• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
"She is ignoring me" she says putting her hands in her pocket. "Im afraid she might go.." she stopped and looked to the side
7b6e2264e1e041f706d264a7f41c694f.gif
(1-10 Kawaii meter:10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-*breaks*)

"I see, did she message you?" he asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She just smiled down at Ariel as they walked up the massive steps to the ritual stone with a Masaive cross on each side. "No." She lied to her in a soft and comforting tone
Daniel quickly grabed euloria. "Can you call your dragons here?" He asked her as his wings burst from his back ripping his shirt up before he launched into the air with her in his arms

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded "Yeah I can" she said to him before she was lifted into the air by him.

Ariel smiled a little, still looking a bit nervous but not so much as before "Okay"

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey flicked him in the forehead before doing anything else "that's for ditching me, and I was wondering if you would wanna... you know... hang out?" she asked.
Ken rubbed his forehead before nodding. "Sure! It sounds fun!" He said excitedly, smiling even more. He slowly stepped out the door, happy that one of his friends decided to come over and visit.

Mayyflower said:
"I should really be going, its getting dark" he says looking over at her
Kairassi nodded as she looked at the time "Alright, Thanks for hanging out with me today" she said smiling over at him "I hope we can hang out again soon"

TheDragoon said:
Ken rubbed his forehead before nodding. "Sure! It sounds fun!" He said excitedly, smiling even more. He slowly stepped out the door, happy that one of his friends decided to come over and visit.
"i'm glad you said yeah, I wasn't gonna take no for an answer" she said and smiled. "I still want to learn more fun games you play" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
(1-10 Kawaii meter:10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-*breaks*)
"I see, did she message you?" he asked curiously.
( xD )

Harper puffed her cheeks out. "Dont you listen I said shes ignoring me!?" she huffs before flicking him on the forehead

LunaCrosby said:
"i'm glad you said yeah, I wasn't gonna take no for an answer" she said and smiled. "I still want to learn more fun games you play" she said.
Ken laughed lightly and nodded. "Alright alright, but first, where are we gonna hang out Kelsey-San?" He asked, winking at her.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi nodded as she looked at the time "Alright, Thanks for hanging out with me today" she said smiling over at him "I hope we can hang out again soon"
"I would enjoy that.. alot" he says smiling before standing up to leave "See ya soon" he says before walking over to the door and outside

TheDragoon said:
Akiba couldn't help but feel bad. How did he end up being thought of as so low by the closest person to him? The fact that she didn't believe he could love her that much or want to defend her at all after all the time they spent together... Really hit him hard. He just ate silently, a sad look in his eyes.
*Natsume frowned as she ate when she saw Akiba's sad expression. She was about to take a bite before she coughed up blood due to being stabbed in the back by a dimensional*

*She soon fainted as the dimensional disappeared*

Mayyflower said:
( xD )
Harper puffed her cheeks out. "Dont you listen I said shes ignoring me!?" she huffs before flicking him on the forehead
"alright alright! sorry, I was just gonna trace to where the message came from if she did" he say's and rub's his forehead.

Mayyflower said:
"I would enjoy that.. alot" he says smiling before standing up to leave "See ya soon" he says before walking over to the door and outside
Kairassi smiled brightly and waved a little "See ya soon~~" she said as he left.

TheDragoon said:
Ken laughed lightly and nodded. "Alright alright, but first, where are we gonna hang out Kelsey-San?" He asked, winking at her.
Kelsey's faced reddened when he winked "w-well I was thinking about a nice open field That my mom's friend showed me!" she said happily.

(heh heh)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji looked at Lumina, interested in her explanation. He continued tracing the base of her wings with his fingers, replying as he did soΨ...
“ Oh, okay~ Do you want me to continue, or is it uncomfortable for you? I felt you're back arching not too long ago~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina couldn't arch her back away from his hand this time, considering her body was already pressed up all the way against Kenji's. A noise threatened to come out of her mouth but she clamped it shut, her cheeks reddening eve further. She couldn't exactly say it was uncomfortable, because it was the opposite, actually. It sent shivers down her spine, making her body start to heat up as well as her cheeks. Trying not to make any weird noises she spoke into Kenji's chest, unable to look him in the eyes♤...

"I-It's not... uncomfortable..."

LunaCrosby said:
"well that is quite the situation, look's like all we can do is see what happen's" he sigh's.
Harper nods. "Ive hacked all of the towns security cameras trying to see if It caught a glimpse of her

' she says "But I got nothing" she huffedd

HimeragiSeiker said:
*Natsume frowned as she ate when she saw Akiba's sad expression. She was about to take a bite before she coughed up blood due to being stabbed in the back by a dimensional*

*She soon fainted as the dimensional disappeared*
Akiba's eyes widened as blood flew onto the table. His sadness was replaced by rage. "NATSUME!" He cried, before his eyes turned full nasod. Initiate battle sequence. A robotic voice said before he closed his eyes and gathered information on where the dimensional went. His brain then got his exact coordinates and he opened his eyes, his body flashing before teleporting in front of the dimensional. Akiba's eyes were dull and dark. Destroy... ALL opposition. A voice from his body said before he unsheathed a hidden blade from his coat. He hesitated a moment before chains with spikes on them shot up from the ground, enveloping the dimensional. "...Die." Was all Akiba said before his eyes went full nasod again and he rushed forward at light speed, slashing the dimensional over and over and over, caressing the dimensional in flames and more chains. The chains then pulled him to the ground and cut through the dimensionals skin. He leaped into the air and glowered, slamming his blade into the beast and causing a massive explosion.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nods. "Ive hacked all of the towns security cameras trying to see if It caught a glimpse of her
' she says "But I got nothing" she huffedd
"maybe she's not in this town... or invisible... or plain hiding somewhere" he say's, thinking out loud.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey's faced reddened when he winked "w-well I was thinking about a nice open field That my mom's friend showed me!" she said happily.
(heh heh)
((What are chu planning >:3?))

Ken nodded. "Ok! But what will we do once we get there?" He asked her, tilting his head at her curiously.

TheDragoon said:
((What are chu planning >:3?))
Ken nodded. "Ok! But what will we do once we get there?" He asked her, tilting his head at her curiously.
(nothing~)

"you'll see" she said and smiled, turning around to get ready to head there.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I shall reply before I sleep tonight)

[/QUOTE]
((Okay :D ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back