• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded and walked out of the restaurant, making her way to her house "it's not that far away" she said.
River noddes silently as he walked a couple paces behind her a small smile plastered to his face as he watched her finding her kinda cute before blusbing and pushing all thoughts like that out of his mind

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River noddes silently as he walked a couple paces behind her a small smile plastered to his face as he watched her finding her kinda cute before blusbing and pushing all thoughts like that out of his mind

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko continued facing forward but glanced back at him a few time's.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko continued facing forward but glanced back at him a few time's.
River just gave her a smile each time she glanced back hopping she wouldn't ask him the right questions to find out what he was thinking

TheDragoon said:
Akiba simply glared at it. He was too angered to pay attention to anything. He simply had one objective... DESTROY all opposition. But a part of him resisted crushing Natsume's soul. It was the voice of reason he now had. His Nasod self was retreating slowly as he fell to his knees, saying some final words before fainting. "Nat...Sume..."
*The soul remained until it started to take a physical form*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just gave her a smile each time she glanced back hopping she wouldn't ask him the right questions to find out what he was thinking

[/QUOTE]
"is anything on your mind? the first time I looked back you were slightly red" she said and put her hand's in her pocket's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trix rolled out of bed and looked at the time, noon, she had slept in. It was her first night back in her own bed after all. She got out of bed and looked in the mirror, there was a picture of her and clover stuck in the trim of it she smiled then realized he must have been worried. She still didn't know what had happened to her, she bit her lip and walked over to the phone. She dialled clovers number and picked up the phone nervous of what she was gonna say . @Slaxt

LunaCrosby said:
"is anything on your mind? the first time I looked back you were slightly red" she said and put her hand's in her pocket's.
River went red when she asked her that before trying to think of something to say. "N-no n-noyhings on my mind." He said nervously

trix said:
Trix rolled out of bed and looked at the time, noon, she had slept in. It was her first night back in her own bed after all. She got out of bed and looked in the mirror, there was a picture of her and clover stuck in the trim of it she smiled then realized he must have been worried. She still didn't know what had happened to her, she bit her lip and walked over to the phone. She dialled clovers number and picked up the phone nervous of what she was gonna say . @Slaxt
Clover quickly jolts awake realizing his phone was ringing next to him, he grabs it and answers it without check who the caller is. "Hello who's this?" He says while yawning.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River went red when she asked her that before trying to think of something to say. "N-no n-noyhings on my mind." He said nervously

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko stopped walking "your reaction say's otherwise" she said as she turned around and stared at him, her arm's crossed.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko stopped walking "your reaction say's otherwise" she said as she turned around and stared at him, her arm's crossed.
River had almost ran into her had managed to stop just before he ran into her and wuickly took a few steps back. "I-I promise it was nothing." He said Again trying to play it normal

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River had almost ran into her had managed to stop just before he ran into her and wuickly took a few steps back. "I-I promise it was nothing." He said Again trying to play it normal

[/QUOTE]
"since you aren't saying anything then i'll just pretend to believe what your saying" she said and turned around, walking again.

Slaxt said:
Clover quickly jolts awake realizing his phone was ringing next to him, he grabs it and answers it without check who the caller is. "Hello who's this?" He says while yawning.
Trix bit her lip and took a deep breath before saying softly "h-hey clover " she could feel a slight blush on her cheeks. She hadn't talked to her significant other in some time. Between disappearing and not knowing how she got where she was and trying to find her way home.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom stretched his arms into the air and put them back to his side. "Don't worry...I'm not going to take down another building." He nodded before slapping his forehead. "Oh, right! Wher are my manners?" He chuckled and extended his arm. "I am Ansom. God of Chaos and everything bad."
Elaena laughed lightly,relived he wasnt going to do such a thing "Nice to meet you, I am Elaena...I dont have a fancy title" she said as she smiled over a him.

-----------------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel nodded to her. "Then do it, I need you to bring them to war." He said to her knowing if she didn't this would be a death sentence
Ariels grandmother led her to the altar and softly layed her down on it

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded as her eyes glowed "Theyve all been alerted and are on standby if needs be, they can go in whenever i say"

Ariel layed down and looked around a bit, finding all of this very strange.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka frantically shook her head as she lifted her head up and looked at him with an almost pleading gaze, soon speaking❦...
"I can't... don't want you to die, Akira. It would make it worse and it's just about me. You have kids, think about how they would feel!"
...♅Akira sighed lightly and stood up as he made his pistols vanish. He walked over to Asuka and spoke as he knelt down infront of her, becoming eye level♅...

“ I can't keep living without you by my side.. It's too much.. ”

---------------------------

Lumina said:
...♠Lumina flinched a bit as she felt Kenji's hand move to her waist, not expecting the sensations it would send through her body. Added with the sensations that Kenji was giving to her wings, Lumina's mind was starting to go blank. It was a lot at once, and it was feeling so good her body didn't know what to do with itself. It was all she could do to keep from making any more noise, especially with how Kenji was talking♠...
"N-no way...!"
...ΨKenji smiled and soon leaned forward, replying as he began to kiss her neck, one hand still rubbing the base of her wings, the other still on her waistΨ...

“ We'll see~ ”

Nonalaka said:
Elaena laughed lightly,relived he wasnt going to do such a thing "Nice to meet you, I am Elaena...I dont have a fancy title" she said as she smiled over a him.
-----------------------

Euloria nodded as her eyes glowed "Theyve all been alerted and are on standby if needs be, they can go in whenever i say"

Ariel layed down and looked around a bit, finding all of this very strange.
Ansom smiled. "Most people don't." He stretched again. "I'm sorry...I must be completely bothering you with my irrelevant questions." He pointed to the direction that Elaena had been walking. "I won't annoy you anymore."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's eye's widened "The seeker got caught?" she said before smiling "did you plan that?"
Ken grinned teasingly at her before nuzzling her nose with his. "Maybe~" He said playfully.

Nanne said:
Kanae smiled at him. "That's adorable...haha" she giggled a bit.
Diablo put and hand on Kanae's cheek before placing a gentle kiss on her lips. "Don't think I'm not worried. Being a father or mother is a big responsibility. I'm worried I'll fail as a father... But I don't need to be worried though. Because I have you, and you have me. We can do this together." He said, completely serious.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and stood up as he made his pistols vanish. He walked over to Asuka and spoke as he knelt down infront of her, becoming eye level♅...

...ΨKenji smiled and soon leaned forward, replying as he began to kiss her neck, one hand still rubbing the base of her wings, the other still on her waistΨ...

“ We'll see~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka could only watch as he walked closer and kneeled down in front of her. She wanted to reach out and hug him since he was so close, but made no move to do so. It wasn't the darkness around him that prevented her, but her arms that were aching. She was sure if she so much as moved her arms, it would hurt. Asuka looked down at her arms before her gaze lifted to Akira in front of her and she spoke❦...

"Then don't live without me. I'll be at your side again, I'll never leave. I don't care about the pain that you caused, it'll go away when I have you again. I need you, Akira..."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "Most people don't." He stretched again. "I'm sorry...I must be completely bothering you with my irrelevant questions." He pointed to the direction that Elaena had been walking. "I won't annoy you anymore."
Elaena shook her head "Not really, You're interesting" she said with a shrug and a smile "And besides Im only walking home, Its not like I have a time limit or anything like that"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena shook her head "Not really, You're interesting" she said with a shrug and a smile "And besides Im only walking home, Its not like I have a time limit or anything like that"
"I'm Interesting?" Ansom questioned. "That is definitely a new one." He chuckled. "Well, Elaena, the one with no fancy title, how about we continue this conversation somewhere....less destroyed." He smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka could only watch as he walked closer and kneeled down in front of her. She wanted to reach out and hug him since he was so close, but made no move to do so. It wasn't the darkness around him that prevented her, but her arms that were aching. She was sure if she so much as moved her arms, it would hurt. Asuka looked down at her arms before her gaze lifted to Akira in front of her and she spoke❦...
"Then don't live without me. I'll be at your side again, I'll never leave. I don't care about the pain that you caused, it'll go away when I have you again. I need you, Akira..."
...♅Akira continued to look away as Asuka spoke. The darkness slowly left Akira and, for the first time in a year, sunshine shone throughout Euphoria. Akira fell forward and place his head onto her shoulder, his hands gripping her arms. He spoke quietly♅...

I'm so sorry for everything..

HiiroNoKakera11-650x365_zps3be37f99.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ We'll see~ ”

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ We'll see~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Mostly out of surprise a small noise escaped Lumina's lips the moment that Kenji's met her neck. Her body remembered how it reacted last time that he kissed it, and for a small moment no amount of willpower could keep her staying quiet. It's not like any of this felt bad at all, she knew it'd probably be easier on herself if she just went with the flow of things, but she couldnt. It was too embarrassing to think about. A hand of Lumina's moved to his side, and the other to his chest, but they were more gripping tightly onto him than anything. Now with him kissing her neck the weird heat in her core was returning and once again her body didn't know how to deal with it, so she grabbed on to Kenji, accidentally pushing her body up tighter against his in an effort to deal with what he was doing to her. Seriously though, where was all this coming from? He was being so bold... not that it was a bad thing, it was just.... new. A side to Kenji she wasn't used to♤...

"Ken...
ah! ...ji..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper nodded slightly to her before taking her hand and looking to the ocean

[/QUOTE]
Raven start walking towards the ocean, picking up pace, pulling jasper along

Users who are viewing this thread

Back