• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ken kissed her for a while long before he slowly pulled away, blushing heavily. That was his very first kiss. It made his heart race. He looked at Kelsey differently now. He saw her as the girl she was... And it made his heart pound even more. He tried to tell her how he felt, but he was having a hard time since he was shy about this sort of thing. "I... Uhm... Uh..."
Kelsey had been blushing badly, she may have kissed someone before but this kiss felt different to her, but it was a good different.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Roselyn soon pulled away as her small fangs left a saliva trail which actually healed the bite as the vines soon disappeared*
Mari blinked a few times before getting up and rubbing her neck. She wobbled a bit as well due to having most of her energy drained. "Ow... That hurt..." She said. "Why did you do that again?" She asked. "Did you like drain my powers or something?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey had been blushing badly, she may have kissed someone before but this kiss felt different to her, but it was a good different.
Ken laughed nervously and blushed more. "Well you see... Umm... I... You... Umm..." He mumbled, unable to say it because he was too embarrassed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko kissed back. She soon closed her eyes and enjoyed this moment*

''sure, il go get some food''

*She said before she got up*

''well, what do you wanna eat?''
Blake smiled into the kiss then broke it and got up. "Your so beautiful." He said to her

"Rats." Myuki said the snake instincts taking over because of her mental weakness because of the alcohol

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin looked confused for a moment, the boy unsure of why she reacted in such a way, until Layla's words clicked. Immediately, a large splash of red covered Kalin's face. He waved his hands frantically once again, totally embarrassed by the false implications he had just made.

"No! Oh no, Layla, I meant the door! I was asking if you wanted to open the door!"

[/QUOTE]
Layla had been somewhat panicking being unaware of what Kalin had been meaning to say. Calming down once he clarified his intentions, Layla took a deep breath and took the necessary steps forward to the door. Once she was in front of the door, Layla glanced back behind her at Kalin, before twisting the knob and pushing the door open. Once she did, she peered inside, before walking forward, standing in the middle of the doorway. "I..opened the door..."

TheDragoon said:
Mari blinked a few times before getting up and rubbing her neck. She wobbled a bit as well due to having most of her energy drained. "Ow... That hurt..." She said. "Why did you do that again?" She asked. "Did you like drain my powers or something?"
''i only wanted to get a small bit of your power......you were only an appetizer...the main course, is my battles that come in the future...''

*She said as she turned to walk away*

''your only an appetizer is because you still have a mind of a child...you wouldve been the main course if you were...more matured...''

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori instinctively raised her kunai as she saw his hand raising up toward her face, taking a small step backwards. She didn't know what his problem was. He seemed like he knew her, but she was positive she didn't know him. At least, she didn't think so. She narrowed her eyes as he lowered his mask, seeing the change in her iris. Kaori stared, looking at it. She had definitely seen that somewhere before... more pain shot through her chest the moment she tried searching back through her memories for it, and her gaze dropped as her hand went to her chest, breathing out to try and deal with it while she answered him☆...
"What... are you talking about...?"
...☬Masahi frowned under his mask and reached for her hand out of concern thinking that her memory block might be causing her pain. He then cleared his throat trying to get her to look up before he stopped himself from reaching for her again. He then spoke in a genuine tone☬...

"I want to help you, but you'll have to look into my eye."

...☬Masahi then grabbed his mask and pulled it to the side just enough to reveal his eye.☬...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled into the kiss then broke it and got up. "Your so beautiful." He said to her
"Rats." Myuki said the snake instincts taking over because of her mental weakness because of the alcohol

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko smiled back at him before replying*

''thanks...your really handsome yknow?''

''uhhh...sure, il see if i could find that...how about chicken?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i only wanted to get a small bit of your power......you were only an appetizer...the main course, is my battles that come in the future...''
*She said as she turned to walk away*

''your only an appetizer is because you still have a mind of a child...you wouldve been the main course if you were...more matured...''
Mari shrugged and began to walk away. "I guess that's fair, not that I wanted to be the main course anyway." She said. She then stopped. "Wait, I never caught your name." She said as she turned around and walked back up to Roselyn.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet blushed, she wasn't used to really being touched by anyone.
Leon slid his hand closer to her chest, before he hesitated, his hand paralyzed an inch away from her chest.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko smiled back at him before replying*
''thanks...your really handsome yknow?''

''uhhh...sure, il see if i could find that...how about chicken?''
Blake smiled more at her compliment before he kissed her cheeks softky. "And I thank you for finding me handsome." He said

Myuki smiled more at the thoughts. "Mmmmmmm chicken, I hope this chiken isn't fast." She said mostly to her self as she thought of having to chase the chicken to eat it

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka smiled and nodded before taking another bite of her sandwich, her eyes soon drifting down to her slightly protruding stomach. Her irises remained on her stomach as she spoke, her voice getting quieter at the end❦...
"It's amazing. I don't look that big even though I've been pregnant for months.
I wonder if it's my fault for not eating for a while..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he stood up and placed the piece of paper onto the table, soon walking over to Asuka and placing one of his hands onto her stomach♅...

“ Different women show pregnancy in a different ways. Last time you were pregnant with twins, so it's only natural that you'd show less~

---------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina bit into her own sandwhich, raising an eyebrow at Kenji. So he trained young Sanctums for combat. That sounded tough. It was all on him to make sure they were ready to fight. She glanced sideways over at him, wondering just how much fighting skill he had that she had never seen before♤...
"I see. That sounds tough."
...ΨKenji shook his head as he chewed and swallowed the piece of food within his mouth, replying to Lumina as he gazed off into the skyΨ...

“ I'm not the only teacher, there's around twenty or so. I'm just above the average Combat Class Sanctum, whereas Akira's considered a genius, considering he's the strongest of us all~ So it's a safe bet to say that he's the one who protects Euphoria, as well as the Omniverse. ”

TheDragoon said:
Mari shrugged and began to walk away. "I guess that's fair, not that I wanted to be the main course anyway." She said. She then stopped. "Wait, I never caught your name." She said as she turned around and walked back up to Roselyn.
''...Roselyn...im a Rose God Eater...''

*She said before she took a step and turned towards Mari*

''arent you...away from home...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled more at her compliment before he kissed her cheeks softky. "And I thank you for finding me handsome." He said
Myuki smiled more at the thoughts. "Mmmmmmm chicken, I hope this chiken isn't fast." She said mostly to her self as she thought of having to chase the chicken to eat it

[/QUOTE]
*Emiko smiled more before wrapping her arms around Blake's neck*

*Kikuri grinned*

''oho~ its not fast at all~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Roselyn...im a Rose God Eater...''
*She said before she took a step and turned towards Mari*

''arent you...away from home...?''
Mari nodded. "Yeah? So?" She asked, confused what's the big deal about that.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River have her an even more puzzled look as he waited

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko took a deep breathe and let it out, taking her hand off her mouth and dropping it to her side "I'm perfectly fine" she say's.

TheDragoon said:
Mari nodded. "Yeah? So?" She asked, confused what's the big deal about that.
''lets go home...cuz im moving in with you. since thats where Nanase told me to live...''

*She said before she held out her hand to Mari*

''and i assume your looking for this...Natsumi...right?''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon slid his hand closer to her chest, before he hesitated, his hand paralyzed an inch away from her chest.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet's face reddened, his hand was really close to her chest and it was embarrassing to her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Emiko smiled more before wrapping her arms around Blake's neck*

*Kikuri grinned*

''oho~ its not fast at all~''
(I replyed to mitsu and neo by the way)

Blake smiled and just held onto her he feeling of her body warmth the lingering taste of her neck and lips on his warmed him to the core at how she seemed to love him fully

Myuki opened her eyes to reveal full snake eyes as her forked toung sliped from her mouth in a small hiss before it whiped back in as she fantasized about the chicken and a mouse

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets go home...cuz im moving in with you. since thats where Nanase told me to live...''
*She said before she held out her hand to Mari*

''and i assume your looking for this...Natsumi...right?''
Mari blinked a few times. What did she mean 'living with her'? She decided to shake the thought off when she realized she must mean she's moving into the mansion. "Yeah, that's right... But now I'm kinda hungry and exhausted..." She said as her stomach growled.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko took a deep breathe and let it out, taking her hand off her mouth and dropping it to her side "I'm perfectly fine" she say's.
River frowned knowing what all that was about. "You where laughing at me wernt you?" He asked her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back