• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River was practiacly screaming in his head and begging whatever gods that exist to spare his life as he swam as fast as he could hopping she would tire out even though knowing him he would Indefinitely tire out first considering he was already slowing down

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko noticed him slowing down, just to mess with him more she sped up a little

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko noticed him slowing down, just to mess with him more she sped up a little
When he heard her speed up he yelled in fear and dove under like a bullet being fired straight down hopping to avoid the rath he though he was going to get from her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When he heard her speed up he yelled in fear and dove under like a bullet being fired straight down hopping to avoid the rath he though he was going to get from her

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko watched him dive under and stopped swimming

"he's lucky that i'm afraid of drowning"

☁she mumbled and looked at the water.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko watched him dive under and stopped swimming
"he's lucky that i'm afraid of drowning"

☁she mumbled and looked at the water.
River quickly swam underwater close to shore before coming up again taking a big gasp of air when he got to the surface then quickly looking in the direction of where he had dived down before kyoko could grab him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River quickly swam underwater close to shore before coming up again taking a big gasp of air when he got to the surface then quickly looking in the direction of where he had dived down before kyoko could grab him

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko kepr looking at the spot where he went into the water, it couldn't hurt could it? it's not like she would drown, it is just some dumb fear of her's... she sighed before going under the water, looking around but not seeing him, not having noticed he was somewhere else.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko kepr looking at the spot where he went into the water, it couldn't hurt could it? it's not like she would drown, it is just some dumb fear of her's... she sighed before going under the water, looking around but not seeing him, not having noticed he was somewhere else.
When she dove down rivers mind immediately started to worry that she could be one of those people that couldnt swim very well and he had just dragged her that far out into the fricen ocean how stupid could he be. In a painic river quickly started out twoards where he had seen her last dive under the water

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When she dove down rivers mind immediately started to worry that she could be one of those people that couldnt swim very well and he had just dragged her that far out into the fricen ocean how stupid could he be. In a painic river quickly started out twoards where he had seen her last dive under the water

[/QUOTE]
(well, isnt river smart)

☁Kyoko looked a bit more before deciding he had surface, beginning to go up she was stopped by something that had wrapped itself around her foot. making her immediately panic no no no no no no, this isn't happening, I must be strong enough to break free right? she thought as she kept tugging on her foot.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
(well, isnt river smart)
☁Kyoko looked a bit more before deciding he had surface, beginning to go up she was stopped by something that had wrapped itself around her foot. making her immediately panic no no no no no no, this isn't happening, I must be strong enough to break free right? she thought as she kept tugging on her foot.
( XP)

River quickly and frantacly made his way out there after not seing her surface before he called quickly. "Kyoko!?!?" He yelled before he took a deep breath and dove under looking for her before he accidentaly ran into her side then looked at her with confusion as to why she wasn't going up before grabbing her and starting to pull

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]( XP)
River quickly and frantacly made his way out there after not seing her surface before he called quickly. "Kyoko!?!?" He yelled before he took a deep breath and dove under looking for her before he accidentaly ran into her side then looked at her with confusion as to why she wasn't going up before grabbing her and starting to pull

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko's leg remained caught until it broke free, she looked to see who had been pulling her and saw river, which had calmed her until her head started pounding from the lack of air

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
*Put text here*
...♝Masahi smirked then gestured her her to lead the way while feeling full of himself. The thought of her complaining about it just sort of made him feel like he would be winning the augment♝...

"Please, by all mean, lead the way."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori gave a half smile before making her way toward the dorms. She couldn't help but yawn, despite the drugs wearing off she still felt their after effects, making her a lot more tired than she would be otherwise. Plus the ordeal with her mind that Masahi dealt with. Part of her felt like if she sat on the couch she'd fall asleep right away, though she knew she wouldn't be that rude. They soon came up to the girls section of dorms, and Kaori efficiently inserted the key and opened the door into a nicely kept dorm. It was minimalistically designed, with not much in it but the necessities. The couch sat along one wall, next to that was the door that lead to the bedroom, which also was minimalistic. Kaori set her keys and pouches on the counter, going to the kitchen to get a small snack. She looked over her shoulder at Masahi before speaking☆...

"Well, home sweet home... want anything to eat or drink?"

TheDragoon said:
Diablo pecked her cheek. "Any name you like will be perfect..." He said softly. The baby seemed to respond well to 'Kei' though...
"Kei would be nice then..." she finally said. After a little while and having Kanae recover she and Diablo were able to go home with Kei. Once they arrived Kanae went to her room and layed down with Kei by her side. "You're such a handsome baby...I think you might steal my heart from Diablo!" she giggled quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:

♣︎Maria♣︎

Maria thought that Ilaani was the nicest woman she's ever met, besides her mother and few other people, and she was grateful of the kindhearted girl. She opened to mouth to apologize for being sorry, but ended up putting a hand over her mouth to stop herself. Maria said sorry most of the time when she did something wrong and it was usually hard to get her to stop, but she's been working on saying sorry less. Or just... not as much as she usually would have which, mind you, is a lot. Removing a hand from her mouth, Maria gave Ilaani a sheepish smile before taking her outstretched hand and shaking it. "Right. I say sorry a lot... I'm so- I mean it's um... It's nice to meet you! You're name is really beautiful, I've never heard it before. I'm Maria~" She stated before taking her hand away and bringing it back to her side, soon smiling at her.

"Ah, thanks, I like your name too~ " she said with a smile as she moved her hands to her pockets "So~, where were you going that you were so distracted if you dont mind me asking of course" she said with a light chuckle at the last part.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled then moved to meet her gaze "But still what? it would only be the two of us~" he said playfully as he slightly blushed at the thought.

[/QUOTE]
"But still, the thought of my clothes suddenly being burned off is embarrassing!" she said with a blush as she shook her head

Mateus parasites a dying man and slowly devouring him, he hears the scream of pain from the man "I'll make this quick for you then" he said silently and instantly devoured him leaving nothing "whew I'm stuffed" he said and sees the wallet of the man he just devoured "this is convenient maybe I can buy a mop" he said and smiled.

Nanne said:
"Kei would be nice then..." she finally said. After a little while and having Kanae recover she and Diablo were able to go home with Kei. Once they arrived Kanae went to her room and layed down with Kei by her side. "You're such a handsome baby...I think you might steal my heart from Diablo!" she giggled quietly.
The baby was opening its eyes as he heard his mother's voice. Diablo was doing dishes in the kitchen. The baby just smiled and made baby noises at her. It appeared he could not speak English yet.

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko's leg remained caught until it broke free, she looked to see who had been pulling her and saw river, which had calmed her until her head started pounding from the lack of air
When she was broke free River rushed her and him to the surface as fast as he could one arm wraped around her while the other worked tirelessly with his legs to get her to the surface so she could get some air

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Thank you my love"
Sam smiled and nods. "Welcome" she says sweetly before groundhog out to start making breakfast for Riley

Riley was in the living room playing with her toys

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](True)

[/QUOTE]
((I say we just leave them where they are, I need to have Order find Akira...))

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled and nods. "Welcome" she says sweetly before groundhog out to start making breakfast for Riley
Riley was in the living room playing with her toys
Marcus sighed and laid back down looking up "23 years huh? It's certainly odd....."

WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

tumblr_n2du3iHCv51s4vxf2o1_500.gif

Yumi was about to say something before she felt her nose tickle. She tried to make it go away but it was was like trying to take a toy away from a dog, impossible. Yumi took in a breath before she sneezed, using her hands to cover her nose. She felt a lot better after that, though she wasn't sure why she sneezed in the first place. Maybe it was something in the air, who knew. Realizing that Akane was pretty far ahead, Yumi had to run to catch up with her, talking as she did. "I'm coming!" She soon caught up and walked alongside her, her hands behind her back. "I was in the mood for anything too, but Chinese was the first thing that popped into my head... after I thought about it for a while that is."

Akane chuckled lightly, hearing Yumi run toward her. Once Yumi stopped running and was at Akane's side, she listened to her talk, giving her an immediate response once she finished, "It's alright with me. As long as we eat something good. I just hope I don't eat too much." She said, rubbing her stomach.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok." Lana said happiky rp her before taking her hand and smiling

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smiled a little more when Lana took her hand. "Shall we get going. Standing around won't eventually take us there~"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and laid back down looking up "23 years huh? It's certainly odd....."
After a short amount of time sam finished cooking and called Riley to come eat

Riley went into the kitchen and started eating. "Where's daddy?" She asks

"He sleeping Hun" she says "so don't bother him okay?" She says

Riley sighs. "But I wanna see him" she pouts a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back