• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...
“ Roman's got your ring, I believe Celia should have mine~ As for the flower girl, I believe someone from Euphoria is gonna take that up~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded and smiled a little, "Okay. I suppose that's nothing to worry about. Oh wait..." She trailed off and groaning. "I don't have anyone to walk me down the aisle, like most girls have their dad do it. Oh dang it..."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well then i guess he's smart for claiming to be 'just human'" he chuckled "Hello Roman, I'm Ayen, nice to meet you." he said happily as he offered his hand.

Roland smiled then lifted her chin "how about, oh whats that wonderful phrase?" he asked teasingly "I love you~" he said happily.
Roman shook Ayen's hand, "Nice to meet you, Ayen." He said, smiling slightly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus frowned. "I got bad reputation because I argue with Axel a lot... Mostly over who is the fastest cyclist." He said. "I feel like a full blown atomic idiot right now."
"That's supposed to scare me off? If anyone should be scaring anyone off here, I would be scaring off you!" She said as she stared at him "As for this 'bad reputation' you have, so what?, I'm not basing my opinions on some dumb shit people I don't know have said" she said before shrugging.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded and smiled a little, "Okay. I suppose that's nothing to worry about. Oh wait..." She trailed off and groaning. "I don't have anyone to walk me down the aisle, like most girls have their dad do it. Oh dang it..."
...♅Akira smiled and replied, soon stopping just before meeting their guests♅...

“ You don't need to have a parent walk you down the isle~ Maybe one of your friends will, or Kenji~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I look ridiculous!" Celia exclaimed and proceeded to cover her nose. "I don't like this..." She muttered into the palms of her hand.
Taylor chuckled, "We'll get it fixed. Don't worry." He said happily. "As for now, we wait for Akira and Asuka."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "well then i guess he's smart for claiming to be 'just human'" he chuckled "Hello Roman, I'm Ayen, nice to meet you." he said happily as he offered his hand.

Roland smiled then lifted her chin "how about, oh whats that wonderful phrase?" he asked teasingly "I love you~" he said happily.
She giggled at him "I love you so much!" She said happily "Thank you!".

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smirked more nibbling more
"S-stop m-my ears are sensitive" she stammered out with her hands now on her face, which was still getting more red.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She sighed. "I was nude and next to you." She said, holdinf her head was I drunk?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante nodded "Yeah"

Roman said:
Roman shook Ayen's hand, "Nice to meet you, Ayen." He said, smiling slightly.
Ayen smiled "though i have to ask, what is he? i never felt power like his any time before in my life, and i've spent a good amount of time dealing with gods." he asked curiously "even Roman gods." he said with a small chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
"That's supposed to scare me off? If anyone should be scaring anyone off here, I would be scaring off you!" She said as she stared at him "As for this 'bad reputation' you have, so what?, I'm not basing my opinions on some dumb shit people I don't know have said" she said before shrugging.
Nexus looked up at her. "Your right... I don't know why I've been acting like this. It's weird... Anyway, why should I be scared of you? I'm the master of faster for crying out loud!" He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, soon stopping just before meeting their guests♅...
“ You don't need to have a parent walk you down the isle~ Maybe one of your friends will, or Kenji~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sighed and nodded, "Alright... I'll see if I can have one of my friends do it. If not, then you can ask Kenji... if he doesn't get upset or anything."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed and nodded, "Alright... I'll see if I can have one of my friends do it. If not, then you can ask Kenji... if he doesn't get upset or anything."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, placing a kiss onto her cheek♅...

“ Now smile, today's the big day~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I don't pay much attention to those xD I literally saw it like a few minutes ago ))
((i was hoping you'd first notice it during the wedding XP))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I don't pay much attention to those xD I literally saw it like a few minutes ago ))
((...What's with ignoring Oliver X Anna WP? ;-; Do you not like interacting with me anymore? D:))

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "We'll get it fixed. Don't worry." He said happily. "As for now, we wait for Akira and Asuka."
Celia pouted, "Fine..." She then sneezed again before letting out a groan. "Stupid hormones... there all over the place."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((...What's with ignoring Oliver X Anna WP? ;-; Do you not like interacting with me anymore? D:))
(( Nuuu! Das not it at all! Repost, pwease? I missed it... I sowwy... I like Oliver x Anna ))

Lumina stood quietly among the other guests, recognizing some from school. She was dressed in a simple white dress, her hair down with a braid on top of it. She clasped her hands in front of her, unsure of where to stand or sit.

@SoulofTobi @whoever else is waiting

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted, "Fine..." She then sneezed again before letting out a groan. "Stupid hormones... there all over the place."
((( I can handle the WP booty O.o )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back