• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"you sounded like you were about to die..." she said and sat back in the chair.
"I feel like I was about to." He said managing a small laugh and a smile to her even though his throat and mouth still burned

"Ramen?" Rini smiled, Ramen sounded nice right about now, as they looked for somewhere to sit, chiharu had pointed out there were only two seats "Its alright, ill stand if i need to" she offered, not really minding as long as they got some food.

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I feel like I was about to." He said managing a small laugh and a smile to her even though his throat and mouth still burned

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko smiled slightly "well i'm.... glad you didn't" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel noddes before they both started to glow before disapering reapering outside of the angel camp
"Don't worry lottle one you will be purged soon enough." Ariels grandmother said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria immediately began looking around for any sign of Ariel

Ariel looked a little nervous "Grandmother?...Is it going to hurt?" she asked nervously as she stared at the altar.

Mayyflower said:
Luke smiled and finished his tea. "Ive had a really good time hanging out with you today" he says
"I really enjoyed hanging out with you too~" she chimed happily

tumblr_inline_mztzvocoei1r0v7vl.gif
[/URL]

Nonalaka said:
Euloria immediately began looking around for any sign of Ariel
Ariel looked a little nervous "Grandmother?...Is it going to hurt?" she asked nervously as she stared at the altar.
She just smiled down at Ariel as they walked up the massive steps to the ritual stone with a Masaive cross on each side. "No." She lied to her in a soft and comforting tone

Daniel quickly grabed euloria. "Can you call your dragons here?" He asked her as his wings burst from his back ripping his shirt up before he launched into the air with her in his arms

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey skipped up to a house "from what I remember this is it" she said before gaining the courage to knock on the door, putting a smile on her face
@TheDragoon
Ken walked up to the door and answered it, smiling when he saw Kelsey. "Hey Kelsey! What's up?" He asked, his cuteness and adorableness radiating off of him as usual, but something seemed different about it, though it was barely noticeable.

TheDragoon said:
Akiba wasn't very happy that Natsume was so uneasy. It put him off as well. He wished there was a way to reassure her. He loved to see her smile. The fact that it disappeared made him sad. Just as he thought that, their food arrived. Akiba was silent now though.
*Natsume soon just sat next to Akiba since they were sharing food. She gave him a fork while putting up a smile*

''cmon, lets just eat. alright?''

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko looked at her food again, picking up her spoon again and eating, very quickly.
River hadn't been able to finish another bite before she was done a shocked look on his face as he just stared at her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]( (:'() I'm sowwwwyyyyu)
Jasper blished at the sight of her in a swimsuit and looked away quickly before he did the same and some swim trunks appeared on him

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled at the sight of him with a shirt off. "Lets get in" she says happily

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shook his head "I'm not the one with the perfect memory, remember?" he said as he offered her his hand not remembering it was covered in grease while holding a new bracelet her her in the other.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly "I remember" she said as she grabbed his hand to get up on her feet, soon letting go and looking at her own hand then his, laughing a little "Oh my" she said as she looked at the grease and oil that was now on her hand too.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](To whom do I owe a reply to? xD I've been occupied.)

[/QUOTE]
(*raises hand* :3)

TheDragoon said:
Ken walked up to the door and answered it, smiling when he saw Kelsey. "Hey Kelsey! What's up?" He asked, his cuteness and adorableness radiating off of him as usual, but something seemed different about it, though it was barely noticeable.
Kelsey flicked him in the forehead before doing anything else "that's for ditching me, and I was wondering if you would wanna... you know... hang out?" she asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"She did?... do you have a clue where she is?" he asked.
"She is ignoring me" she says putting her hands in her pocket. "Im afraid she might go.." she stopped and looked to the side

7b6e2264e1e041f706d264a7f41c694f.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River hadn't been able to finish another bite before she was done a shocked look on his face as he just stared at her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko noticed river's stare and looked up "yes?" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume soon just sat next to Akiba since they were sharing food. She gave him a fork while putting up a smile*
''cmon, lets just eat. alright?''
Akiba couldn't help but feel bad. How did he end up being thought of as so low by the closest person to him? The fact that she didn't believe he could love her that much or want to defend her at all after all the time they spent together... Really hit him hard. He just ate silently, a sad look in his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back