• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Harper nods. "Or that" she says
"yeah.. when we were younger she always was the last to be found when we played hide and seek, so she might be hard to find..." he say's.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
(nothing~)
"you'll see" she said and smiled, turning around to get ready to head there.
((*uses mind weading powerz to read chu mind*))

Ken followed her quietly, excited to see this wonderful place.

Lumina said:
((I have no idea where anybody is xD ))
...☼The aroma hit Chiharu's nose soon as well, and she followed along behind Miyaka with her stomach growling loudly enough for anybody to hear. Eventually they made it to some kind of food stall that still happened to be open, and it smelled a lot like☼...

"Ramen!"

...☼Chiharu hurried alongside her friends, nearly drooling as the stand came closer into sight. Looking, she found the last open seats, but there were only two open☼...

"There's some seats...but there's not enough for all of us..."

@Nonalaka
Nonalaka said:
"Ramen?" Rini smiled, Ramen sounded nice right about now, as they looked for somewhere to sit, chiharu had pointed out there were only two seats "Its alright, ill stand if i need to" she offered, not really minding as long as they got some food.
@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu
"Actually..." she said as Rini offered to stand. With a slight abuse of her power, some smooth stones became a seat for Rini next to the posse. "Now we have room." she said as she began her order once the woman behind the carts counter came around. "I will have the biggest beef bowl you have, and do not skimp on the meat or veggies, also a scrambled egg on top, and a cold draft of sake." she placed her order, while picking at the counters snack bowl. "Ladies, this is on me, order anything you want." she said smiling. "Also, ma'am would you know of a still standing, working and generally open sweet shop around here?" she asked as she popped some spiced pretzels in her mouth.

@Lumina

@Nonalaka

@anyone else, be it friend or foe who wishes to join

TheDragoon said:
((*uses mind weading powerz to read chu mind*))
Ken followed her quietly, excited to see this wonderful place.
(mind: she threatened to read a book if I showed you O.o )

Kelsey smiled as they reached the area "look behind that tree" she said and pointed at a large tree in the middle of the area.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira saw within the throne room, in complete darkness. He had placed his wedding ring back onto his finger immediately after he took it off when Asuka left. He felt that it had become a part of him, and as a result, left it on. He spoke quietly as he sat there, looking down at his ring♅...
“ I've made my choice.. ”

t08b293_tumblr_mngvgvNgvU1qcjglso2_400.gif

...♅Akira sighed and looked away from his ring. He spoke as he raised his gun, Dawn, and placed it towards his temple, closing his eyes as he looked up towards the ceiling. His other gun, Dusk, was on the armrest, within his other hand's grasp♅...

It's time to end this..

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka had been running for a while and had to stop momentarily to catch her breath. Her lungs felt as if they were going to burst and she was incredibly exhausted. Her body didn't have as much stamina as it use too, so she grew tired more often and even though it burned to run for so long, she had to keep going. Her feet took her to the entrance of the throne room and the doors suddenly burst open, Asuka standing in the doorway and breathing heavily as she spoke, gazing at Akira before her eyes shifted towards the gun pressed to his temple, a sense of dread setting in her stomach❦...

"Put... that... down..."

tumblr_nf3ztzTman1tyak95o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
((Artachockie >:3))
Kanae had zoned out. She then grabbed a knife and cut her hand. She winced at the cut and noticed what she had done, "Ow! What the..." She put the knife down and stared at her blood. It wasn't blue now it changed to the of a humans blood...red. "Could it be that my body needs to change to care for the child?" she whispered. Blood was all over the floor and she kneeled down. "That was too deep of a cut...why did I do that?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka had been running for a while and had to stop momentarily to catch her breath. Her lungs felt as if they were going to burst and she was incredibly exhausted. Her body didn't have as much stamina as it use too, so she grew tired more often and even though it burned to run for so long, she had to keep going. Her feet took her to the entrance of the throne room and the doors suddenly burst open, Asuka standing in the doorway and breathing heavily as she spoke, gazing at Akira before her eyes shifted towards the gun pressed to his temple, a sense of dread setting in her stomach❦...

"Put... that... down..."

tumblr_nf3ztzTman1tyak95o1_500.gif
...♅Akira was about to pull the trigger, when the doors suddenly swung open, revealing an exhausted Asuka. He lowered his gun from his head and looked down at his ring, then towards her. He spoke as pure Darkness continued to wave around him♅...

“ Asuka? What are you doing here? ”

tumblr_lz4d8czCzt1r5h5s7o1_400.gif

----------------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina couldn't arch her back away from his hand this time, considering her body was already pressed up all the way against Kenji's. A noise threatened to come out of her mouth but she clamped it shut, her cheeks reddening eve further. She couldn't exactly say it was uncomfortable, because it was the opposite, actually. It sent shivers down her spine, making her body start to heat up as well as her cheeks. Trying not to make any weird noises she spoke into Kenji's chest, unable to look him in the eyes♤...
"I-It's not... uncomfortable..."
...ΨKenji felt Lumina's body temperature rise, prompting him to watch Lumina's reactions carefully at his actions. He continued to rub the base of her wings as he spokeΨ...

“ That's good~ I just want you to feel comfy~ ”

Nanne said:
Kanae had zoned out. She then grabbed a knife and cut her hand. She winced at the cut and noticed what she had done, "Ow! What the..." She put the knife down and stared at her blood. It wasn't blue now it changed to the of a humans blood...red. "Could it be that my body needs to change to care for the child?" she whispered. Blood was all over the floor and she kneeled down. "That was too deep of a cut...why did I do that?"
((0.0))

Diablo was sleeping too deep to notice.

LunaCrosby said:
(mind: she threatened to read a book if I showed you O.o )
Kelsey smiled as they reached the area "look behind that tree" she said and pointed at a large tree in the middle of the area.
Ken nodded happily. "Ok!" He said before he ran to the back of the tree, bouncing with enthusiasm.

TheDragoon said:
Ken nodded happily. "Ok!" He said before he ran to the back of the tree, bouncing with enthusiasm.
Behind the tree was a small plate of cookies, they looked a little messily made. "I tried my best, my mom helped me make some" she said and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Behind the tree was a small plate of cookies, they looked a little messily made. "I tried my best, my mom helped me make some" she said and smiled.
Ken blushed lightly at the plate of cookies. "I don't care how they taste... They are precious... Because you made them Kelsey..." He said softly before he picked up the plate and began eating them. He then offered some to Kelsey with a sweet smile. "Come on, I can't eat these by myself~" He said sweetly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira was about to pull the trigger, when the doors suddenly swung open, revealing an exhausted Asuka. He lowered his gun from his head and looked down at his ring, then towards her. He spoke as pure Darkness continued to wave around him♅...

...ΨKenji felt Lumina's body temperature rise, prompting him to watch Lumina's reactions carefully at his actions. He continued to rub the base of her wings as he spokeΨ...

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina bit her lip at this point to keep from making any strange noises, but it wasn't working too well. Her body squirmed a bit under his embrace, not knowing what to do with the feelings her body was getting from his hand. Looking up at him for a moment Lumina noticed how Kenji seemed to be studying how she was reacting, making her blush even harder, if that was even possible. The combination of being so close to him and the sensations he was giving her from his hand on her wings was only making her body hotter♤...

"Youre... mean...!"

TheDragoon said:
Akiba's eyes widened as blood flew onto the table. His sadness was replaced by rage. "NATSUME!" He cried, before his eyes turned full nasod. Initiate battle sequence. A robotic voice said before he closed his eyes and gathered information on where the dimensional went. His brain then got his exact coordinates and he opened his eyes, his body flashing before teleporting in front of the dimensional. Akiba's eyes were dull and dark. Destroy... ALL opposition. A voice from his body said before he unsheathed a hidden blade from his coat. He hesitated a moment before chains with spikes on them shot up from the ground, enveloping the dimensional. "...Die." Was all Akiba said before his eyes went full nasod again and he rushed forward at light speed, slashing the dimensional over and over and over, caressing the dimensional in flames and more chains. The chains then pulled him to the ground and cut through the dimensionals skin. He leaped into the air and glowered, slamming his blade into the beast and causing a massive explosion.
*A Soul soon floated out of the dimensional's body. It must be Natsume's*

TheDragoon said:
Ken blushed lightly at the plate of cookies. "I don't care how they taste... They are precious... Because you made them Kelsey..." He said softly before he picked up the plate and began eating them. He then offered some to Kelsey with a sweet smile. "Come on, I can't eat these by myself~" He said sweetly.
(He blushed! progress has been made > :D )

Kelsey smiled as well "t-thanks" she said and ate the cookies with him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka fell into a heap on the floor with her legs on either side of her and her palms pressed to the floor. Her head was lowered as she spoke, still trying to catch her breath. It was a bit of a struggle trying to talk too and she couldn't really move, her legs felt like jelly and her entire body ached in pain. If she so much as moved or tried to stand, Asuka would just fall again❦...

"Bad feeling... I had to... get here as quick as possible... to stop you..."

TheDragoon said:
((0.0))
Diablo was sleeping too deep to notice.
Kanae got up and walked over to the sink. "I should wash this up and get it bandaged..." She didn't want to startle Diablo.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka fell into a heap on the floor with her legs on either side of her and her palms pressed to the floor. Her head was lowered as she spoke, still trying to catch her breath. It was a bit of a struggle trying to talk too and she couldn't really move, her legs felt like jelly and her entire body ached in pain. If she so much as moved or tried to stand, Asuka would just fall again❦...
"Bad feeling... I had to... get here as quick as possible... to stop you..."
...♅Akira sighed and looked away from Asuka, replying to her as he made the doors close behind her♅...

“ Why? I turned you away, I caused you pain. Wouldn't it be better if I just vanished..? ”

---------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina bit her lip at this point to keep from making any strange noises, but it wasn't working too well. Her body squirmed a bit under his embrace, not knowing what to do with the feelings her body was getting from his hand. Looking up at him for a moment Lumina noticed how Kenji seemed to be studying how she was reacting, making her blush even harder, if that was even possible. The combination of being so close to him and the sensations he was giving her from his hand on her wings was only making her body hotter♤...
"Youre... mean...!"
...ΨKenji laughed lightly and spoke as he continued to rub the base of her wings, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ There's nothing wrong with wanting to make you feel good~ Besides, I like seeing the face you're making, it's sexy~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and looked away from Asuka, replying to her as he made the doors close behind her♅...
“ Why? I turned you away, I caused you pain. Wouldn't it be better if I just vanished..? ”

---------------------------

...ΨKenji laughed lightly and spoke as he continued to rub the base of her wings, smiling lightlyΨ...

“ There's nothing wrong with wanting to make you feel good~ Besides, I like seeing the face you're making, it's sexy~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♠Lumina's head shot up as he spoke, looking at him with an astounded look. What kinds of things was he saying? How could he just say something like that so easily? She was so shocked by his words that she lost focus on not making weird noises, and a small moan escaped her lips as she was looking up at Kenji. A hand flew to her mouth and she looked back down, feeling more embarrassed than she had in a long time♠...

"W-what kinds of things a-are you saying??"

HimeragiSeiker said:
*A Soul soon floated out of the dimensional's body. It must be Natsume's*
Akiba simply glared at it. He was too angered to pay attention to anything. He simply had one objective... DESTROY all opposition. But a part of him resisted crushing Natsume's soul. It was the voice of reason he now had. His Nasod self was retreating slowly as he fell to his knees, saying some final words before fainting. "Nat...Sume..."

LunaCrosby said:
(He blushed! progress has been made > :D )
Kelsey smiled as well "t-thanks" she said and ate the cookies with him.
((Nice! But it'll take a lot more than cookies to conquer Ken >:3))

Ken smiled more as they finished all of the cookies. "So, what else do you want to do?" He asked.

Nanne said:
Kanae got up and walked over to the sink. "I should wash this up and get it bandaged..." She didn't want to startle Diablo.
Diablo definitely would have panicked if he had been in the room... But he kept sleeping.

Ansom sat on top of a tall building in the city, gazing at the destruction that he caused. It was basically like Van Goh's best work. The debris was scattered and the ambulances were everywhere. Some people could be saved.....others could not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back