• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len narrowed his eyes "So is dads, so if we're their children that means ours are to!" he yelled at her "Would you believe him if he said mine was? Well Rin!? what if he asks for yours!"

[/QUOTE]
Rin sat there, the jar back in her hands. "It's too late anyways" she muttered

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh...?''
*Airi soon looked confused wondering if its true or not*
"Wow whoever wrote this didnt know anything about our kind." Shira said with a giggle before she closed the book and smiled at airi

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland stopped and looked into the living room "N-no reason, no reason at all." he said as he tried making his way to the bedroom without Dakota getting curious enough to look over.

[/QUOTE]
"Really? you're making it sound like there is a reason" she said raising a brow as she slowly ifted her head from the book glanced over.

Mayyflower said:
Rin sat there, the jar back in her hands. "It's too late anyways" she muttered
Len shook his head "If we get into dads things there could be something, but it's scary..." he said quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled as he sat down behind her and wraped his arms around her waist.

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and pressed her back against him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ariels grandmother just smiled before yelling. "To late." She called to daniel and euloria

[/QUOTE]
Ariel was now laying on the altar, passed out from the pain of the ritual.

Euloria froze..the were too late...there had to be a way to revere such a thing, she shook her head not wanting to believe it.

Nonalaka said:
"Really? you're making it sound like there is a reason" she said raising a brow as she slowly ifted her head from the book glanced over.
Roland looked back at her as he stopped for a moment as the only thing on him was a towel covering him from his waist to his knees, and he was still partially wet from his shower.

Nonalaka said:
Ariel was now laying on the altar, passed out from the pain of the ritual.
Euloria froze..the were too late...there had to be a way to revere such a thing, she shook her head not wanting to believe it.
A sort of energy started to swirl from afield chest as the ritual was almost complete

Daniel landed them at the base of the altar and ran up it with euloria

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wow whoever wrote this didnt know anything about our kind." Shira said with a giggle before she closed the book and smiled at airi

[/QUOTE]
''haha..yeah...sometimes humans are over exaggerating stuff like super naturals''

*She said before she smiled back at Shira*

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked back at her as he stopped for a moment as the only thing on him was a towel covering him from his waist to his knees, and he was still partially wet from his shower.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota stared at him, blinking a few times "...Oh, thats why"

-----------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A sort of energy started to swirl from afield chest as the ritual was almost complete
Daniel landed them at the base of the altar and ran up it with euloria

[/QUOTE]
"Ariel!" Euloria called out to her as she ran to her. of course Ariel couldnt hear her as she was still unconscious.

Nonalaka said:
Roland nodded before quickly going into the bedroom to get dressed and finish drying off.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len shook his head "If we get into dads things there could be something, but it's scary..." he said quietly.

[/QUOTE]
Rin shrugged "I don't want to get in trouble" she says "the thing already has mom that's why she isn't here I'm just suppose to keep the jar safe until it glows red" she explained

Nonalaka said:
-----------

"Ariel!" Euloria called out to her as she ran to her. of course Ariel couldnt hear her as she was still unconscious.
Daniel quickly followed behind euloria as his mother walked around the altar and put a force feild around Ariel pausing the ritual. "I'm sorry but she's mine now." She said to them as she stood between them and ariel

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper smiled more as he made the water around then swirl slowly in random directions. "It's nice." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven watched the water and smiled. "It's relaxing" she says

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged "I don't want to get in trouble" she says "the thing already has mom that's why she isn't here I'm just suppose to keep the jar safe until it glows red" she explained
Len frowned "You're already gonna get in trouble!" he said as he grabbed her wrist with strength he hadn't shown before and pulled her off the couch as he walked towards the basement.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len frowned "You're already gonna get in trouble!" he said as he grabbed her wrist with strength he hadn't shown before and pulled her off the couch as he walked towards the basement.

[/QUOTE]
Rin whinced "stop Len your hurting me" she says trying to loosen his grip

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im Natsume. reincarnated''
*She said as she pet Akiba's head*
Akiba's eyes widened before tears welled up and his eyes, throwing his arms around Natsume and hugging her as he cried out. "I thought I lost you forever!" He said. "I thought I would never be the same again!"

Mayyflower said:
Rin whinced "stop Len your hurting me" she says trying to loosen his grip
Len shook his head "Your gonna help me break that jar." he said as he went don't the stairs then he looked around at a wall that seemed like it shouldn't be there.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba's eyes widened before tears welled up and his eyes, throwing his arms around Natsume and hugging her as he cried out. "I thought I lost you forever!" He said. "I thought I would never be the same again!"
*Natsume just smiled and pet Akiba's head. She was in the size of a child at the moment*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira gladly noddes in agreement to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...have you seen auntie Kikuri lately?''

*She asked since she wanted to know where her auntie Kikuri was at since she was her favorite auntie. Or grand auntie since...Kikuri is her grandmother's sister where her grandmother is Kurumu and Yuki is her mom but Kikuri is Yuki's auntie*

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before quickly going into the bedroom to get dressed and finish drying off.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota stretched a little as she closed the book and left it down.

------------------------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel quickly followed behind euloria as his mother walked around the altar and put a force feild around Ariel pausing the ritual. "I'm sorry but she's mine now." She said to them as she stood between them and ariel

[/QUOTE]
Euloria turned to her "Why are you taking her like this!" she said before trying to communicate with ariel through the force field "What do you want with her?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back