• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Elaena laughed lightly,relived he wasnt going to do such a thing "Nice to meet you, I am Elaena...I dont have a fancy title" she said as she smiled over a him.
-----------------------

Euloria nodded as her eyes glowed "Theyve all been alerted and are on standby if needs be, they can go in whenever i say"

Ariel layed down and looked around a bit, finding all of this very strange.
Daniel nodded before noticing the altar as most of the Angels had collected around it

Ariels grandmother stood next to Ariel a smile on her face as she watched her before pain syarted to go through ariel

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Yes Roy, its not like may hand is going to melt away.." she then looked at the bracelet "Oh?, Its lovely~" she said happily her eyes flickering a bit before she looked up at him "Though....what if i break this one too..." she said with a slight frown.
Roland shook his head "You'd need to produce godly levels of energy to even effect this one." he said as he handed it her "Now, go ahead, take it so i can shower." he said teasingly as he smudged some oil that was already on his face.

NeoClassical said:
"I'm Interesting?" Ansom questioned. "That is definitely a new one." He chuckled. "Well, Elaena, the one with no fancy title, how about we continue this conversation somewhere....less destroyed." He smiled.
Elaena looked around at the surrounding area before nodding and smiling a little "Alright then" she said before looking over at him "And yes, you seem interesting, I highly doubt no-one has said that before about you"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira was sitting on her bed a book in her hand and a smile on her face as she read not hearing airi walk in

[/QUOTE]
''hi mom~''

*Airi said as she smiled before she went over to her mother and sat next to her*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued to look away as Asuka spoke. The darkness slowly left Akira and, for the first time in a year, sunshine shone throughout Euphoria. Akira fell forward and place his head onto her shoulder, his hands gripping her arms. He spoke quietly♅...
I'm so sorry for everything..

HiiroNoKakera11-650x365_zps3be37f99.jpg

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blinked before shaking her head a little, a small smile soon forming on her face. She felt as if she was on the brink of crying out of joy and tried to keep them at bay, but tears had formed in her eyes. Asuka soon spoke in quiet tone❦...

"It's okay... I don't resent you for anything... and I'm sorry too..."

tumblr_nvxk3zw6HJ1r2pvg2o2_r1_540.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''hi mom~''
*Airi said as she smiled before she went over to her mother and sat next to her*
"Hey baby." Shira said as she smiled and put an arm around airi and went back to her book. "What are you doing?" She asked her as she read

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel nodded before noticing the altar as most of the Angels had collected around it
Ariels grandmother stood next to Ariel a smile on her face as she watched her before pain syarted to go through ariel

[/QUOTE]
Euloria had noticed too,"How are we going to get her from there?" she called

Ariel let out a yelp as the pain spread through her body, immediately regretting her decision she began to struggle to move away.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria had noticed too,"How are we going to get her from there?" she called
Ariel let out a yelp as the pain spread through her body, immediately regretting her decision she began to struggle to move away.
When m Ariel tried to run glowing chains appeared on her wrists and ankles to keep her there as the pain increased

"That's why I said we need the dragons." Daniel siad before he heard a shouting as Angels started to see them and take off twaords them

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shook his head "You'd need to produce godly levels of energy to even effect this one." he said as he handed it her "Now, go ahead, take it so i can shower." he said teasingly as he smudged some oil that was already on his face.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded and smiled before taking it and putting it on "Thank you~ I would hug you.. but y'know after you shower, this is a new dress and all..." she joked

HimeragiSeiker said:
*The physical form soon finished forming as it took Akiba back to her room and just smiled at him*
Akiba's battle mode finally shut off. Battle Sequence, deactivated. A robotic women's voice whirred. Akiba's eyes turned normal and he started to wake up. "Mugh... What happened...?" He asked as he groaned and stretched.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and smiled before taking it and putting it on "Thank you~ I would hug you.. but y'know after you shower, this is a new dress and all..." she joked
Roland watched he put the bracelet on "You're welcome!" he said before pouting jokingly "After all that work i have to wait for a hug?" he joked as he smirked at her "Would you do it if my shirt was off?" he said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When m Ariel tried to run glowing chains appeared on her wrists and ankles to keep her there as the pain increased
"That's why I said we need the dragons." Daniel siad before he heard a shouting as Angels started to see them and take off twaords them

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded as she saw the angels approaching, clicking her fingers dragons began to arrive.

Ariel cried out in pain as the chains pulled her back, loosing feeling in her legs she fell to her knees.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper gladly let her pull him twards the ocean as he smiled

[/QUOTE]
Once Ravens foot touched the water she smiled and jumped In

Aries morher smoles as she walked around Ariel. "Don't worry sweety it will all be over soon... The. You will be ars," she said to her

Daniel frantacly moved to avoid oncoming spears the Angels had thrown and headed for the altar

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hey baby." Shira said as she smiled and put an arm around airi and went back to her book. "What are you doing?" She asked her as she read

[/QUOTE]
''just wanted to check on you mother~ i wanted to see you~''

*She said as she smiled at her*

TheDragoon said:
Akiba's battle mode finally shut off. Battle Sequence, deactivated. A robotic women's voice whirred. Akiba's eyes turned normal and he started to wake up. "Mugh... What happened...?" He asked as he groaned and stretched.
''hi akiba~''

*The girl said as she sat on the edge of the bed*

HimeragiSeiker said:
''just wanted to check on you mother~ i wanted to see you~''
*She said as she smiled at her*
Shira sniled and kissed airis fourhead. "That's my girl.... Have you seen your sister lately?" Shira asked her as she kept reading

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland watched he put the bracelet on "You're welcome!" he said before pouting jokingly "After all that work i have to wait for a hug?" he joked as he smirked at her "Would you do it if my shirt was off?" he said teasingly.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "Well your hands would sill be all greasy and oily" she said as she tilted her head.

--------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Aries morher smoles as she walked around Ariel. "Don't worry sweety it will all be over soon... The. You will be ars," she said to her
Daniel frantacly moved to avoid oncoming spears the Angels had thrown and headed for the altar

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Ariel looked up at her "B-But I-" the spear landed almost right beside her, causing her to let out a scream.

Euloria immediately looked in the direction of the scream. the dragon she had called were helping block the spears and knocking the angels out of the way.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira sniled and kissed airis fourhead. "That's my girl.... Have you seen your sister lately?" Shira asked her as she kept reading

[/QUOTE]
''shes fine. shes just in her room with Neo''

*She said as she did check up on her sister*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back