• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi giggled a little, "They'll probably pass over it. A lot of students graduated before without so much as attending school that often."
"They must be very lenient people. Most places are usually tough on students about that stuff." Akane said, smiling a little as she looked off into the distance. "Are you a senior?" She asked

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume just smiled and pet Akiba's head. She was in the size of a child at the moment*
Akiba just kept crying. "I was so angry... I was afraid I would destroy this beautiful world... Because I lost something very important to me..." He said as he started choking up. "I-I feel horrible for g-g-going m-mad with po-ow-ow-ower..." He said before he just let himself cry more and more.

Daniel reaving]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] want to continue with some of our charavters?(
(( Sure. Who do you wanna use? ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because angels are supposed to be pure beings, only 100% angel." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Just because of some stupid 100% rule, you want to kill your son? dont you care about him in the slightest? your words make me sick" she said bluntly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I will~" she said happily before moving closer to him on the couch and giving him a hug "Good, cause i wanted to give you one" she said with a giggle.
Roland smiled and hugged her back "Well, double good, because i would of hugged you anyways~" he said happily as he nuzzled against her before pecking her cheek.

Nonalaka said:
"Just because of some stupid 100% rule, you want to kill your son? dont you care about him in the slightest? your words make me sick" she said bluntly.
"Do you not understand, he is destened to destroy all dimensions because he won't give the dragon in him up, and Angels are here to protect so he must die," she said coldly to her

TheDragoon said:
Mari gave Han a big hug from behind, smiling. "I love you daddy, I can see why momma loved you so much~" She said sweetly, happy to be reunited with family.
Han smiled, wishing he could hug her back, but his hands were dirty. "I love you too. And without a doubt, I know your mother would have too..." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." Jasper said softly as he rested his chin on her shoulder and watched as well

[/QUOTE]
Raven kissed his cheek and smiled

Roman said:
Han smiled, wishing he could hug her back, but his hands were dirty. "I love you too. And without a doubt, I know your mother would have too..." he said softly.
Mari now went to the table to wait patiently for Han to finish cooking.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head "Your gonna help me break that jar." he said as he went don't the stairs then he looked around at a wall that seemed like it shouldn't be there.

[/QUOTE]
"Then let go of me and il help!" She yelled at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Hokep you wanna start or should I?(

[/QUOTE]
(( If you could, that'd be great ))

Mayyflower said:
"Then let go of me and il help!" She yelled at him
Len narrowed his eyes "Do you know how to see through glamour?" he asked as he slightly loosened his grip.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm good." She said as she got up and climbed over yuki then slid in behind her and put an arm over her waist. "How are u." She asked her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled a little before replying*

''im good as well. just bored since theres nothing interesting on TV nowadays''

*She said before turning the TV off*

Roman said:
(( If you could, that'd be great ))
Lana aighed softly as she walked through a park her sword sheathed at her hip a small frown on her face. "I haven't seen ramona in a while." She said quietly to her self

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len narrowed his eyes "Do you know how to see through glamour?" he asked as he slightly loosened his grip.

[/QUOTE]
"A little, can't you?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back