• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
((Chiharu is new.. I made her simply to have fun with. Kanon and Yumi are sisters, Ryft can turn into any weapon which enhances the users powers, Kaori is a kunoichi, Noir can make any drawing come to life. Those are all my free characters.))
((Send either Chiharu, or Kaori, or rather, i send Jojo to them, your choice senpai~))

SoulofTobi said:
((to late, I'm gonna spread this like white girls spread shit on facebook!!!!))
(( I didn't think that much on the post, that's why it came out that way >-> ))

Nonalaka said:
She blinked before staring blankly at him almost like she didn't recognise him or Colin momentarily. her thoughts collected themselves quickly before she began slowly nodding. Colin stood up and smiled "I'll take my leave seeing as everything seems okay, just call if I'm needed back or anything, see ya!" He said before leaving quietly.
Roland nodded "later." he said before looking back to Dakota "how are you feeling my lovely dork." he asked sweetly.

Lumina said:
Elyse shrugged, her arms still crossed.
"I've been away from school for a while, so I'm trying to reorient myself with the place."

She sighed, looking around.

"Same as I remember, just have to remember where everything is."
Grunting Everest said, "Ya, well don't ask me. I just moved in..." Starting to walk back towards his couch, Everest called over his shoulder,

"So what... you decided to destroy parts of the campus as you toured it? That seems incredibly smart..."

Roman said:
(( I didn't think that much on the post, that's why it came out that way >-> ))
((you say what you mean the most when your words aren't filtered by thought~))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus blinked and blushed slightly. "O-Oh... Nobody really has said that to me before." He said before he realized he was going to reveal his soft side. "N-No! I mean, umm..." He mumbled.
She raised a brow "Some 'ego maniac' you are" she said chuckling lightly "Keep trying you'll eventually think of something egotistical to say if you think long enough" she said as she crossed her arms and looked at him.

SoulofTobi said:
((you say what you mean the most when your words aren't filtered by thought~))
(( No... I always think about what I say. So I really mean what I say when I think about it. That's because when I think about it's always right~ ))

Lumina said:
((Let's go with Chiharu then~))
((Okay, and remember Jojo is a 6'4ft (~195cm) tall muscle man...))

Jojo walked around the schools entrance "i wonder if anyone's around..." he said looking around.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Grunting Everest said, "Ya, well don't ask me. I just moved in..." Starting to walk back towards his couch, Everest called over his shoulder,
"So what... you decided to destroy parts of the campus as you toured it? That seems incredibly smart..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse groaned leaning against the door frame.

"I told you, it was an accident. Seriously, who destroys things for the hell of it? It's not like I intended to destroy it, and it's not like I'm happy it happened to be the door of somebody with a stick up their ass."

Roman said:
(( No... I always think about what I say. So I really mean what I say when I think about it. That's because when I think about it's always right~ ))
((but if you just let the word flow, then you'll never be nervous of telling someone something, you'll never hold back what you need to say~))

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "later." he said before looking back to Dakota "how are you feeling my lovely dork." he asked sweetly.
She smiled lightly at him "I feel weird, but I'm not sore or anything...just weird" she said quietly as she began to sit up.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled lightly at him "I feel weird, but I'm not sore or anything...just weird" she said quietly as she began to sit up.
Roland tapped her wrist "like something is faintly draining you?" he asked softly as he helped her up.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It works just like that? Oooh... alright then." Asuka said as she layed her head back down and stared up at the ceiling.
...♅Akira smiled and replied standing up and holding his hand out to Asuka♅...

“ It looks like everyone's already began gathering. Shall we? ”

---------------------

shortyshot8 said:
(You shall never know :troll: )
((( You gon' tell him what you meant or I'm gonna beat yo ass

-------

and suck yo dick. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
((Okay, and remember Jojo is a 6'4ft (~195cm) tall muscle man...))
Jojo walked around the schools entrance "i wonder if anyone's around..." he said looking around.
((Chiharu is 5 feet tall!))

Chiharu was standing with her hands on her hips, looking around the school courtyard. So this was the new school, eh?

"Pretty cool place! Hm?"

She looked over to see a really big and tall guy walk into the school. She wondered what he was here for. He couldn't possibly be a student... right?

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You gon' tell him what you meant or I'm gonna beat yo ass
-------

and suck yo dick )))

[/QUOTE]
((when Akira, Omnipotent being and GM has your back))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied standing up and holding his hand out to Asuka♅...
“ It looks like everyone's already began gathering. Shall we? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka put her hand in his gently before standing up, "I-I guess so..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland tapped her wrist "like something is faintly draining you?" he asked softly as he helped her up.
She looked at him as her eyes flickered at their normal brightness rather than how bright the were earlier. "...I..I suppose I could describe it that way" she said quietly as she looked at her wrist, inspecting the bracelet.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka put her hand in his gently before standing up, "I-I guess so..."
...♅Akira kept holding her hand and began walking over to the door. He spoke, his free hand taking the door knob and turning it♅...

“ I can't believe today is the day we get married~ ”

Lumina said:
((Chiharu is 5 feet tall!))
Chiharu was standing with her hands on her hips, looking around the school courtyard. So this was the new school, eh?

"Pretty cool place! Hm?"

She looked over to see a really big and tall guy walk into the school. She wondered what he was here for. He couldn't possibly be a student... right?
Jojo stopped looking around when he saw a short girl "Hey!!! you over there!! do you know where the office is!?" he shouted as he ran over to her

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((i found a size comparison.....))

this-photo-of-shaq-and-his-girlfriend-will-give-you-some-perspective-on-how-large-nba-players-really-are.jpg

SoulofTobi said:
Jojo stopped looking around when he saw a short girl "Hey!!! you over there!! do you know where the office is!?" he shouted as he ran over to her
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((i found a size comparison.....))

this-photo-of-shaq-and-his-girlfriend-will-give-you-some-perspective-on-how-large-nba-players-really-are.jpg
(( Dear god.... That's fucking scary... ))

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him as her eyes flickered at their normal brightness rather than how bright the were earlier. "...I..I suppose I could describe it that way" she said quietly as she looked at her wrist, inspecting the bracelet.
Roland smiled "but is your powers bothering you at all right now?" he asked curiously placing his hand on hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back