though she did give an answer, her explanation somewhat threw him off. Blinking, Kaname scratched at the back of his head with his free hand. His gaze shifted off to the side in an almost awkward manner. Though he had started the conversation, he wasn't completely sure as to how he should continue it after receiving an answer. Clearing his throat, Kaname k=lowered his voice as he delivered his response. "Well that's good to be curious."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla nodded in agreement "Mhm~, My parents dont seem to think that though, they say it gets you in all kinds of trouble" she said as he gaze moved down to her feet, come to think of it, she hadnt really contacted her parents in the past while, they'd probably be furious, after all they both hated the thought of her even being on land, the thought of the lecture she'd get for not sending letters in a while made her shudder a little, though she supposed it was her own fault.

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke jumped at her sudden appearance ♮...
"You scared me.. and im looking at this thing, its cool"

...♮ He says before pointing to a cell phone ♮...
Kairassi sniggered a little "I don't look that scary do I?~" she joked before viewing the cell phone, tilting her head "...Youve never saw a cell phone before?" she questioned as she pulled her own cell out of her pocket, looking at it before holding it up and looking at him.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi sniggered a little "I don't look that scary do I?~" she joked before viewing the cell phone, tilting her head "...Youve never saw a cell phone before?" she questioned as she pulled her own cell out of her pocket, looking at it before holding it up and looking at him.
...♮ Luke looked over at Kairassi and shook his head, before looking at her phone and looking back at the window then to her phone and then to her face ♮...

"Im not from earth.. so no"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly as she hugged him back "We're both a bit odd"
Roland smile at her comment and nodded in agreement before nuzzling into her neck "Yeah, i guess so, but i think i'm far odder than you~" he said playfully before moving to rub his cheek to hers.

Mayyflower said:
The book she was reading was a book about sirens, something she had gotten from Amaya's mom
Len tilted his head and read over her shoulder for a few minutes before tapping on the window curious and ready to ask her about the book.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head and read over her shoulder for a few minutes before tapping on the window curious and ready to ask her about the book.

[/QUOTE]
Rin jumped and closed the book and pushed it to the other side before looking back at the window and frowned, before opening the window. "Do you need something?" she sighed

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke looked over at Kairassi and shook his head, before looking at her phone and looking back at the window then to her phone and then to her face ♮...
"Im not from earth.. so no"
"Well I know that~" she said with a small giggle "What I mean is Im just a little surprised you havent giving how much humans use them and carry them around and all that" she said with a nod and a smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smile at her comment and nodded in agreement before nuzzling into her neck "Yeah, i guess so, but i think i'm far odder than you~" he said playfully before moving to rub his cheek to hers.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a little, nuzzling him back "Well if you say so~ though I still think we're pretty even"

Nonalaka said:
"Well I know that~" she said with a small giggle "What I mean is Im just a little surprised you havent giving how much humans use them and carry them around and all that" she said with a nod and a smile.
"I just thought those were traveling devices...."

TheDragoon said:
Mari didn't notice and just kept walking with her until they reached the garden. "O-Oh, I forgot to get us tea, I'll go make some right away." She said with a smile as she looked at her before running off to go make them tea in the kitchen.
...♱Roselyn just waited while sitting on a bench♱...

Mayyflower said:
"I just thought those were traveling devices...."
Kairassi blinked "...Travelling devices?" she repeated as she tilted her head at him.

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
"It's nothing....Just turned 23 today. Startin' to feel old"
Sam chuckled. "You think 23 is old?" she laughed a little "Trust me your not old" she says kissing his cheek

Mayyflower said:
Luke sighed and shook his head "Nevermind..." he huffed a little
Kairassi continued to stare at him as he huffed "Nevermind? but now Im curious!" she said with a pout "What do you mean by a travelling device?"

Virgil grinned as the attack failed miserably before pressing a button to signal a full retreat. Re-watching the video a few times, Virgil laughed as the soldiers repeatedly got their asses handed to them and thoroughly believed this might just be enough to get those stingy investors to loosen their wallets.

Then turning to another monitor Virgil surveyed the other two teams he had arranged. Honestly he doubted either of these teams would have much luck in killing their targets, but then again, that was half the idea. If he could convince his investors he was severely out gunned, the he could get more money, and buy bigger shinier new toys… of course he would have to give them periodic results so that they didn’t lose interest, but they weren’t that unhappy with his results currently.

@Tobi Neafearn
@Lumina

Dante sighed inwardly again as he realized he had been tricked. Dante had been driving to where the sense of vengeance had been coming from, however when he had entered the backlot containing the source, his exit had been quickly cut off and he was now surrounded by heavily armored soldiers wielding what appeared to be fully automatic assault weapons. Scratching the back of his neck, Dante calmly turned up the volume on his music while one of the soldiers appeared to be yelling something at him, but couldn’t be heard through his headphones. After a few seconds the solider appeared to grow angry and yell something at his compatriots, at which they all pointed their weapons at Dante. Looking at them because of the stupidity he calmly called out asking,

“So did any of you think about what happens if you miss?”

At his comment the soldiers looked at each other before slowly making a gap and spreading out behind him until they were in a crescent moon shape around him. Looking at the new formation Dante shrugged before saying,

“Better… But now you’re all in my line of sight.”

Then flicking his wrist, Dante snapped shut the M79 “Blooper” that appeared in his hand before firing it into their midst. Then changing into his ghastly for, he allowed them empty their weapons through the air where he stood. Once they had emptied their clips, Dante sighed before rematerializing and saying,

“My turn.”

Then materializing a M134 Minigun, he released a massive storm of 6,000 bullets in just under a minute, mowing down the remaining soldiers.

Now Playing: Hail to the King – Avenged Sevenfold

((whose got a free character that they want to fight a bunch of enemies with?))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn just waited while sitting on a bench♱...
Mari came back with cups of tea, setting them on a nearby table before smiling sweetly at Roselyn. "Rosie-San~! I finished our tea!" She said happily before she took a sip of her tea.

Mayyflower said:
Rin jumped and closed the book and pushed it to the other side before looking back at the window and frowned, before opening the window. "Do you need something?" she sighed
Len looks at her "What's a siren?' he asks innocently.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi continued to stare at him as he huffed "Nevermind? but now Im curious!" she said with a pout "What do you mean by a travelling device?"
"I dont know Im new at this" he says a little frustrated

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly as she hugged him back "We're both a bit odd"
------------------

Ilaani blinked a few times, viewing the girl before shaking her head and smiling lightly "Nah, dont worry about it, that has happened me more times than I care to remember, I guess I dont have much of a presence" she said with a small chuckle.

-----------------

Moriko nodded, happy that he agreed, she moved herself to peck him on the lips before smiling "Lets get started~" she chimed.

-----------------

Kairassi continued on her way, looking all around her as she walked, humming lightly. She slowed her walking speed as she spotted a familiar face. Kairassi giggled lightly as she watched him looking rather interested in whatever he was looking at,In a single flash of light she had teleported to right beside him "Whatcha looking at?~~" she said in her normal cheery way as she rocked on her heels a little, looking at him before looking at the window.

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria shook her head, now feeling incredibly bad for bumping into her. She hadn't noticed the girl before she even walked into her, her phone was preoccupying her attention and everything else that was either ahead or around her seemed to blur out. Maria bowed her head once more and spoke as she looked at the girl, "No! That can't be it. I just wasn't really paying attention, it's not that you don't have much of a presence. I wasn't really paying attention to anyone but my phone. Again, I'm really sorry! I can make it up to you." Maria was the kind of girl who worried about the little things, such as forgetting a birthday present or in her chase, bumping into someone. She felt as if she had to make it up to her at the very least or try anyways.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looks at her "What's a siren?' he asks innocently.

[/QUOTE]
Rin came into her room and froze when he asks. "Your nosey" she muttered before replying "Its something related to a mermaid but they feed off of humans and other things, and they lure people in by singing a special tune that controls the mind of its prey, im a siren" she says crossing her arms "And when they are in danger they scream,, their screams are very loud, eardrum bursting loud" she says

Mayyflower said:
"I dont know Im new at this" he says a little frustrated
Kairassi paused, noticing that he was becoming frustrated "Ah, right, sorry" she said with a small frown.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi paused, noticing that he was becoming frustrated "Ah, right, sorry" she said with a small frown.
Luke sighed before looking over at her. "Sorry" he says softly

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria shook her head, now feeling incredibly bad for bumping into her. She hadn't noticed the girl before she even walked into her, her phone was preoccupying her attention and everything else that was either ahead or around her seemed to blur out. Maria bowed her head once more and spoke as she looked at the girl, "No! That can't be it. I just wasn't really paying attention, it's not that you don't have much of a presence. I wasn't really paying attention to anyone but my phone. Again, I'm really sorry! I can make it up to you." Maria was the kind of girl who worried about the little things, such as forgetting a birthday present or in her chase, bumping into someone. She felt as if she had to make it up to her at the very least or try anyways.

Ilaani waved her hands as she laughed a bit, obviously not having the same view on the matter evident in her calm demeanour "Its fine, honestly! There's no need to worry so much and more importantly there's no reason to make it up to me" she said as she looked at the girl, wondering why she was getting so bothered about such a tiny little thing...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a little, nuzzling him back "Well if you say so~ though I still think we're pretty even"
Roland smirked then nipped at her lip as she laughed "No, you're clothes have never burnt off in public, so i'm by far, stranger."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back