• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki looked back at Shira, their tails still wrapped around each other*
Mika happiky grabed the bowl and started to eat the candy that was in it as Shira giggked to yuki as she layed there with yuki and smiled waiting for mika to leave

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika happiky grabed the bowl and started to eat the candy that was in it as Shira giggked to yuki as she layed there with yuki and smiled waiting for mika to leave

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki waited as well*

*Neo's voice was soon heard*

''dont eat too much candy Mika! you might get a stomach ache! and its gonna hurt really bad!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Yuki waited as well*
*Neo's voice was soon heard*

''dont eat too much candy Mika! you might get a stomach ache! and its gonna hurt really bad!''
Shira giggled at neos words before she glanced over the couche and saw mika there with her cheeks stuffed full of candy her eyes where wide as she stared at the stair was before glancing down at the empty candy bowl she was holding.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira giggled at neos words before she glanced over the couche and saw mika there with her cheeks stuffed full of candy her eyes where wide as she stared at the stair was before glancing down at the empty candy bowl she was holding.

[/QUOTE]
*Neo came down stairs and saw Mika and giggled*

''ah crap...too late. well...just eat it all and il give you some medicine to handle the stomach ache that will come later''

*She said before she got out some medicine*

*Yuki just laughed when she saw Mika's expression. She couldnt help it at all. It looked like a really funny skit so it was hilarious to her*

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len looked back at Rin "We have roughly five minutes, after that we'll be trapped in here til dad decides to check in here, and no teleporting out isn't an option." he said as he walked over to a stack of scrolls.

[/QUOTE]
Rin nods. "Okay" she says looking at the stuff. "Wonder how life without mom would be like" she asked herself

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Neo came down stairs and saw Mika and giggled*
''ah crap...too late. well...just eat it all and il give you some medicine to handle the stomach ache that will come later''

*She said before she got out some medicine*

*Yuki just laughed when she saw Mika's expression. She couldnt help it at all. It looked like a really funny skit so it was hilarious to her*
Mika slowly finished the candy in her mouth and set the bowl on the table then looked at the grownd while looking up at neo with her eyes. "Sorry mama." She said quietly as Shira laughed with yuki her laughing having made her laugh

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper quickly disapered under the water sneaking up behind raben and splashing her

[/QUOTE]
Raven laughed and splashed him back happily before going back under

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay" she says looking at the stuff. "Wonder how life without mom would be like" she asked herself
Len shook his head "I don't want to find out" he said as he pulled out a scroll that had a seal depicting energy getting removed from an item "This is it." he said opening it and starting to read it, even through it was in and old language.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika slowly finished the candy in her mouth and set the bowl on the table then looked at the grownd while looking up at neo with her eyes. "Sorry mama." She said quietly as Shira laughed with yuki her laughing having made her laugh

[/QUOTE]
''its okay. now take this medicine so your stomach wont hurt''

*She said as she smiled at Neo as she pet her head. The medicine was a liquid substance. The flavor was a cotton-candy like flavor*

*Yuki eventually calmed down*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its okay. now take this medicine so your stomach wont hurt''
*She said as she smiled at Neo as she pet her head. The medicine was a liquid substance. The flavor was a cotton-candy like flavor*

*Yuki eventually calmed down*
Mika took the medicine then immediately made a face that said she didn't like it. "I don't like it!" She yelled

Shira soon stopped laughing with yuki before hearing mika freak out then started laughing again

trix said:
Trix bit her lip and took a deep breath before saying softly "h-hey clover " she could feel a slight blush on her cheeks. She hadn't talked to her significant other in some time. Between disappearing and not knowing how she got where she was and trying to find her way home.
Clover smiles, he was happy he finally got to talk to trix his wonderful girlfriend. "Hey beautiful." He says happily. "How have you been?.... Do you need anything?" He says while laying back down in the bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mika took the medicine then immediately made a face that said she didn't like it. "I don't like it!" She yelled
Shira soon stopped laughing with yuki before hearing mika freak out then started laughing again

[/QUOTE]
''well either take something you dont like or get a stomach ache~''

*Yuki just laughed again almost falling off the couch*

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head "I don't want to find out" he said as he pulled out a scroll that had a seal depicting energy getting removed from an item "This is it." he said opening it and starting to read it, even through it was in and old language.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked at the jar. "Hurry" she says, as the glow in the jar gets bigger

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well either take something you dont like or get a stomach ache~''
*Yuki just laughed again almost falling off the couch*
"I'd rather have a tummy ache!!!!" Mika yelled at neo making Shira laugh more

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked out of the palace and stood at the top of the steps, his Honour Guard standing at either side of the doors, as well as lined up at both sides of the stair case. They knelt in unison upon Akira and Asuka emerging, as did the other Sanctums who saw them. The sun bared down Euphoria like it did before everything had occurred. Akira continued smiling as he looked down at Asuka and replied♅...
“ Okay, Ecrilia it is~ ”

...♅Akira then vanished, instantly appearing outside of the house where Lumina and Kenji's presence was emitting from, Asuka within his arms. His form returned to a more familiar one. His haired turned black and spiked up slightly. His clothing also changed, being that he was now wearing his orange gi over his dark blue under-shirt. He also seemed to wear dark blue wristbands, along with his dark blue boots with a red border that was outfitted with yellow/beige laces. He had a blue sash tied around his waist. He grew more muscular, as to compensate for his increase in power. He spoke as he smiled lightly♅...

“ Here we are~ Kenji and Lumina are inside, I should probably go see them. ”

------------------------

...ΨKenji smiled as he heard another moan, prompting him to begin moving the hand that was on her waist around her back. His other hand began caressing the piece of skin between her wings, occasionally moving between them. His lips left Lumina's neck and began moving upwards, kissing just below her chin, then her cheek, soon making his way over to her lipsΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka shook her head almost immediately and tightened her hold on Akira before speaking. She knew where they were in the house, Lumina's room most likely, and they could be doing some stuff. As to what that stuff was... well she could take a guess and she probably wouldn't be that far off❦...

"They could be busy. It would be better to seem them after. I don't really know what their doing, but I wouldn't disturb them."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka shook her head almost immediately and tightened her hold on Akira before speaking. She knew where they were in the house, Lumina's room most likely, and they could be doing some stuff. As to what that stuff was... well she could take a guess and she probably wouldn't be that far off❦...
"They could be busy. It would be better to seem them after. I don't really know what their doing, but I wouldn't disturb them."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied as he walked inside of the house, closing the door behind him♅...

“ Aww, come on, what could they be possibly doing that we can't see them. After all, Kenji wouldn't even think of doing something like
that, he's too innocent~ Besides, I think he'd want to know that I'm okay, plus we'll only be in there for a few minutes~ ”

...♅Akira then walked up the stairs and down the hall, coming to a stop just outside of the room. He shifted Asuka slightly so that he could hold her with one arm, soon opening the door with his free arm to where he felt Kenji and Lumina's presences coming from, almost immediately being greeted by a romantic scenario going on between the two. Akira looked at them in both surprise and confusion, talking as he blinked his eyes multiple times to ensure he was seeing the correct image♅...

“ U-uh.. K-Kenji..? ”

tumblr_inline_mqf7ksym5G1qz4rgp_zpsr7fcchep.gif

--------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina's eyes had fluttered closed, simply from getting lost in the sensations across what felt like her whole body at this point. But feeling Kenji kiss closer to her face, she opened them again right as his lips met hers, and they fell closed soon again. Unlike her normal self Lumina's arms moved up, coming to rest around Kenji's neck, as if to bring him in closer in the kiss. At this point she was letting her body take over rather than her mind, moving a hand to weave her fingers into his hair. Mostly out of a longing for romantic intimacy, Lumina pressed herself closer to Kenji (if that was even possible), wanting to get lost in his warmth♤...
...ΨKenji continued to kiss Lumina as his hands caressed Lumina's body, his irises closing as he opened his mouth slightly and allowed his tongue to explore Lumina's mouth. He suddenly felt as if he was being watched. Upon hearing Akira's voice, he looked around, staring blankly at Akira for a few short moments. His blush darkened as he then shouted at Akira, raising his arms to his chest in embarrassmentΨ...

“ B-big brother?! Wh-what are you doing in here?! C-can't you see that we're busy?! ”

tumblr_mm50bsfFQJ1r012yho1_500_zpsez6c5igh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just nodded to her happy she didn't pry at it

[/QUOTE]
They then arrived at her house, opening the door she walked in and held it open for him this time.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you very much." He said softly before entering the house and looking around

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko nodded and closed the door. The house was extremely large, looking like it was owned by millionaire's. "This is my mom's, my Grandfather gave it to her since he wasn't much for big houses" she say's as she walk's to a nearby shelf, pulling out what looked like a bottle of medicine, though she did her best to hide it with her body, facing away from him and setting it down in front of her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i died and then im reincarnated. this is what happens when your reincarnated''
*She said as she giggled a little*
Akiba sniffled again, looking down. "Our date was ruined..." He said with a frown. "I'm sorry our date was so terrible..."

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded and closed the door. The house was extremely large, looking like it was owned by millionaire's. "This is my mom's, my Grandfather gave it to her since he wasn't much for big houses" she say's as she walk's to a nearby shelf, pulling out what looked like a bottle of medicine, though she did her best to hide it with her body, facing away from him and setting it down in front of her.
River looked around in awe as he slowly approached her stopping rather close with his head looking up so he didn't notice how close she was to her

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's face turned extremely red "well you caught me by surprise" she said and giggled.
Ken chuckled and let her go. "It's like the hunter becoming the hunted~" He said. "By the way," He said before he poked her. "Your it!" He laughed before he started running again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back