• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi froze when she saw the car coming, just like a deer in the street ☪...
Of course, Yuya/Kite didn't hesitate. He didn't know it was Allen and Lexi so he let the car slam into both of them. HARD. The chaotic ball kept advancing as almost everything became bent, warped, or completely annihalted. Though a voice in the ball spoke as it got closer to Lexi, able to see her better.

"A... Lex... Ys..."

He said weakly.

TheDragoon said:
Of course, Yuya/Kite didn't hesitate. He didn't know it was Allen and Lexi so he let the car slam into both of them. HARD. The chaotic ball kept advancing as almost everything became bent, warped, or completely annihalted. Though a voice in the ball spoke as it got closer to Lexi, able to see her better.
"A... Lex... Ys..."

He said weakly.
...☪ Lexi's eyes widen when the car hit her, she coughed up a little blood before using her strength to stop the car before it could do any real damage, she glared at the orb, before seeing kite ☪...

"Kaito...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Roselyn was still asleep, though she woke up seconds later after Mari groaned...
''ah...good morning Mari...you okay?''
Mari held her forehead, feeling it to be searing hot so she quickly removing her hand and frowning. "My head hurts..." She said weakly. Normally, gods and goddesses wouldn't get sick which is why it was especially strange.

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi's eyes widen when the car hit her, she coughed up a little blood before using her strength to stop the car before it could do any real damage, she glared at the orb, before seeing kite ☪...
"Kaito...."
Kite/Yuya now focused his attention on Lexi. His eyes widened as his hand began to raise again and a car was leaving it's spot. Kite suddenly started struggling with his arm.

"D-Don't hurt her!"

He yelled at himself, the balls chaotic building up and purple lightning flying everywhere.

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey nodded, noticing how dark it was getting
"yeah, your right"
Ken got off of her and dusted himself off. "S-So... How about we go out... Umm... Sometime as more than friends..." He said softly, taking her hand and pulling her up and out of the bush.

TheDragoon said:
Ken got off of her and dusted himself off. "S-So... How about we go out... Umm... Sometime as more than friends..." He said softly, taking her hand and pulling her up and out of the bush.
☯Kelsey nodded and blushed lightly

"y-yeah, that sound's fun"

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey nodded and blushed lightly
"y-yeah, that sound's fun"
Ken pulled her close and kissed her one last time softly, whispering "Good night..." Before going to leave.

TheDragoon said:
Kite/Yuya now focused his attention on Lexi. His eyes widened as his hand began to raise again and a car was leaving it's spot. Kite suddenly started struggling with his arm.
"D-Don't hurt her!"

He yelled at himself, the balls chaotic building up and purple lightning flying everywhere.
...☪ Lexi moved out of the way, she wasn't herself just quite yet but she was fighting on the inside to be released. ☪...

"You allowed me to take a full body take over, what kind of person would take that away just like that, even after trying to kill Harper "

...☪ Lexi said quietly before looking at kite, her eyes full of fear and anger ☪...

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi moved out of the way, she wasn't herself just quite yet but she was fighting on the inside to be released. ☪...
"You allowed me to take a full body take over, what kind of person would take that away just like that, even after trying to kill Harper "

...☪ Lexi said quietly before looking at kite, her eyes full of fear and anger ☪...
Kite continued to struggle, managing to make Yuya drop the car, now holding his head in his hands.

"H-Help!"

He screamed as the chaotic build up retracted a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Kite continued to struggle, managing to make Yuya drop the car, now holding his head in his hands.
"H-Help!"

He screamed as the chaotic build up retracted a bit.
...☪ Lexi snapped out of it, and looked over at Allen ☪...

"Do something!"

@LunaCrosby

(I'm just gonna start a new one)

...❃ Sam woke up the next morning and sat up, stretching ❃...

"Marcus?"

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"nothing, it's not important" she said as she began getting up.
River slowly let go of her as she got up wanting to know what she was talking about. "Want to what?" He asked her softly hopping she would tell him

Mayyflower said:
Raven looked over at Jasper, "Whats on your mind?" she asks
Jasper just smiled lovingly before he spoke. "I can already see it. I can already see you sitting there with a baby curled up in your arms." He said softly to her

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko soon sat on one of the stools*

*Kikuri smiled as she nodded before giving her another water bottle*

*Neo soon got up and layed down on the bed, waiting for Mitsu*
Annabel soon twirled over to emiko resting her elbows on the shoulder as she looked her over. "So. Your the beautiful girl that took my brothers first kiss?" She asked teasingly as blake sat next to her

Myuki smiled before chugging that water bottole to then starting for the door

Mitsu struggled to get up but managed to and wobbled over to the bed

Roman said:
"Sounds like you." Ramona said, giggling a little. "I missed you. You could have called or something." She added, hugging Lana a little tighter now.
"I missed you too. And I don't have your number." She said with a giggle as she buried her face into ramona a shoulder lovingly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh alright." Yumi said as she continued to smile.
Akane stood up and stretched, "Well, I'm gonna go get something to eat. Wanna tag along or should I expect to see you around?" She asked Yumi.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I missed you too. And I don't have your number." She said with a giggle as she buried her face into ramona a shoulder lovingly

[/QUOTE]
"You should have came to the mansion!" Ramona said, happily. "I'm mainly there, but I guess if you didn't have my number, you wouldn't know that... So I guess that's kind of my fault." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper just smiled lovingly before he spoke. "I can already see it. I can already see you sitting there with a baby curled up in your arms." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
...♐ Raven looked down at her arms and then back up at jasper, she smiled ♐...

"Me too love, me too"

Roman said:
"You should have came to the mansion!" Ramona said, happily. "I'm mainly there, but I guess if you didn't have my number, you wouldn't know that... So I guess that's kind of my fault." She said.
"Yeah it is." She said befor laughing haplily at ramona and pulling away just enough to look at her and smile

Mayyflower said:
...♐ Raven looked down at her arms and then back up at jasper, she smiled ♐...
"Me too love, me too"
Jasper smiled more before he walked over and sat down next to her then curled up as close as she could and wraped his arms around her waist while he burried his face into the side of her neck and closed his eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled more before he walked over and sat down next to her then curled up as close as she could and wraped his arms around her waist while he burried his face into the side of her neck and closed his eyes

[/QUOTE]
...♐ Raven smiled and wrapped her arms around him and kissed his head ♐...

"Ima take a nap, okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back