• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, you have me to thank you that, i guess, i made that bracelet, it's currently keeping your powers at bay until you can learn to use then." he said smiling at her.

Jojo smiled "Yeah! that would be awesome!" he said as he looked around "did you hear anyone say perfect?" he asked quietly.
Dakota looked at the bracelet then back at him "Y-You did?" She didn't know what to say, in that moment she had gotten what she wanted for as long as she could remember, even if it wasn't her controlling it, it was control, no headaches, no ticks, no worries. She used whatever strength she had left in her at this moment to hug him as tightly as she could.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "well, you have me to thank you that, i guess, i made that bracelet, it's currently keeping your powers at bay until you can learn to use then." he said smiling at her.

Jojo smiled "Yeah! that would be awesome!" he said as he looked around "did you hear anyone say perfect?" he asked quietly.
Chiharu blinked.

"No, not that I heard. But maybe I wasn't paying enough attention."

She shrugged and extended a hand to the man.

"My name is Chiharu Miyamoto. It's nice to meet you!"

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "You don't know any spells or anything? If I remember correctly, your dad is pretty powerful when it comes to magic."
"He hasn't really taught me all that much." Celia stated and sneezed. "I don't even feel sick! Is it hormones?! I can smell those and sometimes they make me sneeze... a lot..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at the bracelet then back at him "Y-You did?" She didn't know what to say, in that moment she had gotten what she wanted for as long as she could remember, even if it wasn't her controlling it, it was control, no headaches, no ticks, no worries. She used whatever strength she had left in her at this moment to hug him as tightly as she could.
Roland smiled as he hugged her back "yes, when i figured out the problem, like any good craftsman, i fixed it, after all, i told you i'd do anything for you~" he said softly "but it does leave enough energy or magic behind for you to use." he said quietly as he enjoyed the hug.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira](((
tacgHpB.gif
)))

((( It's warping you there now xD So start warping, bruh~ )))

((( Which ever one you want :D ))))

[/QUOTE]
(Uh uh uhhhhhhhhhh)

Lumina had stepped out to get the mail when she noticed a letter in her mailbox. She picked it out, opening it, wondering why she was invited to a wedding. Shrugging she did as the letter asked, and she appeared next to the rest of the guests. She suddenly felt slightly overwhelmed from all the people, but she was here for a wedding so she did her best to keep herself together.

WeirdPrincess said:
"He hasn't really taught me all that much." Celia stated and sneezed. "I don't even feel sick! Is it hormones?! I can smell those and sometimes they make me sneeze... a lot..."
Taylor sighed, "Allergy?" He asked. "Honestly I have no idea what to do... Maybe you caught my cold."

shortyshot8 said:
(Let him fall in love in peace xD )

Nero was laying in bed "I wonder what's taking them so long...." He muttered

@Amanda Rose
(( Want me to send Roman :troll: ))

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow "Some 'ego maniac' you are" she said chuckling lightly "Keep trying you'll eventually think of something egotistical to say if you think long enough" she said as she crossed her arms and looked at him.
Nexus grunted, before he sighed. "I-It's just... I really like you and I don't wanna scare you off is all..." He mumbled with a blush. He slapped his hand over his mouth. W-Where the hell did that come from!? He thought. "J-Just for get about it..." He said in a muffled voice behind his hand.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed nervously and opened the door, stepping out from the bedroom. He replied, a faint blush forming on his face♅...
“ I feel the same~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"What if I mess up on something? O-Or I fall? Some many things can go wrong and it's so overwhelming and nerve racking." Asuka rambled as she followed Akira. "The cake could be all wrong, or even the wrong flavor. Gah!"

Lumina said:
Chiharu blinked.
"No, not that I heard. But maybe I wasn't paying enough attention."

She shrugged and extended a hand to the man.

"My name is Chiharu Miyamoto. It's nice to meet you!"
Jojo smiled and reached down to shake her hand "Nice to meet you Chihura, I'm Jordan Jorstad, but everyone calls me Jojo!" he said loudly "do you mind if i just call you Chi, or maybe Haru?" he asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Kat was getting redressed.

[/QUOTE]
Dante was asleep. Nero sighed "I wonder if she just wanted time away from me..."

(( @shortyshot8 I'm gonna send him before the wedding starts, just to mess with you xD ))

Roman said:
(( Roman is there, just leaning against the wall xD he hasn't seen any of his friends yet ))
Ayen looked at the invite for a moment "so when is this this going to take me ther....." he was cut off by getting warped to where ever it was taking him.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Allergy?" He asked. "Honestly I have no idea what to do... Maybe you caught my cold."
(( Want me to send Roman :troll: ))
Celia shook her head, "I don't get sick. Ever really." She said before sniffing the air. "I so smell hormones... and... something else too." She whispered to herself before sniffing the air again. "What is th- Ooooh... Hehe... looks like she finally did it." Celia snickered.

Roman said:
(( @shortyshot8 I'm gonna send him before the wedding starts, just to mess with you xD ))
(Don't you dare >_> I have this barely in my hands and Roman will make it slip xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(Don't you dare >_> I have this barely in my hands and Roman will make it slip xD )
(( You make it slip, Roman will catch it and take it xD It's pretty much in his grasp already. ))

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo smiled and reached down to shake her hand "Nice to meet you Chihura, I'm Jordan Jorstad, but everyone calls me Jojo!" he said loudly "do you mind if i just call you Chi, or maybe Haru?" he asked curiously.
Chiharu grinned, nodding.

"Call me whatever suits your fancy, Jojo!"

She took back her hand, putting both behind her head in a relaxed position.

"So shall we try to find the office now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back