• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Luke sighed before looking over at her. "Sorry" he says softly
Kairassi shook her head "No, You shouldnt apologise...I was being inconsiderate, I know alot of things are still new to you and stuff..." she said as she shuffled her feet a little.

Mayyflower said:
Rin came into her room and froze when he asks. "Your nosey" she muttered before replying "Its something related to a mermaid but they feed off of humans and other things, and they lure people in by singing a special tune that controls the mind of its prey, im a siren" she says crossing her arms "And when they are in danger they scream,, their screams are very loud, eardrum bursting loud" she says
Len tilted his head and thought for a moment "That sounds like a form of Fae dad once talked about." he said as he rubbed his chin.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len tilted his head and thought for a moment "That sounds like a form of Fae dad once talked about." he said as he rubbed his chin.

[/QUOTE]
Rin tilted her head. "What do you mean?" she asks

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi shook her head "No, You shouldnt apologise...I was being inconsiderate, I know alot of things are still new to you and stuff..." she said as she shuffled her feet a little.
"Its fine, really, I just get frustrated when it comes to this stuff" he explains

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smirked then nipped at her lip as she laughed "No, you're clothes have never burnt off in public, so i'm by far, stranger."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled a bit in response "....Alright, thats a fair point, you win" she said as she looked up at him.

TheDragoon said:
Mari came back with cups of tea, setting them on a nearby table before smiling sweetly at Roselyn. "Rosie-San~! I finished our tea!" She said happily before she took a sip of her tea.
...♱Roselyn smiled before she spoke, taking a sip of the tea after♱...

''thank you for the tea''

Roman said:
"Chinese? Sure, I'm honestly in the mood for anything right now." Akane said with a laugh. She then tapped her chin, in thought. "Alright. I know where the nearest Chinese restaurant is! Let's go friend!" She said happily, looking back at Yumi as she began to walk.

??Yumi??

tumblr_n2du3iHCv51s4vxf2o1_500.gif

Yumi was about to say something before she felt her nose tickle. She tried to make it go away but it was was like trying to take a toy away from a dog, impossible. Yumi took in a breath before she sneezed, using her hands to cover her nose. She felt a lot better after that, though she wasn't sure why she sneezed in the first place. Maybe it was something in the air, who knew. Realizing that Akane was pretty far ahead, Yumi had to run to catch up with her, talking as she did. "I'm coming!" She soon caught up and walked alongside her, her hands behind her back. "I was in the mood for anything too, but Chinese was the first thing that popped into my head... after I thought about it for a while that is."

Mayyflower said:
"Its fine, really, I just get frustrated when it comes to this stuff" he explains
Kairassi nodded and then looked over at him "Ah...Well you'll get the hang of everything eventually, so it wont always be that way..." she said smiling a little

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla watched with absolute anticipation. She wasn't quite sure how she'd done with her attempt, and was surely afraid that Kalin wouldn't like it. As if she were a toddler, Layla watched intently from the corner of the table, shifting her gaze continuously from the platter, to Kalin's lips. She was surprised as to how quick he had gotten up in the first place. Right after Kalin's lips closed over the first scoop of food, Layla's body cringed. Sinking ever so slowly to hide her position, Layla eased her way around the table, until she ended up beside Kalin, peering at him with an almost mixed expression of fear and excitement.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin chewed in silence, eyes closed as he focused on the taste of his dinner. After a moment or so, he swallowed, and turned towards Layla, a fairly serious expression on his face. It was soon replaced, however, with a wide grin, as he chuckled with joy. "It tastes delicious, Lala-chan! You're not bad at cooking." He said, patting her head gently.

Mayyflower said:
Rin tilted her head. "What do you mean?" she asks
Len walked over and sat on her bed "Well, he told me of something similar that would sing sweet, ingesting tunes to lure men and children away into the wilderness, then feed off them like the sirens you're reading up one, but all of then had and unnatural beauty and were descended from Fae and were female."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled a bit in response "....Alright, thats a fair point, you win" she said as she looked up at him.
Roland smiles down at her and his smile slowly turns into a smirk "Though, if you wanted i could burn the clothes off you without burning you~" he teased he before pulling away from her.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani waved her hands as she laughed a bit, obviously not having the same view on the matter evident in her calm demeanour "Its fine, honestly! There's no need to worry so much and more importantly there's no reason to make it up to me" she said as she looked at the girl, wondering why she was getting so bothered about such a tiny little thing...

??Maria??

tumblr_nov8bmoHxO1s307p6o2_500.gif

Maria looked off to the side, bringing a hand up to her chin as she spoke. "I'm sorry, Im a worry wort really. I thought you would have been mad or angry. Usually when I bump into people, they tend to yell at me." She said quietly and fidgeted a little. She honestly did expect for the girl to yell at her, she thought that was what people usually did when someone had just rammed into them. Maria had seen enough of that on the streets and had expierenced it herself... she did tend to not pay much attention to where she was going. She spaced out sometimes and either walked into people or walls, it was common for her really.

WeirdPrincess said:

??Maria??

tumblr_nov8bmoHxO1s307p6o2_500.gif

Maria looked off to the side, bringing a hand up to her chin as she spoke. "I'm sorry, Im a worry wort really. I thought you would have been mad or angry. Usually when I bump into people, they tend to yell at me." She said quietly and fidgeted a little. She honestly did expect for the girl to yell at her, she thought that was what people usually did when someone had just rammed into them. Maria had seen enough of that on the streets and had expierenced it herself... she did tend to not pay much attention to where she was going. She spaced out sometimes and either walked into people or walls, it was common for her really.

Ilaani shrugged lightly "It could happen to anyone, I dont see the point in getting angry about it" she said before smiling over at the girl "Again, no need to be sorry" she said with a nod "You remind me of my old neighbour, she was always worried about making people mad at her and stuff" she said rubbing the side of her face a bit, she probably should visit her neighbour soon, she hadnt done so in a while since she moved house, snapping out of her thoughts she turned her head toward the girl again and offered a handshake "Im Ilaani~"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len walked over and sat on her bed "Well, he told me of something similar that would sing sweet, ingesting tunes to lure men and children away into the wilderness, then feed off them like the sirens you're reading up one, but all of then had and unnatural beauty and were descended from Fae and were female."

[/QUOTE]
"Mom said that I had one other species that I inherited from grandma" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiles down at her and his smile slowly turns into a smirk "Though, if you wanted i could burn the clothes off you without burning you~" he teased he before pulling away from her.

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eh?" Dakota shook her head "Y-You dont need to do that" she said blushing a bit.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''l-let me try and walk there...''
...☫Fuyumi said before she slowly got off the counter but leaning on it when she was now standing. She used the counter for help to walk 3 steps. She realized the drugs had weakened her☫...

''y-yeah...c-carry me please...''

✦Nanami✦

"Sure thing..." Nanami smiled lightly as her hair changed back to its normal blonde color and her irises turned blue. Picking up Fuyumi, she made her way over to the bath and set her down gently before stepping in herself. Nanami wasn't sure if she wanted to sit down on her lap or just sit on opposite ends of the bath. Though she guessed that she may have wanted to be close after being drugged a lot.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded and then looked over at him "Ah...Well you'll get the hang of everything eventually, so it wont always be that way..." she said smiling a little
Luke chuckled and nods. "Thanks" he says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:

✦Nanami✦

"Sure thing..." Nanami smiled lightly as her hair changed back to its normal blonde color and her irises turned blue. Picking up Fuyumi, she made her way over to the bath and set her down gently before stepping in herself. Nanami wasn't sure if she wanted to sit down on her lap or just sit on opposite ends of the bath. Though she guessed that she may have wanted to be close after being drugged a lot.

...☫Fuyumi just smiled as she closed her eyes and leaned on Nanami's shoulder☫...

''thank you...for everything really..''

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled and nods. "Thanks" he says smiling
"You're Welcome~" she said happily "And If you want I can help you learn about stuff!, Ill answer your questions and stuff!~" she chimed happily as she pointed at herself.

Mayyflower said:
"Mom said that I had one other species that I inherited from grandma" she says
Len sighs and looks at her "That means we both technically have it Rin."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighs and looks at her "That means we both technically have it Rin."

[/QUOTE]
"But your not even a female.." she says crossing her arms

Nonalaka said:
"You're Welcome~" she said happily "And If you want I can help you learn about stuff!, Ill answer your questions and stuff!~" she chimed happily as she pointed at herself.
Luke nods. "Okay yea, ill need your help" he says with a chuckle

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Dakota shook her head "Y-You dont need to do that" she said blushing a bit.
Roland chuckled and smiled at her as he placed a hand on her cheek "It's not like i can't buy you replacements." he said teasingly before pecking her nose.

Mayyflower said:
Luke nods. "Okay yea, ill need your help" he says with a chuckle
Kairassi smiled happily "Alright! Ill try to be the best earth guide ever" she said with a giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back