• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...have you seen auntie Kikuri lately?''
*She asked since she wanted to know where her auntie Kikuri was at since she was her favorite auntie. Or grand auntie since...Kikuri is her grandmother's sister where her grandmother is Kurumu and Yuki is her mom but Kikuri is Yuki's auntie*
"No I havent." She said to her

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stretched a little as she closed the book and left it down.
------------------------------

Euloria turned to her "Why are you taking her like this!" she said before trying to communicate with ariel through the force field "What do you want with her?!"
"Because, I want my grand baby." She said to them

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stretched a little as she closed the book and left it down.
Roland stepped out of the bedroom, now dressed, before walking into the living room "S-so, got tired of that book?" he asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because, I want my grand baby." She said to them

[/QUOTE]
Euloria stared at her "Grand baby?" she looked back at daniel giving him a 'did you know this?' look

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland stepped out of the bedroom, now dressed, before walking into the living room "S-so, got tired of that book?" he asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded as she looked over at him "Yeah, Ive already read it before"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as she looked over at him "Yeah, Ive already read it before"
Roland sighed then sat at the end of the couch "So, hows the new bracelet working?" he asked, again curious.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel slowly shook his head at her in shock

[/QUOTE]
"You want your granchild yet you send people to attack your son? and why do you need to expel the dragon part of Ariel, if you really wanted to see her you didnt need to do that" she said clearly annoyed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and kissed airis fourhead before she slid away from her and started to leave

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki was sleeping on the couch in the living room. She had the remote in her hand as she slept. Obviously she got bored from watching TV as the TV was left on the animal channel*

Nonalaka said:
"You want your granchild yet you send people to attack your son? and why do you need to expel the dragon part of Ariel, if you really wanted to see her you didnt need to do that" she said clearly annoyed.
"Well I did, and I attacked my son because Angels can't be part dragon, he's a infection on the race of angels and refuses to remove the dragon so he must die." She said to her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then sat at the end of the couch "So, hows the new bracelet working?" he asked, again curious.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nooded, "Yeah, it feels wierd wearing it again" she said with a smile before looking over at him "Do you still want that hug?" she asked with a giggle.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki was sleeping on the couch in the living room. She had the remote in her hand as she slept. Obviously she got bored from watching TV as the TV was left on the animal channel*
Shira walked over a smile on her face as she crouched down in front of her and brished some of her hair from her face. "Hey baby." She said tsoftly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well I did, and I attacked my son because Angels can't be part dragon, he's a infection on the race of angels and refuses to remove the dragon so he must die." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria furrowed her brows "How could you say that about your own son?!"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blinked before shaking her head a little, a small smile soon forming on her face. She felt as if she was on the brink of crying out of joy and tried to keep them at bay, but tears had formed in her eyes. Asuka soon spoke in quiet tone❦...
"It's okay... I don't resent you for anything... and I'm sorry too..."

tumblr_nvxk3zw6HJ1r2pvg2o2_r1_540.gif
...♅Akira stayed knelt infront of Asuka, remaining silent for a few moments. He missed her warmth, and how she made him feel. He slowly picked Asuka up into his arms and spoke, smiling lightly as he looked into her eyes♅...

“ Shall we return home, my love? ”

--------------

Lumina said:
...♤Mostly out of surprise a small noise escaped Lumina's lips the moment that Kenji's met her neck. Her body remembered how it reacted last time that he kissed it, and for a small moment no amount of willpower could keep her staying quiet. It's not like any of this felt bad at all, she knew it'd probably be easier on herself if she just went with the flow of things, but she couldnt. It was too embarrassing to think about. A hand of Lumina's moved to his side, and the other to his chest, but they were more gripping tightly onto him than anything. Now with him kissing her neck the weird heat in her core was returning and once again her body didn't know how to deal with it, so she grabbed on to Kenji, accidentally pushing her body up tighter against his in an effort to deal with what he was doing to her. Seriously though, where was all this coming from? He was being so bold... not that it was a bad thing, it was just.... new. A side to Kenji she wasn't used to♤...
"Ken...
ah! ...ji..."
...ΨKenji continued to kiss Lumina's neck, all the while stimulating the base of her wings. He spoke as he heard Lumina release a small moan between saying his name, prompting him to commentΨ...

“ So sexy~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nooded, "Yeah, it feels wierd wearing it again" she said with a smile before looking over at him "Do you still want that hug?" she asked with a giggle.
Roland nodded as he rubbed his chin "Well, i hopr you get use to it." he said before hearing her ask about the hug then smiling at her "Of course, i'm pretty sure i'd always want a hug from you~" he said happily as he looked over at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira walked over a smile on her face as she crouched down in front of her and brished some of her hair from her face. "Hey baby." She said tsoftly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki managed to wake up. SHe saw Shira and smiled back*

''hey honey...how are you?''

Nanne said:
Yuki stopped kissing him. She let him do what he pleased and let her self be swept away by his warmth. She blushed a bit more and let out a small moan.
((This is where I left off...with the fade and all...
@Roman ))

"I don't know...I really don't think I'll be a good mom...it's very confusing..." she said. Kanae grabbed the popcorn and went to sit down on the couch.

((And this is where I left off with you...
@TheDragoon ))
(( Guessing this is after the fade now. ))

Alex laid there, in bed next to Yuki. He yawned a little, soon turning over, "I'm gonna get some sleep. I'll be woke in a few hours at most." He said, tiredly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki managed to wake up. SHe saw Shira and smiled back*
''hey honey...how are you?''
"I'm good." She said as she got up and climbed over yuki then slid in behind her and put an arm over her waist. "How are u." She asked her

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded as he rubbed his chin "Well, i hopr you get use to it." he said before hearing her ask about the hug then smiling at her "Of course, i'm pretty sure i'd always want a hug from you~" he said happily as he looked over at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled "I will~" she said happily before moving closer to him on the couch and giving him a hug "Good, cause i wanted to give you one" she said with a giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back