• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Akiba just kept crying. "I was so angry... I was afraid I would destroy this beautiful world... Because I lost something very important to me..." He said as he started choking up. "I-I feel horrible for g-g-going m-mad with po-ow-ow-ower..." He said before he just let himself cry more and more.
''say no more...just let it out..''

*She said as she tried her best to comfort him*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki giggled a little before replying*
''im good as well. just bored since theres nothing interesting on TV nowadays''

*She said before turning the TV off*
"I can tell." Shira said as she kissed the back of yukis head then lifted her head so she could see the tv before laying her head back down

HimeragiSeiker said:
''say no more...just let it out..''
*She said as she tried her best to comfort him*
Akiba started to feel better, but was still shaking. "I-I-I wa-a-as so s-scare-ed..." He said in a shaky voice. "I-I almost crushed your soul into oblivion..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper laughed just a little before grabing her left hand and looking at the ring he had put on her ring finger making him smile more

[/QUOTE]
"I'm officially marked as yours" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
"A little, can't you?" She asks
Len nodded "Yeah, but dad has had eons practice, he can even fool matter sometimes." he said as he started feeling around the wall after letting go of her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I can tell." Shira said as she kissed the back of yukis head then lifted her head so she could see the tv before laying her head back down

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki soon turned her body around so she was facing Shira and smiled more before she kissed Shira's nose*

TheDragoon said:
Akiba started to feel better, but was still shaking. "I-I-I wa-a-as so s-scare-ed..." He said in a shaky voice. "I-I almost crushed your soul into oblivion..."
''shhhh shhh...just calm down~''

*She said still trying to comfort him*

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded "Yeah, but dad has had eons practice, he can even fool matter sometimes." he said as he started feeling around the wall after letting go of her.

[/QUOTE]
Rin crossed her arms and watched. "heh some glamour this is" she scoffed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled at her. "And I to you." He said softly before kissing her cheek

[/QUOTE]
"Yep" she says locking her hand with his

Mayyflower said:
Rin crossed her arms and watched. "heh some glamour this is" she scoffed
Len looked back at her "And tell me, have you atleast figured out how many layers there are to it?" he asked smugly.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked back at her "And tell me, have you atleast figured out how many layers there are to it?" he asked smugly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin sighed. "That's for you to find out..." She says looking down at the jar

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shhhh shhh...just calm down~''
*She said still trying to comfort him*
Akiba pulled away slowly, sniffling. "Natsume... Since when did you get so young...?" He asked, referring to her child-like appearance.

Mayyflower said:
(Well dang I wanna use Lexi but it won't do anything cause she's also dark )
((Well Kite would turn normal upon seeing Lexi, but I don't want him good just yet so... xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira giggked at the kiss on her nose before copying her then smiling more

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki soon kissed Shira a little deeply enjoying this moment with her*

Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed. "That's for you to find out..." She says looking down at the jar
Len sighed "I already know, i was wondering if you could tell" he said before quickly scratching a symbol on the wall and it seemingly disappeared then reappeared about a foot back "Now there's twenty-six."

TheDragoon said:
Akiba pulled away slowly, sniffling. "Natsume... Since when did you get so young...?" He asked, referring to her child-like appearance.
''i died and then im reincarnated. this is what happens when your reincarnated''

*She said as she giggled a little*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira gladly kissed her back bringing one hand to her cheek and closing her eyes

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki continued to kiss Shira before she closed her eyes and soon wrapped her tail around Shira's*

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki continued to kiss Shira before she closed her eyes and soon wrapped her tail around Shira's*
Shira blushed a little and deepend the kiss with yuki before she heard foot steps from the stairs and broke the kiss with yuki and looked up to see mika skipping down the stairs happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira blushed a little and deepend the kiss with yuki before she heard foot steps from the stairs and broke the kiss with yuki and looked up to see mika skipping down the stairs happily

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki looked as well seeing it was Mika. She thought Neo was taking care of her though*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira blushed a little and deepend the kiss with yuki before she heard foot steps from the stairs and broke the kiss with yuki and looked up to see mika skipping down the stairs happily

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki looked up as well seeing it was Mika. She knew Neo was supposed to be taking care of her, though she was in Mitsu's room*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back