• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko went wide eyed when that was exactly what she was thinking. She sighed in relief before eating comfortably✿...

''we could buy one''

(just leave them there? xD )
Annabel giggked at her

"Ok" Myuki said happilt

(Yeah)

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko became slightly flustered, how was she suppose to put what she wanted into word's, actual word's that didn't make her sound emotionles
"the thing we were just doing"

☁She said, wondering if he understood what she meant
"A hug?" River asked her curiously wondering if that's what she wanted from him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"A hug?" River asked her curiously wondering if that's what she wanted from him

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded

"yeah that"

☁She said, gah... why was it so hard to say one simple thing for her? maybe it's because he's being nice to her? but what does she know, she's just confused

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko nodded
"yeah that"

☁She said, gah... why was it so hard to say one simple thing for her? maybe it's because he's being nice to her? but what does she know, she's just confused
River smiled at her then slowly wraped his arms around her and pulled her into him again even though they where still laying there in the water from when they fell and held her closely. "I'll hug you whenever you want ok." He said softly to her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled "It's just another day...But if you insist, I would like to lay down a while longer"
Sam smiled and nods. "I'll keep Riley out of the room and I'll keep Noah quiet" she says

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then shook his head "I wasn't trying to, it just happened."

[/QUOTE]
"We'll be careful next time" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled at her then slowly wraped his arms around her and pulled her into him again even though they where still laying there in the water from when they fell and held her closely. "I'll hug you whenever you want ok." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
☁She nodded as she spoke

"Alright, whenever I want one i'll ask you then."

Mayyflower said:
"Well be careful next time" she says
Len yawned then nodded as he looked at her "Now that i think of it, what Dad was thinking about were banshees."

LunaCrosby said:
☁She nodded as she spoke
"Alright, whenever I want one i'll ask you then."
River nodded before he sloely let her go and smiled at her. "Now I do beleive we where going swimming wernt we?" He asked platfully to her before smiling more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River nodded before he sloely let her go and smiled at her. "Now I do beleive we where going swimming wernt we?" He asked platfully to her before smiling more

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked out at the water

"oh yeah, we were weren't we"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko looked out at the water
"oh yeah, we were weren't we"
River just laughed at her before he slowly slid out from under her then took a chance and placed a small peck on her cheek before he launched forward into the water and started to swim out

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len yawned then nodded as he looked at her "Now that i think of it, what Dad was thinking about were banshees."

[/QUOTE]
"What do you mean?" She asks looking over at him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len blinked then looked over at her "The thing i was saying was like a siren."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh" she says nodding before stretching and falling onto her bed

Mayyflower said:
"Oh" she says nodding before stretching and falling onto her bed
Len nodded then smiled down at her "So, does reading make you tired?" he asked teasingly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded then smiled down at her "So, does reading make you tired?" he asked teasingly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods and pulls her blanket to her face and cuddled it. "Yea it does" she says with a small chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods and pulls her blanket to her face and cuddled it. "Yea it does" she says with a small chuckle
Len sighed then smirked down at her while scooting closer to her "Well, no wonder you sleep so much~" he said teasingly as he poked her noise.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed then smirked down at her while scooting closer to her "Well, no wonder you sleep so much~" he said teasingly as he poked her noise.

[/QUOTE]
Rin scrunched her nose when he pokes it. "Yea.. Reading is my thing" she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just laughed at her before he slowly slid out from under her then took a chance and placed a small peck on her cheek before he launched forward into the water and started to swim out

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko's eye's widened when he pecked her cheek, only to swim after him

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko's eye's widened when he pecked her cheek, only to swim after him
When he heard her start to swim after him his mind emediately started to race as he though. 'Shit shit shit shit shit she's gonna kill me know why am I so stupid God please spare my life today please!!!' He practiacly scramed in his mind as he swam

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When he heard her start to swim after him his mind emediately started to race as he though. 'Shit shit shit shit shit she's gonna kill me know why am I so stupid God please spare my life today please!!!' He practiacly scramed in his mind as he swam

[/QUOTE]
( xD )

☁Kyoko continued to swim after him, she was only doing it because she knew he'd freak out, and she wanted to see how he'd react otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
( xD )
☁Kyoko continued to swim after him, she was only doing it because she knew he'd freak out, and she wanted to see how he'd react otherwise
River was practiacly screaming in his head and begging whatever gods that exist to spare his life as he swam as fast as he could hopping she would tire out even though knowing him he would Indefinitely tire out first considering he was already slowing down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back