• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((Nice! But it'll take a lot more than cookies to conquer Ken >:3))
Ken smiled more as they finished all of the cookies. "So, what else do you want to do?" He asked.
"another one of the game's you like!" she said excitedly.

LunaCrosby said:
"another one of the game's you like!" she said excitedly.
Ken decided to be honest with her. "To be honest, I don't have a lot of those games..." He said. "We could play tag tho."

Lumina said:
...♠Lumina's head shot up as he spoke, looking at him with an astounded look. What kinds of things was he saying? How could he just say something like that so easily? She was so shocked by his words that she lost focus on not making weird noises, and a small moan escaped her lips as she was looking up at Kenji. A hand flew to her mouth and she looked back down, feeling more embarrassed than she had in a long time♠...
"W-what kinds of things a-are you saying??"
...ΨKenji smiled as he heard a moan escape Lumina's mouth, prompting him to move his second hand to her waist. He continued to firmly, yet gently rub the base of her wings, talking to her as he did soΨ...

“ The truth~ I also liked the sound you just made, it was really cute~ I wonder if I'll ever hear it again~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and looked away from Asuka, replying to her as he made the doors close behind her♅...
“ Why? I turned you away, I caused you pain. Wouldn't it be better if I just vanished..? ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and spoke as he continued to rub the base of her wings, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ There's nothing wrong with wanting to make you feel good~ Besides, I like seeing the face you're making, it's sexy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka frantically shook her head as she lifted her head up and looked at him with an almost pleading gaze, soon speaking❦...

"I can't... don't want you to die, Akira. It would make it worse and it's not just about me. You have kids and there's your family, think about how they would feel."

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"alright, everything's more fun with you" she said happily.
Ken laughed and shook his head, finding it a TAD bit strange that everything was better with him. It was like she loved him. "Alright! Your it!" He said before he began running away laughing happily.

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed and shook his head, finding it a TAD bit strange that everything was better with him. It was like she loved him. "Alright! Your it!" He said before he began running away laughing happily.
"hm? wha?!" she ran after him "that's not fair I didn't know we started!" she called out as she chased him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji smiled as he heard a moan escape Lumina's mouth, prompting him to move his second hand to her waist. He continued to firmly, yet gently rub the base of her wings, talking to her as he did soΨ...
“ The truth~ I also liked the sound you just made, it was really cute~ I wonder if I'll ever hear it again~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♠Lumina flinched a bit as she felt Kenji's hand move to her waist, not expecting the sensations it would send through her body. Added with the sensations that Kenji was giving to her wings, Lumina's mind was starting to go blank. It was a lot at once, and it was feeling so good her body didn't know what to do with itself. It was all she could do to keep from making any more noise, especially with how Kenji was talking♠...

"N-no way...!"

TheDragoon said:
Diablo definitely would have panicked if he had been in the room... But he kept sleeping.
After Kanae had finished bandaging herself she went to her room and sat down on a chair. She watched Diablo sleep peacefully. "I wonder he can be so calm about this situation? I mean I would if I could but I can't...we're about to have a baby and it's so nerve wracking..." she said quietly so she wouldn't disturb him.

LunaCrosby said:
"hm? wha?!" she ran after him "that's not fair I didn't know we started!" she called out as she chased him.
Ken chuckled and kept running. "That's why I did it silly!" He said playfully.

Nanne said:
After Kanae had finished bandaging herself she went to her room and sat down on a chair. She watched Diablo sleep peacefully. "I wonder he can be so calm about this situation? I mean I would if I could but I can't...we're about to have a baby and it's so nerve wracking..." she said quietly so she wouldn't disturb him.
Diablo rolled around in his sleep. He seemed to be waking up to the sound of Kanae's voice.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey ran as fast as she could "i'll catch up! just you watch!" she said as smiled.
Ken suddenly skidded to a stop, turning around and catching in a hug with a smile. "Caught you!" He laughed.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi puffed out her cheeks, which were still pink "N-No, its just not an accurate statement" she said as she continued to walk, twiddling her thumbs a bit.
--------------

Rini tilted her head at Miyaka "That must be awful..yknow since he dosent know you're there he can't really help you be your own person..." Rini tapped her chin in thought for a bit, trying to ignore the crumbling city that was in the backdrop of where she walked "I mean i have alot of spell books...Even super old ones...but i dunno if i could find a spell to fix your problem..I could still try though?" she offered, trying her best to help

------------------------

Camilla stared at him for a bit before laughing, she liked this side of him that loved to joke around, and was glad he was beginning to show it more often, It meant he was happy, which was one of the things she wanted most, for him to be smiling and to be happy. She then uncurled herself from the position she was in as she then sat up straight, fixing her hair as she did so.
Watching as she uncurled herself from the fetus position he was in, he himself straightened out his legs. He wasn't sure what to say next after making her laugh, but was relieved that he could make her smile. Satisfied with his accomplishment, Kaname turned onto his back and sat up as well, stretching his arms out in front of him in a lazed manner.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo rolled around in his sleep. He seemed to be waking up to the sound of Kanae's voice.
Kanae was startled a bit hoping he would keep sleeping. "I don't know what to do anymore...I'm a demon...not a human. Who knows what will happen. I hope I can have our baby safely and healthy. After that I'm sure everything will go back to normal...including my body." she said to herself quietly. "The good thing is I still have my demon self and all...bad thing is if I get wounded it'll take longer to heal...since it's like a humans...could be worse though...I could die easier..but that won't happen."

Nanne said:
Kanae was startled a bit hoping he would keep sleeping. "I don't know what to do anymore...I'm a demon...not a human. Who knows what will happen. I hope I can have our baby safely and healthy. After that I'm sure everything will go back to normal...including my body." she said to herself quietly. "The good thing is I still have my demon self and all...bad thing is if I get wounded it'll take longer to heal...since it's like a humans...could be worse though...I could die easier..but that won't happen."
Diablo stirred awake, blinking a few times before smiling up at Kanae. "Good morning honey~" He said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly "I remember" she said as she grabbed his hand to get up on her feet, soon letting go and looking at her own hand then his, laughing a little "Oh my" she said as she looked at the grease and oil that was now on her hand too.
Roland looked at her hand before his eyes widened slightly "Oh, um, i'm sorry Dakota!" he said quickly as he looked for a cloth to clean her hand forgetting about the new bracelet in his hand while walking towards the kitchen.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo stirred awake, blinking a few times before smiling up at Kanae. "Good morning honey~" He said happily.
Kanae looked up at him surprised. "Wh- uh...Good Morning." she said as she got up and walked towards him. "Did you sleep well?" she asked.

Nanne said:
Kanae looked up at him surprised. "Wh- uh...Good Morning." she said as she got up and walked towards him. "Did you sleep well?" she asked.
Diablo nodded. "I did, I was dreaming about our child..." He said with a soft smile. "I couldn't see it, but I could hear it... It sounded beautiful." He said with small laugh.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Watching as she uncurled herself from the fetus position he was in, he himself straightened out his legs. He wasn't sure what to say next after making her laugh, but was relieved that he could make her smile. Satisfied with his accomplishment, Kaname turned onto his back and sat up as well, stretching his arms out in front of him in a lazed manner.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla watched as he moved himself she scooted over a little to sit a bit closer to him. "So~ Whatcha want to do today?" she chimed happily as she smiled over at him, honestly she didnt mind what they did as long as she got to spend some time with him, everything had been so quiet and boring when he was gone apart from when she was talking to Kioko that one time in the park and the few times she visited her neighbor before she moved out.

-----------------------------

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked at her hand before his eyes widened slightly "Oh, um, i'm sorry Dakota!" he said quickly as he looked for a cloth to clean her hand forgetting about the new bracelet in his hand while walking towards the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed "Why are you apologising?, its just some oil" she said as she watched him search for a cloth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back