• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled at him "I hope so, Ive seen it on the tv, It looks nice~" she said happily as they reached outside the dormitories and began making their way through the school grounds.
Kaname thought for a moment, before slowly nodding his head. Of course. Only on television. He hadn't been thinking much about where she had come from, though being the fact that she was from the sea, he wouldn't expect her to know about anything relating to that matter. Chuckling softly, he pulled her under the safety of his arm as they exited the building. "Which do you think looks better? Pepperoni or Cheese?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nods then looks at her and stays quiet for ten minutes while slowly falling asleep and beginning to lean on her.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya looked over at Len and smiled a little before grabbing the blanket from the back of the couch and covered him

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at Len and smiled a little before grabbing the blanket from the back of the couch and covered him
Len's eyes fluttered a little when he felt the blanket but he didn't fully open them, instead he cuddled to the nearest source of warmth, which was Amaya.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded, learning something new was right. This was probably something people already knew, either from taking Sex-ed in middle school or high school or just doing some type of research on the Internet. Throughout the entirety of her going through high school, she never once took Sex-ed nor was she ever going to look up that type of stuff. Asuka didn't really know why she didn't take the class, it probably would have been at least a little helpful. She only knew the things her mother had told her, which wasn't all that much to begin with. Whenever she had the chance, she would look up the necessary things to know about pregnant woman. As weird as that sounded. Letting out a sigh, Asuka soon spoke before there was a kick on the palm of Akira's hand❦...
"Yeah, you're right. I feel like I should have already known that."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied shortly before he felt a small kick occurring on his palm♅...

“ Don't worry about it~ Oh, it just kicked!~ Which reminds me, are we having a boy or a girl?~ ”

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len's eyes fluttered a little when he felt the blanket but he didn't fully open them, instead he cuddled to the nearest source of warmth, which was Amaya.

[/QUOTE]
"What am I gonna do with you Len" she whispered before wrapping her arm around him

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn thought for a moment and tapped her lap, trying to think of something. Her mind was drawing a blank and she couldn't really think of anything. Autumn soon spoke as she stopped tapping her lap☁︎...
"I didn't think that through. Go to little kids birthday party or rent a jolly jumper and play in it."
Kyo raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He asks with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
"What am I gonna do with you Len" she whispered before wrapping her arm around him
Len smiled in his sleep and nuzzled his head against her.

TheDragoon said:
The baby was smiling. It hadn't opened it's eyes yet, but it would soon. Diablo was almost in tears of joy. He knelt by Kanae with the baby, smiling. "Honey... He's perfect..." He said softly, blushing and letting tears run down his face. "I know this was hard for you so... Thank you for making it through this with me..." He said softly as he held her hand, setting the child in between them so that Kanae could look at the baby.
Kanae looked over at the baby boy and smiled. "He is...." she said weakly. Tears ran down her face and she chuckled quietly, "We haven't given any thought as to what his name was going to be...what should we name him? I like Ihdob because it's unique and no one has that name because I thought it up just now...but I also like Kei which means joyful...what about you?" She said before closing her eyes to rest them a bit.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla stood conflicted upon his request. With her experience, she knew little to nothing about the dish he requested. Her knowledge was nowhere near such a subject, which brought her to lower her arm. Pondering the idea of what the first step could even be to cooking such. Leaning herself against the counter, she shifted her gaze to Kalin. Though she wasn't sure of what to do, she still wanted to try. "Kali-kun...I think I can make it."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin blushed in admiration of her tenacity" a-amazing, Lala-chan! I can't wait to try your finished meal," he said, smiling. He made his way over to the couch in the other half of the room, and waited patiently for Layla to be finished.

LunaCrosby said:
"well if your willing to then alright" she said and nodded.
"Well, there's no way I could abandon you after all the things we've been through together. It wouldn't feel right." He replied, staring at Scarlet as he cleaned around the kitchen area.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied shortly before he felt a small kick occurring on his palm♅...
“ Don't worry about it~ Oh, it just kicked!~ Which reminds me, are we having a boy or a girl?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka chuckled at his reaction before speaking❦...

"Okay~ We're having a boy, I found out a while ago. Lumina and I came up with multiple names, but I don't know what sounds good."

Mayyflower said:
Kyo raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He asks with a chuckle
...☁︎Autumn laughed and nodded before turning her body to face him as she spoke☁︎...

"Really. I'm dead serious on all of it. If you can come up with something better, then we can do that instead."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len smiled in his sleep and nuzzled his head against her.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya closed her book and set it beside her before leaning her head back on the couch and dozed off, hugging Len in her sleep

WeirdPrincess said:
...☁︎Autumn laughed and nodded before turning her body to face him as she spoke☁︎...
"Really. I'm dead serious on all of it. If you can come up with something better, then we can do that instead."
Kyo chuckled and nods. "Okay let either go to a birthday party or that jumper thingy" he says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed her book and set it beside her before leaning her head back on the couch and dozed off, hugging Len in her sleep
Len hugged her back in his sleep and stayed still til morning came, the light from the sun causing him to wake up.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len hugged her back in his sleep and stayed still til morning came, the light from the sun causing him to wake up.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya yawned and opened her eyes, before looking around. "Morning" she says tiredly

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka chuckled at his reaction before speaking❦...
"Okay~ We're having a boy, I found out a while ago. Lumina and I came up with multiple names, but I don't know what sounds good."
...♅Akira smiled and listened to Asuka talk, prompting him to reply as he moved his hand away from her stomach♅...

“ A boy? We can name him when he's born, as we'll have more than enough time~ Anyway, would you like me to get you anything? ”

((( Last post for today, rather busy. )))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya yawned and opened her eyes, before looking around. "Morning" she says tiredly
Len yawned and looked up at her "Morning Mommy..." he said softly as he tilted his head.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Well, there's no way I could abandon you after all the things we've been through together. It wouldn't feel right." He replied, staring at Scarlet as he cleaned around the kitchen area.

[/QUOTE]
"Well if that's how you feel then I won't say anything else" she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len yawned and looked up at her "Morning Mommy..." he said softly as he tilted his head.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya stretched a little "Jeez my neck hurts" she mumbled

LunaCrosby said:
"Well if that's how you feel then I won't say anything else" she said.
"Well, you could say something. We've only known each other a day, or so..." Leon said, hoping to help her express herself. As he finished cleaning, he noted that Scarlet's clothes had finished drying, and went to collect them. Bringing them back out, be placed them on the table for her. "Here you go. They're all clean now."

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko watched as Annabel cooked. She was sort of confused since Emiko never cooked before. Is this how Annabel cooked...?*

*Kikuri yelped before she let herself be tackled and giggled a little*

''then just lay in bed...i lay in bed with you then''

so apparently adding a tag via edit doesnt work, you have to repost it
xD )))
Blake smiled as he led emiko twoards the counter that faced annabels back as se cooked and gestured for Emiko to sit on one of the stools that was there then sat next to her.

Myuki giggked with her before looking around. "Can I have another waterbottle kiku *hicup* love." Myuki asked her

Mitsu smiled happy with her suggestion and nodded. "Mhm." She said to her before slowly getting up

(That's weird xD )

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled "home sweet home" she says plopping onto the couch
Jasper nodded as he looked around the place a smile on his face before he looked to raven and could already imagine her there with a child being cradled in her arms which made his heart practiacly jump

Mayyflower said:
Amaya stretched a little "Jeez my neck hurts" she mumbled
Len look at her "Want me to.... whats the word...... Dad used it before..." he said as he furrowed his eyebrows "Ah massage your neck?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back