• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...☬Masahi nodded and really took in the sight of Kaori, even though she was hugging him it was really her, atleast from what little memory he had of her it was. And on the thought of her hugging him he decided to hug her back feeling happiness for the first time in a long time, knowing she would remember him and that he would still have to ask her about his past and even her name made him a bit hesitant, but after taking a breath and sighing he looked down at her☬...
"It is me, but, sadly i lost a bit of my memories.... when i was crushed that is..... so i may need to ask you some questions..... about myself."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori made no effort to move from his arms. She simply looked up at him, listening as he spoke. She nodded as he mentioned he would ask her questions. So his memory had been affected too... her gaze softened, almost to a sad tone, but she kept a straight face for him. Kaori knew that it was probably a hard topic☆...

"Yeah, of course I can do that."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smirked at her "Well, didn't you think others would be to?" he asked playfully.

[/QUOTE]
...☸ Amaya smiled and looked over at Rin and handed her a candy bar ☸...

"Before you ask, we didnt wake you up because you would have been a grouchy butt, but here I brought you this for you..."

...☯ Rin huffed and took the candy, she puffed her cheeks out before speaking ☯...

"Thanks.... Do you guys need help? Also whats for breakfast..?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey looked at him and blushed, kissing him back.
Ken kissed her a bit more passionately before pulling away. There was no denying it now. He loved her. "I... Love... Y-You..." He said slowly, but nervously.

LunaCrosby said:
"I know I do" he say's.
...☪ Lexi stopped walking and turned around to face Allen, looking him over a couple of times, wonderering why he was still following her, she wasnt gonna hurt anyone, the only person she really wanted to harm was the person who killed her husband, a part of her, the inside Lexi was practically blaming herself for everything that happened, she shook her head and began walking again ☪...

"Why are you still following me? Im not gonna hurt anyone, the main person I want to hurt is Harper... but she isnt here..."

...☪ She Lied ☪...

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi stopped walking and turned around to face Allen, looking him over a couple of times, wonderering why he was still following her, she wasnt gonna hurt anyone, the only person she really wanted to harm was the person who killed her husband, a part of her, the inside Lexi was practically blaming herself for everything that happened, she shook her head and began walking again ☪...
"Why are you still following me? Im not gonna hurt anyone, the main person I want to hurt is Harper... but she isnt here..."

...☪ She Lied ☪...
"I can already tell you lying, I can tell by the way you said it" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
"I can already tell you lying, I can tell by the way you said it" she said.
...☪ Lexi raised an eyebrow as she walked, she shook her head and sighed before speaking ☪...

"What do you mean 'By the way I said it' I do want to hurt harper so much... I need my other half of my heart back"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori made no effort to move from his arms. She simply looked up at him, listening as he spoke. She nodded as he mentioned he would ask her questions. So his memory had been affected too... her gaze softened, almost to a sad tone, but she kept a straight face for him. Kaori knew that it was probably a hard topic☆...
"Yeah, of course I can do that."
...Masahi smiled down at Kaori then slowly moved his arms away from her. Masahi then sat down in front of her and put on a happy face like the one he use to have as a kid...

"Well, this is gonna hurt the both of us, but whats your name?"

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Ken kissed her a bit more passionately before pulling away. There was no denying it now. He loved her. "I... Love... Y-You..." He said slowly, but nervously.
☯Kelsey listened to what he said and blushed☯

"I think I l-love you too"

☯She said, her blush only getting darker.☯

(I thought I'd try it x3)

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey listened to what he said and blushed☯
"I think I l-love you too"

☯She said, her blush only getting darker.☯

(I thought I'd try it x3)
Ken smiled and blushed deeply before leaning in and kissing her again, as deep as possible and wrapping her arms around her. He was glad he could finally confess his feelings for her, his heart beating and full of love and caring. He hoped he and Kelsey were together, forever and ever.

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi raised an eyebrow as she walked, she shook her head and sighed before speaking ☪...
"What do you mean 'By the way I said it' I do want to hurt harper so much... I need my other half of my heart back"
Allen shrugged

"you didn't say it the way you had earlier"

He said and sighed

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shrugged
"you didn't say it the way you had earlier"

He said and sighed
(Gosh your so cute tay xD )

...☪ Lexi rolled her eyes and clenched her fists again ☪...

"Your really getting on my nerves.!"

TheDragoon said:
Ken smiled and blushed deeply before leaning in and kissing her again, as deep as possible and wrapping her arms around her. He was glad he could finally confess his feelings for her, his heart beating and full of love and caring. He hoped he and Kelsey were together, forever and ever.
☯Kelsey felt warm inside, she hadn't ever felt like this. she kissed him back as well

Mayyflower said:
(Gosh your so cute tay xD )
...☪ Lexi rolled her eyes and clenched her fists again ☪...

"Your really getting on my nerves.!"
(what did I do to make me cute? xD )

☦Allen rubbed the back of his head

"Really? i'm not even trying..."

LunaCrosby said:
(what did I do to make me cute? xD )
☦Allen rubbed the back of his head

"Really? i'm not even trying..."
...☪ Lexi rolled her eyes before looking around and warping to a nearby tree just to see what would he do if she tried to get away from him ☪...

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles, putting down his phone on the counter and getting dressed. He finishes get ready a bit later and nods, snapping and appearing behind trix. He smiles whispers in her ear. "Boo."
Trix jumped at his sudden appearance and chuckled "Hi," her eyes glittered as she looked at him. Her heart was beating from the scare of him just popping out of nowhere, she chuckled wrapping her arms around him "I'm never gonna get used to you just appearing out of thin air"

Mayyflower said:
...☪ Lexi rolled her eyes before looking around and warping to a nearby tree just to see what would he do if she tried to get away from him ☪...
☦Allen appeared behind her, grabbing her shoulder

"I already told you i'm fast, did you really think you could get away?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka tilted her head slightly in thought. She didn't feel like she needed anything at that very moment, she was hungry before but she had already satisfied her hunger by eating a sandwich. Asuka soon shook her head before speaking, smiling lightly❦...
"Okay. Let's see... No... no I don't think so. If I need anything later, I'll tell you~"
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he walked back over to the piece of paper and manifested a pen. He signed the bottom of it and watched as it vanished♅...

“ Okay~ ”

------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina smiled in response, taking another bite of her sandwhich. She was happy at his response, wondering what seeing him as a teacher would be like. It was a part of him she had never really seen before, and she wanted to know as much about him as possible. Lumina was glad that maybe she'd be able to learn a little about him through it♤...
"Is it hard training young Sanctums?"
...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, soon moving on to take a drink from the flask that was stood uprightΨ...

“ It all depends on the students' potential. It can be hard if some of the students are slow at adapting. ”

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey felt warm inside, she hadn't ever felt like this. she kissed him back as well
Ken pulled away before kissing her again, then again, then again. He wondered why he never felt this way before. The feelings he was having we're amazing. His face got hotter as he kissed and sucked on her lips.

LunaCrosby said:
"uhm... go on a walk?" she suggested.
"Sounds alright. Let's go." Leon said, walking towards the door. He opened it, and waited for Scarlet to follow.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Sounds alright. Let's go." Leon said, walking towards the door. He opened it, and waited for Scarlet to follow.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet nodded and followed, walking out the door.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he walked back over to the piece of paper and manifested a pen. He signed the bottom of it and watched as it vanished♅...
“ Okay~ ”

------------------

...ΨKenji thought for a moment before replying, soon moving on to take a drink from the flask that was stood uprightΨ...

“ It all depends on the students' potential. It can be hard if some of the students are slow at adapting. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina nodded, taking another small bite of her food. She thought back to the small amount of time that Kenji trained her, and how... slow that had been. The only reason she had gotten as far as she did in the few months she had been here was because she trained diligently, pushing her body to the breaking point to improve her skills. Honestly, it was unhealthy. While her body was leaner with more muscle, it was a lot thinner than it should be. You could see her ribs and collarbone a lot more than normal. If Lumina had been one of Kenji's students back in Euphoria, she would have been one of those "slow at adapting" students, for sure♤...

"Ah, I can understand that. Not everybody learns at the same rate."

----------------

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...Masahi smiled down at Kaori then slowly moved his arms away from her. Masahi then sat down in front of her and put on a happy face like the one he use to have as a kid...
"Well, this is gonna hurt the both of us, but whats your name?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori sat down as well, playing with the kunai she still had in her grip. Her eyes fell over hers (though the name on kunai was different than her current name), Masahi's and Roman's names that were etched on the sides. Her eyes flicked back up to Masahi, giving a small smile. She knew this was hard for him☆...

"Well... what name do you want?"

TheDragoon said:
...❦ Mari's face gained a bit of red color when Roselyn asked if she wanted to stay the night. She then smiled a little more and nodded slowly. ❦...
"S-Sure... It sounds a bit like a sleep over~"

...❦ She said, laughing a bit as she sat next to Roselyn on the bed. ❦...
''alright...let me ask you something...''

... She said as she looked at Mari ...

''how do i....interest you?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...let me ask you something...''
...She said as she looked at Mari...

''how do i....interest you?''
...❧ Mari sat up a bit and spoke, ❧ ...

"Well... Your pretty I guess for one... That and the fact you have that mysterious aura about you. Your interesting to talk to."

...❧ Mari explained. ❧ ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back