• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled and smiled at her as he placed a hand on her cheek "It's not like i can't buy you replacements." he said teasingly before pecking her nose.

[/QUOTE]
"w-well I suppose....but still!" she said as her gaze drifted to the side, such a thought of her clothes suddenly being burned off was embarrassing.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn smiled before she spoke, taking a sip of the tea after♱...
''thank you for the tea''
Mari smiled back, appreciating her politeness. "Your welcome, it was nothing anyway, my dad taught me how to cook and stuff." She said with a giggle.

LunaCrosby said:
(anyone open?)
((I've got an angel who just mowed down a bunch of heavily armored soldiers with a minigun , or a guy who is in charge of an organization that's hunting down supernatural beings, but like %99.99991 sure he wouldn't go after you because he would find a nice conversation to be preferable. ))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighs and looks at her "But i still have the DNA Rin."

[/QUOTE]
"Okay Len, don't get an attitude with me" she says

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shrugged lightly "It could happen to anyone, I dont see the point in getting angry about it" she said before smiling over at the girl "Again, no need to be sorry" she said with a nod "You remind me of my old neighbour, she was always worried about making people mad at her and stuff" she said rubbing the side of her face a bit, she probably should visit her neighbour soon, she hadnt done so in a while since she moved house, snapping out of her thoughts she turned her head toward the girl again and offered a handshake "Im Ilaani~"

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria thought that Ilaani was the nicest woman she's ever met, besides her mother and few other people, and she was grateful of the kindhearted girl. She opened to mouth to apologize for being sorry, but ended up putting a hand over her mouth to stop herself. Maria said sorry most of the time when she did something wrong and it was usually hard to get her to stop, but she's been working on saying sorry less. Or just... not as much as she usually would have which, mind you, is a lot. Removing a hand from her mouth, Maria gave Ilaani a sheepish smile before taking her outstretched hand and shaking it. "Right. I say sorry a lot... I'm so- I mean it's um... It's nice to meet you! You're name is really beautiful, I've never heard it before. I'm Maria~" She stated before taking her hand away and bringing it back to her side, soon smiling at her.

Nonalaka said:
"w-well I suppose....but still!" she said as her gaze drifted to the side, such a thought of her clothes suddenly being burned off was embarrassing.
Roland smiled then moved to meet her gaze "But still what? it would only be the two of us~" he said playfully as he slightly blushed at the thought.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Fuyumi just smiled as she closed her eyes and leaned on Nanami's shoulder☫...
''thank you...for everything really..''

✦Nanami✦

Nanami smiled softly as she rested her cheek on the top of her head. She was glad that Fuyumi was here safe with her. "You're welcome... I'd do anything for you~" Nanami said softly as she closed her eyes as well, pulling her a little closer.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled happily "Alright! Ill try to be the best earth guide ever" she said with a giggle.
Luke smiled and shook his head. "Promise?" He asks with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((I've got an angel who just mowed down a bunch of heavily armored soldiers with a minigun , or a guy who is in charge of an organization that's hunting down supernatural beings, but like %99.99991 sure he wouldn't go after you because he would find a nice conversation to be preferable. ))

[/QUOTE]
(alright, I have 3 characters. Hakuru who doesn't show that she cares about anything, Asako who loves everything and like's to talk, and Yui who is normal personality wise.)

LunaCrosby said:
(alright, I have 3 characters. Hakuru who doesn't show that she cares about anything, Asako who loves everything and like's to talk, and Yui who is normal personality wise.)
((That's up to you, but like Hakuru, Dante can't physically show emotion (he does have them though), while Virgil is going to toy with them and twist their words and mess with them/tease them no matter who they are, so pick your poison xD ))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((That's up to you, but like Hakuru, Dante can't physically show emotion (he does have them though), while Virgil is going to toy with them and twist their words and mess with them/tease them no matter who they are, so pick your poison xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(Well virgil sound's like fun xD )

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((ok, so them man whose in charge of mass murdering you all it is xD ))

[/QUOTE]
(Well xD if he tried my character wouldn't go down without a fight xD )

LunaCrosby said:
(Well xD if he tried my character wouldn't go down without a fight xD )
((I don't doubt it, but he wouldn't see any fun in killing you if your just walking down the street, far more fun to have a drawn out battle xD ... So which character are you going to use?))

tumblr_mpul3pmRMV1rnikqmo3_250.gif
[/URL]

LunaCrosby said:
(Hakuru because she's fun to use xD )
((I'll start in a minute after me and Tobi finish discussing how Ayen could survive the hell I would unleash on him if Virgil and Ayen ever seriously went at one another.))

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((I'll start in a minute after me and Tobi finish discussing how Ayen could survive the hell I would unleash on him if Virgil and Ayen ever seriously went at one another.))

[/QUOTE]
(yes I see that xD )

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]((I'll start in a minute after me and Tobi finish discussing how Ayen could survive the hell I would unleash on him if Virgil and Ayen ever seriously went at one another.))

[/QUOTE]
(If your character tries to kill ayen then that character will go through hell ^.^ Mmk?)

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Anytime" she says with a chuckle "anything specific you want for breakfast" she asks
"It doesn't matter truly" He said not seeming to care that it was his birthday

Mayyflower said:
(If your character tries to kill ayen then that character will go through hell ^.^ Mmk?)
((At this point I have Ayen stuck underground, and am theoretically irradiating him and haven't even had to bring up Virgil yet xD . When given nearly unlimited resources, I can trap almost anybody. The only person I can't really go up against is Akira and the likes))

shortyshot8 said:
"It doesn't matter truly" He said not seeming to care that it was his birthday
Sam smirked a little. "Well is there anything you want to do? It's your birthday after all, happy birthday by the way" she says

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked a little. "Well is there anything you want to do? It's your birthday after all, happy birthday by the way" she says
Marcus chuckled "It's just another day...But if you insist, I would like to lay down a while longer"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back