• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len slowly made his way over to the window and peeked out it.

[/QUOTE]
The book she was reading was a book about sirens, something she had gotten from Amaya's mom

TheDragoon said:
Mari seemed confused by what she said. How did she know about her golem friends? She just decided to ignore it for now and nod. "Alright! I promise!" She giggled before taking Roselyn's hand and walking with her towards the garden.
''w-wait! i havent even dressed yet! im not even dressed at all!!''

...♱Roselyn said with a blush since shes only wearing her underwear♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''w-wait! i havent even dressed yet! im not even dressed at all!!''
...♱Roselyn said with a blush since shes only wearing her underwear♱...
Mari blushed wildly from embarrassment from her mistake and bowed apologetically to her. "I-I'm sorry!" She said after letting go of her hand so she could get dressed.

TheDragoon said:
Mari blushed wildly from embarrassment from her mistake and bowed apologetically to her. "I-I'm sorry!" She said after letting go of her hand so she could get dressed.
''i-its okay...i know your just excited and all...e-excuse me..''

...♱She said before going back to get dressed. She soon came back dressed♱...

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi snapped out of it, and looked over at Allen ☪...
"Do something!"

@LunaCrosby
TheDragoon said:
Kite continued to struggle, managing to make Yuya drop the car, now holding his head in his hands.
"H-Help!"

He screamed as the chaotic build up retracted a bit.
☦Allen looked at Lexi then kite, He didn't know what he was suppose to do but Lexi had told him to do something, and kite was screaming for help, so he knew he had to try doing something.

"Lexi, do I cast away that thing I sense in his body?"

(*has no idea whut to do with a dark exceed >.> if he is one right now*)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River slowly let go of her as she got up wanting to know what she was talking about. "Want to what?" He asked her softly hopping she would tell him

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko became slightly flustered, how was she suppose to put what she wanted into word's, actual word's that didn't make her sound emotionles

"the thing we were just doing"

☁She said, wondering if he understood what she meant

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stretched a little as she walked along the sidewalk, internally scolding herself for not bothering to wear a jacket on such a cold day, she was too far from home to turn the whole way back for a simple jacket though, so she supposed it couldnt be helped, shrugging a little she put her hands in her pockets and continued on her way...
*it was a few months or so later Crystal had indeed been pregnant but hasn't really shown yet besides the throwing up and massive appetite even more then usual Crystal at the moment was sleeping*

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded then chuckled "Yeah, it is, but i'm a bit odd as well." he said playfully as he hugged her then pecked her cheek.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed lightly as she hugged him back "We're both a bit odd"

------------------

WeirdPrincess said:
Maria had taken off her gloves and put them into her coat pocket. She had to use her phone to text her mom and see if any of the store in the mall had what she wanted, she couldn't do it wearing gloves. Maria didn't have those type of gloves that people were able to still have on while using a touch screen type of phone. She was typing away at her phone when she bumped into someone, causing her to stumble back a few steps and look up at the girl. "I'm so sorry. I should have been paying attention." Maria apologized profusely and bowed her head before putting her phone away.
Ilaani blinked a few times, viewing the girl before shaking her head and smiling lightly "Nah, dont worry about it, that has happened me more times than I care to remember, I guess I dont have much of a presence" she said with a small chuckle.

-----------------

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka cocked his head for a moment. "Hmmm...chicken soup? Alright! Nya~ That sounds like a good idea!" He said, nodding as he draped his arms over Moriko's shoulders.

[/QUOTE]
Moriko nodded, happy that he agreed, she moved herself to peck him on the lips before smiling "Lets get started~" she chimed.

-----------------

Mayyflower said:
...♮ Luke was walking around town, looking through windows of the stores, he enjoyed looking at the human creations, it was rather interesting ♮...
"So... fascinating"
Kairassi continued on her way, looking all around her as she walked, humming lightly. She slowed her walking speed as she spotted a familiar face. Kairassi giggled lightly as she watched him looking rather interested in whatever he was looking at,In a single flash of light she had teleported to right beside him "Whatcha looking at?~~" she said in her normal cheery way as she rocked on her heels a little, looking at him before looking at the window.

[QUOTE="Annie Xavier]*it was a few months or so later Crystal had indeed been pregnant but hasn't really shown yet besides the throwing up and massive appetite even more then usual Crystal at the moment was sleeping*

[/QUOTE]
Kenai opened the front door of his home and stepped inside "Im home" he called, but there was no answer, Rini must have been out somewhere... he had just returned from the store as he had gone to get food, passing the door of the room crystal was in he smiled lightly as he spotted her sleeping, she looked even cuter to him when she was sleeping like that, not wanting to bother her as she slept, he continued on his way to the kitchen, leaving the groceries he had bought on the table to put them away.

LunaCrosby said:
☦Allen looked at Lexi then kite, He didn't know what he was suppose to do but Lexi had told him to do something, and kite was screaming for help, so he knew he had to try doing something.
"Lexi, do I cast away that thing I sense in his body?"

(*has no idea whut to do with a dark exceed >.> if he is one right now*)
((He's in Dark Exceed mode right now... Though ways of snapping a Dark Exceed out of it are unknown.))

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-its okay...i know your just excited and all...e-excuse me..''
...♱She said before going back to get dressed. She soon came back dressed♱...
Mari lightly took Roselyn's hand and went slower this time, feeling bad for almost completely embarrassing her.

TheDragoon said:
Mari lightly took Roselyn's hand and went slower this time, feeling bad for almost completely embarrassing her.
...♱Roselyn just walked beside Mari soon smiling when she looked at her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn just walked beside Mari soon smiling when she looked at her♱...
Mari didn't notice and just kept walking with her until they reached the garden. "O-Oh, I forgot to get us tea, I'll go make some right away." She said with a smile as she looked at her before running off to go make them tea in the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin looked up at Layla, his half lidded eyes popping open, and a smile crossing his lips. He had nearly fallen asleep, but the promise of food reinvigorated him, and brought him to his feet. "I can't wait to try it, Lala-chan." He said, walking over to the table, and sitting down in front of the dish.
At first glance, the dish was a normal roast, sliced and laid over a plate of rice. The steam Rose off the platter in waves, bringing the scent of freshly cooked meet to Kalin's nose. He smiled, anticipating a delicious meal as he made his first cut into the dish. He brought the food to his lips, blowing it softly before taking his first bite.

[/QUOTE]
Layla watched with absolute anticipation. She wasn't quite sure how she'd done with her attempt, and was surely afraid that Kalin wouldn't like it. As if she were a toddler, Layla watched intently from the corner of the table, shifting her gaze continuously from the platter, to Kalin's lips. She was surprised as to how quick he had gotten up in the first place. Right after Kalin's lips closed over the first scoop of food, Layla's body cringed. Sinking ever so slowly to hide her position, Layla eased her way around the table, until she ended up beside Kalin, peering at him with an almost mixed expression of fear and excitement.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, thats hard to decide, I like most soups..." she said with a small giggle "..uhm.. do you like chicken soup?, you know, the kind with the noodles in it?" she asked with a smile
-----------------------

Camilla thought for a bit "Uhmm.. Well I suppose pepperoni~" she said with a smile "Then again I might just be saying that because Ive never tasted it and im curious" she said, giggling softly as they walked along, her eyes drifting as she inspected the area they were walking through.

------------------------

"Swimming at night?" Dakota blinked a few times before giggling lightly, It does seem a bit odd but hey It'll be fun, lets do that~" she said happily.

@Tobi Neafearn
Kaname couldn't help but wonder. Though she did give an answer, her explanation somewhat threw him off. Blinking, Kaname scratched at the back of his head with his free hand. His gaze shifted off to the side in an almost awkward manner. Though he had started the conversation, he wasn't completely sure as to how he should continue it after receiving an answer. Clearing his throat, Kaname k=lowered his voice as he delivered his response. "Well that's good to be curious."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed lightly as she hugged him back "We're both a bit odd"
------------------

Ilaani blinked a few times, viewing the girl before shaking her head and smiling lightly "Nah, dont worry about it, that has happened me more times than I care to remember, I guess I dont have much of a presence" she said with a small chuckle.

-----------------

Moriko nodded, happy that he agreed, she moved herself to peck him on the lips before smiling "Lets get started~" she chimed.

-----------------

Kairassi continued on her way, looking all around her as she walked, humming lightly. She slowed her walking speed as she spotted a familiar face. Kairassi giggled lightly as she watched him looking rather interested in whatever he was looking at,In a single flash of light she had teleported to right beside him "Whatcha looking at?~~" she said in her normal cheery way as she rocked on her heels a little, looking at him before looking at the window.
...♮ Luke jumped at her sudden appearance ♮...

"You scared me.. and im looking at this thing, its cool"

...♮ He says before pointing to a cell phone ♮...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back