• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Well your hands would sill be all greasy and oily" she said as she tilted her head.
Roland sighed "Fine, then i guess i'll wait till after my shower, miss picky~" he said as he pouted jokingly again then started walking to the bathroom.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed "Fine, then i guess i'll wait till after my shower, miss picky~" he said as he pouted jokingly again then started walking to the bathroom.

[/QUOTE]
"I guess you will~" she said with a giggle as she went over and sat on the couch.

The Angels fought ba

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Well your hands would sill be all greasy and oily" she said as she tilted her head.
--------

Ariel looked up at her "B-But I-" the spear landed almost right beside her, causing her to let out a scream.

Euloria immediately looked in the direction of the scream. the dragon she had called were helping block the spears and knocking the angels out of the way.
ck doing there best to stop them by trying to kill the dragons that guarded euloria and daniel as the ritual continued

Nonalaka said:
"I guess you will~" she said with a giggle as she went over and sat on the couch.
Roland chuckled before walking into the bathroom and striping down to shower. He took about tens minutes in the shower before getting out and drying himself off before realizing he forgot his clothes and wrapping a towel around his waist, then trying to sneak to the bedroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
Rin sighed and watch the jar fly out of her hands and onto the floor. "It wont break, there is an enchantment on it" she says getting up and grabbing it
Len growled "Why would you help anything take moms soul!" he yelled with anger.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's good." Shira said to her

[/QUOTE]
*Airi just snuggled up against Shira. She wanted to spend time with her mother since she never really does*

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before walking into the bathroom and striping down to shower. He took about tens minutes in the shower before getting out and drying himself off before realizing he forgot his clothes and wrapping a towel around his waist, then trying to sneak to the bedroom.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota was still sitting on the couch, reading a book "Why are you trying to sneak out of the bathroom?" Dakota asked without removing her head from the book she was reading or turning around, hearing him making his way out of the bathroom, since her hearing was rather good.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper sniles and followed her in happily

[/QUOTE]
"The water makes me so happy" she says sitting

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len growled "Why would you help anything take moms soul!" he yelled with anger.

[/QUOTE]
Rin jumped at the sudden outburst "I-I don't know! He said that her soul was dangerous and he's my friend! I trust him" she huffed

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was still sitting on the couch, reading a book "Why are you trying to sneak out of the bathroom?" Dakota asked without removing her head from the book she was reading or turning around, hearing him making his way out of the bathroom, since her hearing was rather good.
Roland stopped and looked into the living room "N-no reason, no reason at all." he said as he tried making his way to the bedroom without Dakota getting curious enough to look over.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
The Angels fought back doing there best to stop them by trying to kill the dragons that guarded euloria and daniel as the ritual continued

[/QUOTE]
The dragons continued to swipe at them and breath fire at them, Euloria continued signalling for more dragons to help out as they came closer to the altar.

Mayyflower said:
Rin jumped at the sudden outburst "I-I don't know! He said that her soul was dangerous and he's my friend! I trust him" she huffed
Len narrowed his eyes "So is dads, so if we're their children that means ours are to!" he yelled at her "Would you believe him if he said mine was? Well Rin!? what if he asks for yours!"

Nonalaka said:
The dragons continued to swipe at them and breath fire at them, Euloria continued signalling for more dragons to help out as they came closer to the altar.
Ariels grandmother just smiled before yelling. "To late." She called to daniel and euloria

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah... Apperantly succubi are supposed to destroy the world one day." She said before laughing

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh...?''

*Airi soon looked confused wondering if its true or not*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back